Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

Hey Kayla,

Just got to this thread after we've been PMing each other.

Yes I believe we are Evil Twins!! Great minds you know LOL. Road trip Yeah!! Except I live in Oregon...damn!

That would be a very long drive he he.

My other half just smiles also. He knows I have a thing for the G man! My hubby is very cute and tall, but hey a girl can have two men in her life right?

Cheryl

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn Skippy lol. My Terry is 6'5,muscular,blonde hair and blue eyes which he uses against me to get what he wants LOL

He's 24 but most people assume he's in his 30's lol. He doesn't mind at all about our GALS LOL he thinks its funny.

Yes we are without a doubt evil twins..tee hee *rubs hands together*... i'm telling you Vegas is in trouble LOL

Edited by Izzabeta

LOL!!

My hubby isn't into musical or romantic comedies si I'm on my own when watching those. Now 300, Reign of Fire, Timeline...he's watched those with me. He's more of an action or thriller kind of guy. When LAC comes out he'll see that with me, TUT, probablt not.

Vegas will be a blast!! It's been a long time since I've been there!

Evil Twin,

Cheryl

Edited by Paisleyscot

I'm anxious to see TUT, Terry wants to see LAC as do I when it comes out. Yeah he doesnt like the "girly" stuff as he calls it LOL. He loved 300 though.

I know Vegas will be a blast. I've never been to Vegas so it will be a completely new thing for me. I wonder how many will run in fear of us lol. We'll be the crazy naughty twisted ladies wreacking havoc , with the occasionaly outburst of "NNNOOOOO look what I can do" LMBO!!!!!

Your evil twin tee hee :pointy:

lol...I have a question about Gerry....is he a citizen of the US? I"ve been pondering this for a while...curious...

no he is not. as far as I think we all know that have been here awhile I know it would have been brought up if he had. I am sorry I just am flying in hurting too much today all day I have been in bed. Hope everyone is well have a good night lu Raina Snow

Betts, I'm so sorry you're in so much pain.I will say an extra special prayer for you tonight.I really hope you have a good night sleep and feel better in the morning.

Posted Image Peggy

Raina,

I hope you feel better soon sweetie. *hugs* Get a good nights rest honey and we'll be praying for you

Love,

Kayla

Feel better, Betts! A lot of us are quite under the weather, myself included. UGH. I'm not fond of winter as the cold just feeds into my fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.

I think I'd said that Winston was part toy poodle, but he's part miniature poodle...at least I believe so. I'd better ask my sister. He's pretty big for a Shih-Poo so my guess is that he's part mini Poo.

I've been fantasizing about a drive down to Philadelphia...*ahem*

Edited by Phantom's Muse

*dusts of shoulder* I try LOL. I really do love to make other people smile and laugh. Its what I live for, making other people happy and helping them feel wonderful about themselves. To be all that they can be.

*hugs* to my entire FANmily

Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying a quiet restful Sunday.

I am in the process of packing for hubby and me to take a trip leaving on Monday for a visit down south to Virginia with my mother and my huge family. Haven't seen them since last June and I can't wait! There are two newborns (a girl and a boy) to see too. My two nieces had their babies 3 weeks ago. :wuv: We will stay till Thursday. Hubby has the whole week off for vacation.

I'll be checking when I can to see what's happening here in Gerryland with the GALS. See you then. :seeyou: Don't be surprised if you hear lots of y'alls and honeys and sugarpies when I get back! :lol:

Better get busy and pack.

Have a great visit with your family Sweetie!! I've been down here in NC for a couple of years now and I'm catching some of the Southern endearments myself and actually find myself saying as lot of things like I'm fixin ta and instead of Hi they say hey.... and ya'll of course!

Just a fast drive through to say Hey ya'll! :p

BTW.....I see we have another Frannie on the site..Uh Oh! :cunning:

:wave: Frannie

I'm just doing a quick drive through too. Been up to my neck in boxes all day. Have I told y'all how much I hate unpacking boxes! Every time I haul out another one I ask myself "Where the HE** am I going to put THIS? AND I STILL HAVE STUFF IN MY STORAGE UNIT!! I haven't even begun to unpack my Gerry shrine yet! Thankfully, Elissa gave me a gorgeous Gerry gift for Christmas so I'll have something to look at while I'm unpacking! Back to work.

Hugs to all who need one,

Suzie

Have a great visit with the family Shamrocked!

Frannie, you make the sexiest siggies!! :heat: !! Maybe you should be known as sexy Frannie, since we have another Frannie now.

Suzie good luck with all the unpacking, been there, done that, it's exhausting.

Happy Sunday to all the GALS!

Hugs,

Cheryl

:wave: everyone! Welcome to all the newbies and returning GALS! I've been carrying out my New Year's resolutions one by one! The first was to clean out my closet, pantry, and dresser drawers. The second was, as usual, to lose weight and get in shape. So far, I've cleaned out the closet and pantry. The dresser is next. I start my weight-loss/shape up program tomorrow. I used to have a weight-loss/get healthy blog here at GALS....hmmm...haven't posted there in over a year.... :unsure: Is anyone still doing the get healthy blogs?

Hugs to all!

I vote Frannie should be known as Sexy Frannie The Queen Goddess Of The Pace Maker Required Siggies LOL!!!!

Safe Travels to everyone whom is traveling this weekend. I've noticed I tend to say a few southern things as well which is quite funny. I'll say ya'll, I'm fixin to,Down Yonder...and it always cracks me up.

Had a nice long nap, according to Terry I woke up at 10:30am and was watching tv without my glasses on, and then our youngest came to me and laid in my arms and I was out like a light lol. If someone cuddles with me i'm as good as crashed lol.

*hugs* and Love to my FANmily

Well I want to thank everyone for the kind words and prayers they worked I feel lots better today I was in bed earlier but I guess I took enough muscle relaxers to make my muscles feel better. I go to the bone dr tomorrow anyway and I will tell her and get some trigger point injections.

its cold here again but tomorrow going to warm up again. Gerald will be able to finish that house next door. he has been on it so long the weather not cooperating. He brought me a big Caterpillar from Rite Aid tonight its so cute I named it Puddin its red and white and black and so soft. He is my big teddy bear. I love stuffed animals.

Well I am going over and try and play a few games. Thanks again for you kind words, peg, Cayla, PM, shamrocked and more. lu lots Raina Snow

I didn't know we had a Cayla on the boards, I know of a Kayla which is me ;) So if you were refering to me Raina, you are MOST welcome sweetie.