Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan that is a fantastic siggy Galfriend, drooling over it, may need a mopboy or three soon. :gerry::sword::attila:

Posted Image

Sending warm Welcome wishes to our new Galfriends, and to our returning Gals too.

Don't forget Galfriends we welcome pictures of your little one's in our special password controlled thread 'What a Doll', that's where we post and boast!

Suzie, are you certain you won't need a Firefighter? And Gerry got all dressed up just for you! :wuv:

Hugs to all my Galfriends, I'm down to the odd coughing bout now so I'm off out and about today,

Anna X

Anna,

I ADORE your siggy!!! Only it did the opposite, didn't put my fire out,ignited it lol.

Currently drinking coffee trying to wake myself up. My best friend comes for coffee everyday at 6am

Edited by Izzabeta

OK, Anna, I'm going to light the fireplace right now!!! Hopefully, I will need that fireman...."Com'on, baby, light my fire"!!!

Suzie

Good morning, afternoon or evening to all! :wave: Depending upon where you live, of course. Right now, however, time has stopped for me as I salivate over the new siggies that are appearing in droves! Goodness, I'm ready to faint...XO

HI all Anna , Suzie christina, yeah Baby light our fire.!! this is for sure. Wow :hearts: he does things to me. :drool1:

I am passing through here I am very tired just sat down for the first time today. Been at the hospital we were busy, cooked, walked in the freezing 42 degree windy weather. 18 tonight. walked 40 mins. Came in cooked supper just cleaned up because you know I am still without a dishwasher. my microwave came back on when a switch was reset we didn't even know the microwave was on it my computer is. so now all that is out is the dishwasher. the stove got fixed. yeah.

Well, I am going to go relax I feel like I am about to have a big panic attack I don't know why or where they come from but I am going to go relax. Hope everyone has a good night and sleep well love ya'll Raina Snow

Just stopping by here to wish Jill (auntm) a Posted Image...I know she comes here but not sure if she would go to find a birthday thread...so hope you're having a wonderful day my sweet friend!!!

hugs,

Sue

Just a quickie galfriends....wanted to stop by and say hi and of course make sure everyone is having a good day today! Big day in Washington but alls quiet in Conover! :lalala:

Reading all the posts and getting hungry from all the licious food being served up! Speaking of food...I'm so trying to eat less than 1800 calories a day so I can get my butt back on schedule! The wife of a customer (also a friend) of ours loves to bake and he is constantly bringing in cakes and goodies that she makes for me and Bobby and it would be impolite to just say no!! :p She makes the most deeeeelicious Cherry Lemon pound cake..see how easily I'm swayed... :bonk:

Off the food ..... Suz, I don't get it...what do you mean you stuffed papers around the fireplace...or did I read it entirely wrong? Also do you like wood burning better than gas? Isn't it easier to just push a button and Wa La you have a fire! I can't wait to see pics of your house when you get a little more settled...

Betts Sweetie...it's been cold here too and last night it SNOWED!! I think I bought it down from NY when I moved here! :unsure:

Sue I wish I could send you some of the frigid cold! You can have it all...cold, snow, fog, Red dirt,....um....getting carried away but I HATE the Red dirt!! So I'm boxing it all up for ya! :D

OOPS!...gotta go and pull the bed down before Bobby has all the pillows and stuff thrown all over...

A very Happy Birthday Jill....hope it's a great one Sweetie!

{{{{{HUGS}}}} to you all just cause........

Frannie

Hey ladies. I need to get in the SC more often. Here's hoping everyone is doing well and is in good health. I shall return.

Cassie

P.S. I added some new pics of Isabelle in the wee section. She's 6 mons now and just a little chub chub. That's my nickname for her chub chub. Well it's that or drool baby. OMG the drool. I forgot how much they drool. Here's a quick pic or two.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Cassie

She is a little beauty, Cassie!

Cassie, your Isabelle is adorable!Those eyes, OMG what beautiful eyes!

Posted Image Peggy

Cassie....that child is soooo precious. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

:wave: Frannie

I've already been oohing and cooing over Isabelle in the wee section...there are so many gorgeous pictures of her over there!!!

Peggie, thank you :kiss: ... you know why.

oops Dan'l just called in and said The Mentalist is coming on...have to go...goodnight!!

love,

Sue

My what a cutie pie... :-)

Hi all, I'm totally stuffed, exhausted and guess what... tired. Had a 10 hour day and then a three hour meeting for a community thing I'm involved with. Does anyone have some energy to spare... OK, sleep will help.

Hugs to all

Cat

Goodnight ladies. Hope everyone has sweet dreams.

Yes Sue, I thought about you as I was making that Hugs gif. :lol: Kinda thought you'd like it. :):kiss:

Posted Image Peggy

Good Morning my lovely FANmily....*Big Hugs*

Shockingly my cold let me get a bit of shut eye, was only 2 1/2 hours but I still feel refreshed lol.

Cassie, your little one is too cute. Jobella had her baby as well, didn't she? Would love to see pics of all new (and not-so-new) babies!

Cassie, I also realized why you like James McAvoy so much. I saw the very amazing "Wanted" and thought to myself, "Wow, he's so adorable." I don't know why it never hit me between the eyes previously, but it did that day!

Top O' the mornin' to ya! Well, it's suppose to be in the fifties here today. It's a good thing. Got "horse" stuff to do this a.m I don't have any human babies to talk about but my two year old "daughter" (my filly) is refusing her halter for some reason. She grew out of her old one, which was an old yearling hand-me-down so I bought her a bright new purple one. She grabs it before I can put it on her and throws it to the ground! She's definately got attitude! Maybe I'm loosing my touch or maybe she just doesn't like purple! You think if I put up a big pic of Gerry in the barn, she'd calm down? Afterall, she's a female! "heeegh, brffff!" (that was a winnie followed by a snort) :funnyup:

D

Just returned from "crash/bang" from kitchen! Ophelia just knocked my "I (heart) NY" mug off of kitchen cabinet and it's in a million pieces! Now I'll have to back to NYC and get another one! Gonna be one of those days! :tantrum:

D

Posted Image my dear friends and sisters....

Delene, that is a gorgeous siggy you have....but than you are one of our greatest muses with your words so you deserve only the best!!!! I'm not sure if hanging a pic of our man near your filly will calm her down....he certainly doesn't have that affect on me :drool1:

Yes Christine, Jennipher (Jobella) has a beautiful little girl named Sophia....She posted pictures of her around Christmas time so if you look through the last couple of support threads you will probably find her. Or I'm sure Jennipher would be happy to comply IF SHE EVER COMES BACK....lol. Actually I think she must be really busy right now ... three youngins in the house can not be easy.

Peggy, you know me too well...lol

Well, it's time to get ready to go to the gym :bleh:

love and hugs,

Sue

Cassie your baby is so precious. My kids always drooled a lot too. I always had to have a hankie around to wipe it up.

Does anyone here homeschool, or have homeschooled their kids? I am homeschooling my daughter this year and next year. I would love some tips if anyone has any. She has been doing better on her work vs when she was at school, but even though we only do if for a couple hours a day she doesn't "want" to do any of it. So getting her to do reading or writing afterwards is like pulling teeth.

Phantoms Muse I gotta say I LOVE your siggy. I absolutely love the Twilight books and the movie. I can't wait for the second one to come out.

I better go fold some clothes. Too bad I don't have a maid!

Cassie,

Your little girl is so precious! I remember when my boys were that small, Alex didn't drool much but Nicky was the king of slobber.

BRRRR GALS its cold here. was 22 when I went to volunteer . I walked 25 mins its only 41 it will never make the 51 today. tomorrow is supposed to be 60 again. maybe Gerald can finish painting next door then.

Hi to Peg, Sue, christine, Phan Delene, Cassie what a beautiful little one. Sweet and sassy good to have you posting with us miss you.

I have tooth ache he knows it the dentist and I don't have an appointment to next month. If it starts to hurt he will be getting a call.

Its under an old filling. have not had one in a cows age.

Bonnie Where are you my lovely , oh you are at a club thingy I forgot. stay warm. how much snow do you have by the way. NH has lots huh Zany? and its really cold at night.

I still wish I were up there any time day night, it don't matter, weather , rain, sleet snow. I want to be in NH.

oh well I can dream.

Ya'll be good have to go to church tonight and so have a good night all love ya Raina Snow

Thank you, Sweet&Sassy! I must say I love my siggy as well; it is very droolworthy!

Hello and HAIL, Raina! XO

I'm leaving now for the next class in my Hospice volunteer training program...more on this later if anyone's interested...