Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
GerrysJewel

Dear Frankie on REEL channel - TONIGHT!

For our fellow sisters that have not had the opportunity to see Dear Frankie - tune in to the REEL Channel 8 pm EST. I happened to be flippin through the satellite guide and saw it listed.

This wonderful understated and underplayed movie is a gem and its not easily accessible to a lot of poeple. Although this movie swam under the radar and did not make any money, Gerry's touching performance as The Stranger won him critical acclaim in the movie industry and opened doors for him.

I bet the buzz around Gerry is what made this station realize there is an audience out there for all things Gerry and decided to air the movie.

Kudos to REEL Channel!!

I don't have satellite! DANG FLAB IT!!! I haven't seen this movie either and have been dying to see it!

Thanks GJewel....I just turned it on! I only missed 15 minutes of it..Oh you know I have the DVD but still I feel like I'm supporting our guy when his movies are shown on TV!

:wave: Frannie

Guest pamelajane

Hi Jewel!

I don't have satellite either, but guess what I just finished watching on DVD!

Cheers,

Pam

I need to get the dvd.

I need to get the dvd.

You can order it here (if you order through the GALS boutique, this board gets some proceeds from the sales)

You will love this movie!

Isn't it funny even though most of us have all of Gerry's movies but when they are on TV we must watch them. I think that is a very caring way we show "OUR" guy just how much he means to us. Can't get enough of that sexy Scotsman!!! How about you??????

Edited by lugerry

I do the exact same thing. Just yesterday, 300 was on. I watched it even though I have the DVD and all the extras. Can't turn GB off!!!

Today Dear Frankie was on, then P.S. I Love You and in less than an hour 300 will be showing. I'm having a Gerry Feast all by myself. But what a way to go!!! THUD!!!!!

Barbara :wave:

Well guys, (I mean Gals, but I get the 'guys' bit from my one daughter who refers to everyone as 'you guys', and she's a school teacher at that!) I'm going off to watch RnR for the fourth time since I got the DVD earlier this week.

Have a happy Saturday night and enjoy Superbowl Sunday night. I have to work, and we don't have a working TV there, so it'll be business as usual. No Superbowl excitement for me. But one last time - Go Steelers.

Hope we get some new GB pictures from the set of LAC next week. Seems it's either feast or famine with new pics of our 'guy.'

Isn't it funny even though most of us have all of Gerry's movies but when they are on TV we must watch them. I think that is a very caring way we show "OUR" guy just how much he means to us. Can't get enough of that sexy Scotsman!!! How about you??????

oh yeah :)

it was a Gerry fest on cable and again today when I was preparing lunch for my family Dear Frankie was on :wuv:

you could never get enough...

btw...last night they also had Meet The Spartans...a spoof of 300 it was hysterical in a stupid way I was switching the stations on commercials but I didnt watch it through

300 was so huge it had the honor of being spoofed in pop culture lol!

Edited by Guest