Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx: Friendly in Phily

framolamdu

Can't agree with your more Swannie. I do think the workout for Game took its toll on Gerry and it has taken him a while to get back to normal - even though he is always gorgeous to me these last set of pics just make me realise exactly how gorgeous he is and I still ask myself how it took me til 2007 and seeing 300 before I realised what Id been missing.

Moira

Even compared to the GG shots and the Pre-Inauguration shots..... I think this is the most handsome Gerry has looked since before he filmed GAME. He looks AMAZING!

Isn't he just delish? I was wondering when someone would comment. The charcoal grey sweater and jeans make a great look for him. The one where he is standing is wonderful. My God, he looks so trim and fit and tall.........so tall. :D

I must admit from reading various comments on various sites it had become very apparent when Gerry was going through a health issue last year that some fans felt he was losing the looks they had fallen in love with and it kind of got to me some of their comments as he was still the same old Gerry to me and we can all have our good and bad days where we sometimes make more of an effort than others, our weight can yo yo - its a part of life. I found it amusing when the Globe pictures started to surface and the major gushing even by those doubters of Gerry making comments like "I was just getting over him and the Gerry I fell in love with has returned etc".

I guess the problem I find is there are sometimes unflattering pics of Gerry out there where the angle is not very complimentary towards him. One day his looks are being ripped to shreds and the next day a gorgeous pic surfaces and the gushing begins again. It just goes to prove he is human and not perfect and I would not have him any other way. I guess when you love everything about somebody and it's not just their looks they will always seem attractive but I will say I never thought it was possible for him to be any more hotter, especially dressed down, but he's on a roll lately.

Moira

Gerry's features are very strong... so depending on camera angles and lighting, he can look really great or just gorgeously ordinary, or even... not so good. What was different about last year is that we kept seeing one pic after another where he looked so different, and it stayed that way for a while. Now I think we are seeing Gerry back to his healthy self. I also wonder if his quitting smoking may have effected his appearance.

I always knew that after whatever was going on with his health was resolved, he would be more beautiful than ever, and he is. I love that suede sweater. It looks so comfy and really shows off his physique.

I'm so glad to see him looking well and happy!

Swannie

He always has this way of looking REALLY REALLY good just when he is about to start filming a new movie. Maybe it's a coincidence, or maybe he starts to make sure he gets enough sleep or maybe he's just happy to be working, but whatever the reason, I like it!

He does look nice and trim. It looks to me like he's even lost some weight since the New Years photos. I love the way his charm and spark seem to animate his features and make him so very attractive. For whatever reason I never really responded to him in 300, I thought he did a great job and looked the part but I didn’t walk away from that movie thinking I wanted to meet Gerry for a cup of coffee and share a few laughs. It wasn’t until Shattered and PS I Love You, that the light bulb went on in my slow brain.

And I love that he is so generous and kind to his fans. I’m sure he’s just as imperfect as the rest of us, but the fact that he understands that a few moments of his time means so much to his supporters says a lot about his character.

Perhaps I am reading too much into the pics but I get the impression that GB is not only enjoying what is going on, he is overseeing it, or you might say managing it? I don't know if I am saying this correctly but putting on the producer's hat has taken him a huge step beyond acting, and he is standing like a proud father looking on at the beginning of his first born movie. Perhaps I had better get back to studying and stop analyzing...

:hmm:

Those jeans are hot, and our guy is just beautiful. I love the tall, lean look he's sporting now.

Some gossipy sites talk about him just getting back to work, but he's been involved in putting this thing together on both the business and production sides for quite some time now. Just because he hasn't been in front of a camera for half a year, doesn't mean he hasn't been working.