Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

Roommates?

Several people are asking about roommates, so I thought I'd start a thread so those seeking such an arrangement, can post thoughts and/or invitations to do same easily!

Several people are asking about roommates, so I thought I'd start a thread so those seeking such an arrangement, can post thoughts and/or invitations to do same easily!

Can i solicit some GALS for roomates?

Big Mike, :D

I know you are trying to spice up this thread!

You have the best roommate - Holly - she is a sweetheart - but you know that!

Hugs, Barbara :wave:

I am so going to try to go this year. Waiting to hear from Sis and or girlfriend to go but just in case, any of you Texas gals from the DFW area going, please pm me. This would be my first time to go, so naturally I don't know what to expect. Hopefully, all works out and I will finally come face to face with so many of you gals I feel I know but have never shaken your hand or given you a hug. Here's to that!!! Hope to know something soon.

Tojo :wave:

Would anyone mind rooming with a "newbie"? I'm in the process of looking for a decent airfare from Kansas City, Missouri ( Midwest ). As soon as I get that lined up, I'll start working on getting a room. If I must go solo, I want to be in the same area as all my new GALS pals. Just contact me here or PM me. I'm here most nights.

Thanks in advance!!!