Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
IslandGirl

Ebay - Gerry's items

Is it just me or do you girls find that there's not a lot of Gerry items on Ebay lately. I buy quite a bit on there and just noticed last night that there weren't as many things.

whatcha think?

I too noticed this.

There's always been 7 pages of stuff, but there does seem to be more movies than anything else. I haven't bought anything in a while cause most of the stuff I either already have or can make myself. But I do keep checking periodically.

All I have been able to find of his on Ebay is movies, yeah there is autographs but I don't buy those because you really do not know if they are actually his plus he does not like those people who hound him.

All I have been able to find of his on Ebay is movies, yeah there is autographs but I don't buy those because you really do not know if they are actually his plus he does not like those people who hound him.

I'm glad to hear that, Jeanette. Many of them aren't real anyway, but if they are it's because he's been hounded and bothered. I don't want one that badly.

I find it good to get the movies that I need to complete my collection, but there used to be a lot more items just fun quirky things. I would never buy an autographed picture mainly cause it means nothing to me unless he signed it when I was there watching. ;)

Gerry is one of my favorite searches on e-bay, and I too noticed that there aren't any really 'must have' items lately. I don't have a media room to hang posters, and I have all the movies that can be had.

I can't believe some of the stuff that people are selling! It's all stuff we can make ourselves and for a whole lot less than they want for it!

As for the autographs, I'm with you Charolette, if he didn't sign it for me then it isn't the same. I must admit though, I do have two autographed photos that I got in Vegas. One in a photo album, the other in a raffle gift basket (the photo was why I wanted it <it is of Gerry at the Opera House>).

And what ever happened to the chest hair that Ross got? I thought it was supposed to be auctioned off?

Great topic BTW~

I am signed up to get daily emails for Gerry items! So far nothing has caught my attention. I once was going to bid on a shirt he wore, but didn't get my bid in on time. :(

I was hoping there would be TUT or RNR props up for bidding like there was for PSILY (like I have the money for that). But yes, eBay is the place to get the movies for sure.

I didn't expect to see anything from RocknRolla since it was filmed in the UK. It is still possible that TUT items might be auctioned but probably not until closer to the time the film actually is released. Usually they don't start auctioning props until the movie is out or at least in full-promotional mode.

I didn't expect to see anything from RocknRolla since it was filmed in the UK. It is still possible that TUT items might be auctioned but probably not until closer to the time the film actually is released. Usually they don't start auctioning props until the movie is out or at least in full-promotional mode.

Oh okay! Thanks for the heads up, Susan!