Gerard Butler GALS

I MET HIM TODAY!!!!

dairyqueen

congradulations to you dairyqueen. you are so lucky. i am again glad to hear he is as wonderful as we have always knew him to be. thinking of you!!! dede :yay:

Edited by mistaya

Congrats on your Gerry Encounter!!!! I know you'll cherish it forever. Makes me think of the fleeting moment I had with him a few months back. A moment I won't ever forget.

Oh, dairyqueen - what an experience! Just the sort of thing that most of us only dream about. How wonderful for you. Bless your heart - have you landed back on earth yet? Hopefully, you will have more experiences just like this one. Thanks for sharing! I love your enthusiasm.

Cheers!

LOL dairyqueen, you sound a lot like how I did after I met him! I'm so excited for you!! AND you got a hug to boot!! :hug1:

:hearts:

~Mel

Well I dont know how to download these pics but they may be on Flickr cause this guys was out there taking pics with a professional camera.The girl from Switzerland and I gave him our emails to so he could send them but he said he would put them on Flickr under Gerry's name.When I spotted him I started moving quickly to get a better look this overzealous security chick was trying to intervene but he was waving at me to come to him so I ran OK.I couldnt believe it was truly happening.when i got to him I said HI my name is Tanya and he started grinning!!I wipped out my sharpie and asked him to sign my coat he grabbed my right arm and said "where?"he smoothed out the sleeve I blurted "You're beautful"He smiled at me I asked him was he going to the convention he looked puzzled then I said Vegas he smiled some more it was almost like a mini one on one conversation he was looking intently at me the entire time in this throng of people and then pandemonium broke out.I stepped back wipped out my camera and started snapping away!!!He looked good to me but tired.His handlers were trying to get him to go but he kept signing and posing.I jumped back up front and extend my hand he shook it good then I jumped in so someone could snap us with my camera I handed to someone and they froze"take the fookin picture"He grabbed me in a bear hug and roared he caught me off guard with that!!!Ladies it was a great HUG.The whole thing was so surreal.His eyes are amazingly intense and GREY tossled hair salt and pepper effect..whew!!! I was spent i walked around in a daze trying to remember where I parked my car!!i got a ticket for 51 bucks but I don't care about it

Hi Dairyqueen (Tanya)

GOSH I am so truly happy for you. Just loved your post and you sounded soooo happy about meeting Gerry Butler. It sounds as though you actually made contact with him and having him sign your coat. GReattttt work...and a HUG to!!! lucky gal. :bestwishes:

I saw him the year that "300" came out. A bunch of us went to the San Diego Comic Con and watched him on stage with the rest of 300. Then we went to the Warner Bros booth and I got a lot of pictures of him. I got one that is soooo beautiful he had that salt and pepper look and my son and I got his attention for a few moments while I took the pictures. His smile to us is so beautiful. One of the ladies on the other site where I also belong, uses the picture as her avatar. I am so proud that she uses it. Anyway, I got the pictures but did not get an autograph because I was a wee bit ill with and just couldn't stand in line that long. I have been treating for cancer ever since and continue to follow his career like so many of us from both sites. While taking the pictures, I could not help but see what a gracious, caring, loving human being he was. He was sooo kind to each fan that came up there to get his autograph. Your correct, his eyes are gorgeous and so kind and loving. The man is one of a kind, well except for my George, my hubby, who also enjoys all his movies. We have them all and can hardly wait to get ROCKNROLLA soon. Waiting also to see UGLY TRUTH which will be such a hit with the ladies and their hubbies and boyfriends, if they know what is good for them, right???Maybe one of these days, I will hit is lucky again and get my 8 x l0 autograph by him in person. I keep thinking positive.

Now the lady manager from the other site, said she was going to send the pictures to his mother. Some of them were of her with him and she didn't want her pix :kiss: on the site, so I took them off of her, but she said Iwill send these to his mum. WHO KNOWS if she did or not. Anyway, Tanya again soooo happy for you. Isn't it amazing how he affects all of us to do so many good things. I really wonder if he is aware or his family is aware of how much good he generates from just being HIM...the man with testosterone seeping out of every pore...RIGHT ladies? :heels: I am still here and kicking...GB is like a wonderful dose of meds for me. :spit::lalala:

Bonnie Donna Jean

Edited by Donna Jean

Well I dont know how to download these pics but they may be on Flickr cause this guys was out there taking pics with a professional camera.The girl from Switzerland and I gave him our emails to so he could send them but he said he would put them on Flickr under Gerry's name.When I spotted him I started moving quickly to get a better look this overzealous security chick was trying to intervene but he was waving at me to come to him so I ran OK.I couldnt believe it was truly happening.when i got to him I said HI my name is Tanya and he started grinning!!I wipped out my sharpie and asked him to sign my coat he grabbed my right arm and said "where?"he smoothed out the sleeve I blurted "You're beautful"He smiled at me I asked him was he going to the convention he looked puzzled then I said Vegas he smiled some more it was almost like a mini one on one conversation he was looking intently at me the entire time in this throng of people and then pandemonium broke out.I stepped back wipped out my camera and started snapping away!!!He looked good to me but tired.His handlers were trying to get him to go but he kept signing and posing.I jumped back up front and extend my hand he shook it good then I jumped in so someone could snap us with my camera I handed to someone and they froze"take the fookin picture"He grabbed me in a bear hug and roared he caught me off guard with that!!!Ladies it was a great HUG.The whole thing was so surreal.His eyes are amazingly intense and GREY tossled hair salt and pepper effect..whew!!! I was spent i walked around in a daze trying to remember where I parked my car!!i got a ticket for 51 bucks but I don't care about it

Hi Dairyqueen (Tanya)

GOSH I am so truly happy for you. Just loved your post and you sounded soooo happy about meeting Gerry Butler. It sounds as though you actually made contact with him and having him sign your coat. GReattttt work...and a HUG to!!! lucky gal. :bestwishes:

I saw him the year that "300" came out. A bunch of us went to the San Diego Comic Con and watched him on stage with the rest of 300. Then we went to the Warner Bros booth and I got a lot of pictures of him. I got one that is soooo beautiful he had that salt and pepper look and my son and I got his attention for a few moments while I took the pictures. His smile to us is so beautiful. One of the ladies on the other site where I also belong, uses the picture as her avatar. I am so proud that she uses it. Anyway, I got the pictures but did not get an autograph because I was a wee bit ill with and just couldn't stand in line that long. I have been treating for cancer ever since and continue to follow his career like so many of us from both sites. While taking the pictures, I could not help but see what a gracious, caring, loving human being he was. He was sooo kind to each fan that came up there to get his autograph. Your correct, his eyes are gorgeous and so kind and loving. The man is one of a kind, well except for my George, my hubby, who also enjoys all his movies. We have them all and can hardly wait to get ROCKNROLLA soon. Waiting also to see UGLY TRUTH which will be such a hit with the ladies and their hubbies and boyfriends, if they know what is good for them, right???Maybe one of these days, I will hit is lucky again and get my 8 x l0 autograph by him in person. I keep thinking positive.

Now the lady manager from the other site, said she was going to send the pictures to his mother. Some of them were of her with him and she didn't want her pix :kiss: on the site, so I took them off of her, but she said Iwill send these to his mum. WHO KNOWS if she did or not. Anyway, Tanya again soooo happy for you. Isn't it amazing how he affects all of us to do so many good things. I really wonder if he is aware or his family is aware of how much good he generates from just being HIM...the man with testosterone seeping out of every pore...RIGHT ladies? :heels: I am still here and kicking...GB is like a wonderful dose of meds for me. :spit::lalala:

Bonnie Donna Jean

Oh Bonnie I will keep you in my prayers yes he is the genuine article for sure.When he grabbed me into his arms and started growling everbody was so startled he had to tell the girl to "take the fookin picture"so i was caught off guard.I lost my USB cord and I need my daughter to help with the process.I'm scard I may lose them so I'm not touching the camera yet!He really is the embodiment of male perfection,looking into his eyes and that smile it all just keeps replaying in my mind

You are such a lucky duck in meeting Gerry.... He seems to be such a down to earth guy and happy to acknowledge his loyal fans. ;)

Sally

You are so lucky to have recieved a bear hug from him and a growl as well. If I would have been in your shoes I would have been putty in his hands lol *hugs* and congrats again

-Kayla

Hey Tayna.....Congratulations to ya Sweetie in getting a GERBEAR HUG! :cunning: I do hope we get to see pictures!! Oh and BTW....Welcome to Gals!

:wave: Frannie.....Well the one that's been here a while! :p

All I can think of and forgive me because I'm a "youngin'" as a lot of my older friends call me

"We're not worthy! We're not worthy!" *bows down over and over*

Congrats ladies!

I'll keep on wishing on that big star in the sky.

PS I will be a good girl and not go off topic but I've had two great experiences non Gerry related. *mouth is shut so not off topic*