Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

Hi everyone! I miss talking to the GALS. I have just been crazy lately. Sophia is one the move now. Rolls to where she needs to go. Yup there she goes. Oh yeah, she has her bottom two teeth.

Edited by jobella

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww! Cherish the rolling around while it lasts. Once she gets her footing and she learns to walk you'll never catch her lol. I miss the days when my boys were just little taters rolling on the floor, but now they're everywhere and into everything lol. Alex is my good boy but Nicky..oh man can he make an insane person sane lol.

I just got back from the grocery store with all my healthful food for the diet new way of life that starts tomorrow. Hopefully by Vegas time I'll be a shadow of my former self! :D

Elissa Sweetie....I wish you mucho success in your new healthy eating regime! I'm gonna get back on my calorie counting daily regime too! I have been eating everything in sight lately and don't know why!! Stress I guess. Anyway..you're gonna do it!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Sexy Frannie?? she say's whilst stroking chin...well Hell...gotta get the tweezer and pull out this long chin hair then if I'm gonna be sexy Frannie! :p Thanks for the "almost" good idea anyway galfriends!

Suz....wish I could be there and help you unpack, I know how overwhelming it is my friend! Actually you're right, it's finding spots for everything!

Betts glad to hear you're feeling better Hon. Maybe you just push yourself too much and too hard! I'm getting ready to let CALGON take me away!! :lalala: I'll let you know if it works...

{{{HUGGLES}}} to all my Sweet Galfriends...*YAWN** time for some SGD's! I WISH! :p

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

:funnyup:

Just had to pop in although it's late. I don't think I've posted since page two!!

Hope eveyone is well and hanging in there, being hopeful and positive.

:wave: FRANNIE, have to tell you that i had yet ANOTHER Gerry dream a couple days ago... :wuv: ...they're very nice.

Better go now and take CAT's advice and get to sleep!

Love, Nancy :kiss:

Nancy -You up late AGAIN!!! Naughty GAL LOL

Cheryl - :pillowfight: right back at ya BTW love that emoticon *chuckle*

Been away for our Australia Day Long Weekend - spent it with a girlfriend of mine as it is her birthday and we do this each year. Had a great time. Of course so far behind on all the chatter. But will catch up during the week.

Hugs to all

Cat

When is "Twilight" due to come to dvd? Reason i'm asking is I was watching different clips on youtube and someone has the whole movie up, several people have it up already. It's okay so far, its at the beginning where she just moved with her dad to the new town. Never read the books or watched the movie. But giving you all a heads up.

Nighty Night

Kayla

Do any of you recall when a few months ago I mentioned that my sisters and I were planning an 80th birthday party for my mom? Well despite a massive snowstorm and my brother in law's heart attack the weekend the party was supposed to happen.... we postponed the celebration for the 24th. We had the party on Saturday and it turned out wonderful! We had over 50 people, and relatives came from all over the area to join us. One of my mom's best friends who is dying of cancer actually came to the party. My younger sister and I did all the decorating, and my 2 older sisters ran the kitchen. All 4 of us prepared food, and to go along with the party's Hawaiian theme, we had beautiful Hawaiian music in the background. We also presented my mom with a fresh orchid lei. It was so worth all the hard work. I'll share some photos as they come in.

I'm in recovery because I really wiped myself out!

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Good morning Gals -

Raina Snow I hope you are feeling better today. Gerald was very sweet to buy that caterpillar for you. Good for him. The injections sound like they would be helpful - have you had them before?

Some friends and I went to see The Buddy Holly Story yesterday (stage production). It was very good - hopping music. We were all dancing the last 10-15 minutes of the show. Sad story, tho - with his death at such a young age and a new baby boy.

I'm very excited about the Burns thing again - I so hope it comes to pass for Gerry. I think he has wanted to do Burns all during his career - probably more than any other role. I also wanted to see him as Jimmy Malone in Al Capone. Maybe that will eventually happen, also!

Have a good day, Gals - especially you, RS - a pain-free day!

Cheers!

Swannie,

I'm glad to hear your mother's party went well. *big hugs* to you.

I hope everyone has a nice and relaxing and pain free day. *oodles of hugs*

-Kayla

Swannie, I'm so glad the party was such a success! That's great news. Regardless of what the future brings, all of you will have this beautiful memory of your mom.

I ADORED Buddy Holly. I was a huge fan and was in high school when Buddy died. I still remember that awful day. It was really the first time one of our idols was killed and we were in shock! Buddy's wife later lost her baby, so there was never a Buddy Junior to carry on his legacy. So sad.

I'm leaving boxes alone today and concentrating on going to grocery shop then cleaning the house. I have a decorator coming tomorrow (it's free!) to give me some ideas on draperies, area rugs and wall treatments. I know she is going to try to sell me something very expensive, but she will be barking up the wrong tree! I will however, take her ideas and use them on less expensive stuff! I can't wait for this place to look cozy and welcoming so I can take pictures!

Suzie

Texas Gramma - about Buddy Holly. Was he killed before the baby was born? I was wondering this morning what happened to Maria Elena. I had seen the Buddy Holly Story movie - and in that the baby had already been born - as he had been in the stage production. Would appreciate knowing all you know. Thanks.

Swannie - So glad you finally had your party! Sounds like you all had a great time. Making more memories for the family!

Suzie - It sometimes seems like the unpacking never stops. It is kind of fun decorating a new home though. Good luck finding the right draperies.

Kayla - Good morning my Evil Twin. We were cut short last night as we finished off the 300th thread in the piggy clubhouse!!

Goodmorning Everyone! Have a fabulous Monday!

Hugs,

Cheryl

Hi GALS

Second post in two days Woo Who :whoa:

Bella starts preschool tomorrow! Maybe I will be able to take a breath then. I had no idea how hard this was going to be.

Edited by jobella

Hi Ladies!

This is my second post today:) I still have lots of reading to catch up on and I'm not yet familiar with the layout of everything here, so there's still A LOT to learn about Mr. Butler! LOL

I have a question though...and I'm not exactly sure where I am suppose to ask it...so I figure this is a good place (hopefully)

In reading the different discussions, I've seen people mention (mutilple times) some comments Gerry made regarding 3am...??? I have no idea what the comments were but everyone seems to be teasing him about it and the curiosity is killing me! LOL So I was just wondering if someone can put me in the loop....

Thanks!!

Oh Bonnie A Swannie, - I'm so SO happy for you! I remember it VERRA well!!! :pointy:

I'll probably drop off the face of the earth AGAIN due to computer-issues but wanted to say HI! to you all! Miss you! :tissues:

Warm hugs from Eva mari :hug1:

Oh Bonnie A Swannie, - I'm so SO happy for you! I remember it VERRA well!!! :pointy:

I'll probably drop off the face of the earth AGAIN due to computer-issues but wanted to say HI! to you all! Miss you! :tissues:

Warm hugs from Eva mari :hug1:

Where HAVE you been, Miss Eva Mari? Been missing you too!

D

DH's 'puter went belly up and from that day MY 'puter has been in his study... He is NOT as understanding as the men some of the gals here are married to.. So...

I know, - I'm a modern woman etc but I prefer to wait it out, - mixed up with the occasional slip up as in today!

Warm hugs from me :wuv:

PS: I'm mulling over poems still and there will be a LARGE "collection" added when the time is right! ;)

Edited by NordicGirl

Hi Ladies!

This is my second post today:) I still have lots of reading to catch up on and I'm not yet familiar with the layout of everything here, so there's still A LOT to learn about Mr. Butler! LOL

I have a question though...and I'm not exactly sure where I am suppose to ask it...so I figure this is a good place (hopefully)

In reading the different discussions, I've seen people mention (mutilple times) some comments Gerry made regarding 3am...??? I have no idea what the comments were but everyone seems to be teasing him about it and the curiosity is killing me! LOL So I was just wondering if someone can put me in the loop....

Thanks!!

Hi Gerrylady and WELCOME to gals! It will take a while but as you look around you will get aquainted with the the site and the gals and pals in no time! The 3 am comments that you see is actually based on a cute but naughty remark that Gerry made once to either a gal from this site or someone from one of our sister sites! His comment had something to do with "at 3 am he was busy making love but unfortunately he was alone"!! I guess you can take it from there...Quite a few heard it and I think it has haunted him ever since but that;s just part of his nice but naughty charm! I'm sure someone else can give you the whole story as it went down but this is the best I can do.... I just love being Gerry's 3 am gal! :cunning:

Anyway, once again nice to have you with us and have fun!

Edited by ladyfran

Hi Gerrylady and WELCOME to gals! It will take a while but as you look around you will get aquainted with the the site and the gals and pals in no time! The 3 am comments that you see is actually based on a cute but naughty remark that Gerry made once to either a gal from this site or someone from one of our sister sites! His comment had something to do with "at 3 am he was busy making love but unfortunately he was alone"!! I guess you can take it from there...Quite a few heard it and I think it has haunted him ever since but that;s just part of his nice but naughty charm! I'm sure someone else can give you the whole story as it went down but this is the best I can do.... I just love being Gerry's 3 am gal! :cunning:

Anyway, once again nice to have you with us and have fun!

OMG! LOLOL...that explains a lot...THANK YOU :)

I see these tabs below some of the names of the members "Gerry's 3am GALS" and I'm thinking...what the h--- does that mean? LOLOL...now I know ;) Poor Gerry... :doh::lol:

Thanks for the clarification Frannie!!

Hi GerryLady and welcome to GALS. Since I am seeing a few newbies here I will direct you to a resource we keep (I just updated it last week) on many of the most asked questions about Gerry - and his movies. We refer to it as the Gerry Primer (and I'm sure the GutterGALS make much more of that than is intended). Just click the link below and it will take you there directly.

The Gerry Primer

I'm leaving boxes alone today and concentrating on going to grocery shop then cleaning the house. I have a decorator coming tomorrow (it's free!) to give me some ideas on draperies, area rugs and wall treatments. I know she is going to try to sell me something very expensive, but she will be barking up the wrong tree! I will however, take her ideas and use them on less expensive stuff! I can't wait for this place to look cozy and welcoming so I can take pictures!

Suzie

That makes two of us Suzie....I can't wait either!!!

Eva Mari, Posted Image ... I have so much to tell you but afraid to put in email because of the location of your puter...so hurry up and get hubby's laptop fixed!!!

Posted Image to GALS and to the support center GerryLady....grab a chair and some gerry juice and have fun!

Swan, I'm so glad your mom's party went good....I remember when we planned Dan's mom's 90th....it's a lot of work....

Jennipher...I don't know how you do it!

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

Hi ya'll welcome to our new Gerrylady hope you like it here we have lots of fun. I went to ww lost 1 pound Yeah :ohbaby: I am trying for 2 pounds this week. then it will be 30 pounds in total.

I have to go to the gi dr tomorrow, and then walmart oh I hate to. But I have to. we are out of almost all of anything.

today was a pretty nice day and tomorrow is supposed to be even better. so I hope to walk more.

I ate good today and I am going to do really good next week.

oh someone tell me when do your children even when they live 8 hours away stop causing you grief?

I guess never. but I tell you when MOnica gets really upset I guess she wants her mother so she calls and then I get upset. because I can't help her she is 39 and in Texas. just like when I worked at the phone co and working and could not leave and she would call up thre saying do you know where my underwear are? well gee Monica where did you leave them? :hmm:

Well I better gp and calm down, I need all my strength for walmart tomorrow. :tantrum: love ya'll Raina Snow

Oh Betts, that last part was funny....AND brings back memories....but I am sorry about the grief now part sweetie...and to answer you....NEVER! I think that comes with being a parent deal...I mean even when they are NOT causing the grief...if something is wrong with them than we worry and fret and grieve....

congratulations .... 30 pounds...you are such a good inspiration...as a matter of fact when I'm doing the treadmill and sweating I think of you and how much you walk dear!!!

hugs,

Sue