Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
RamsayGirl

The Huffington Post Pre-Inaugural Ball in Washington, DC (January 19, 2009)

OMG this man looks so damn fine! I'm dripping! :pant:

Cassie

Did you hear that sexy Scottish growl when he said the word "Germany?" He looks and sounds amazing. Love the messy curls and the light scruff!

Swannie

Sorry ladies, but its my fault. He just looked so handsome I had to run my fingers through his hair and it got messed up. I offered to fix it, but he was in such a hurry. :cunning:

I slid into the Gutter right along side you Moira! In fact I had to remove what I first said about it!

I've been trying to load this w/ photo for 10 minutes, but my Photobucket is locked up.

I've been trying to load this w/ photo for 10 minutes, but my Photobucket is locked up.

So is mine!!! :tantrum:

I just kept trying and it finally took. Kept telling me incorrect username/password.

Anyway, I had my post for a new topic just sitting there, so I went ahead and posted it.

Edited by Rendita

I love the picture of him turning sideways and smiling. But then I just LOVE to see him smile!

It says so in my siggy!

Edited by P.S. I love Gerry

I think whether you're American or not, today is an historic event and something worth putting everything off for. I'm proud of him for being there; especially since he's not American. This shows his respect for our country, especially since he has reaped many benefits here. I'm very proud of him.

Okay ; without being "Political" I will just say that he braved the freezing weather to welcome the warm reception.... :drink: there.

Yes, I am also proud of Gerry for thinking enough of our country to want to be at the Inauguration, and glad he made it in spite of the timing of the beginning of his new movie in Philli. I also think that it is really something that Gerry doesn't feel that can't be seen in the same suit more than once. I noticed him in the same clothes on different occasions several times. It must not matter to Gerry that much what he wears, but he ALWAYS looks HOT, HOT, HOT, no matter what he wears. But I think it also means that his stardom, and popularity, haven't gone to his head. I just wanted to make a brief comment about how relaxed and happy he looked at the party, compared to him at the Golden Globes. I thought he did not look that comfortable being there, and was wondering if any of you got the same feeling. I know he was a last minute presenter, and maybe that is what was wrong. He had on all that make up and clean shaven, which didn't look like "our Gerry". One more thing for you gals out there. I am still pretty new about posting and feel really kind of stupid asking this, but what is a "ziggy" and an "avitar"?

Hi Linda and welcome to GALS. There are extensive discussions about Gerry's Golden Globes look - pro and con - on other threads in this subforum. If you just click on Hot New Gerry Pics/Vids and scroll down I'm sure you'll find them. He wasn't actually a last-minute presenter - he was announced as a presenter the same time as others were prior to the event, but he was a last-minute arrival (always late to the party, our Gerry) so that made him rushed and they were calling his name to enter the theater within moments of his getting there. I'm sure that contributed to his less-than-usual exuberance on the red carpet.

A siggy is the graphic that appears below every post a member makes (like my Touched by an Angel one) and an avatar is the small graphic picture(s) to the left of all your posts (besides the one saying Archie's Ocean GAL which is your rank as a new member, you'll move up the rankings based on the number of posts you make until you reach the pinnacle as Gerry's 3AM GAL). There is a whole forum under By the GALS for Siggy and Avatar requests, and where the creative GALS who make them post what they've made for us. There is the Siggy Piggy Clubhouse where you can pop in and ask for a signature and soon you will have one, too.

Click here and you'll find so many offerings available!