becozy

1/26 - "Bring it on," Butler dares his female Philly fans

from: http://www.philly.com/dailynews/columnists...que_remark.html

Posted on Mon, Jan. 26, 2009

Gerard Butler invites the risque remark

excerpt:

By Dan Gross

Philadelphia Daily News

GERARD BUTLER says that most women that he's met in town have been nothing but polite to his face, but he does enjoy hearing their more-risque remarks second-hand.. .

..."Everyone's very polite. Usually something dirty or sexy or provocative comes through someone else, but I wish they would say it to me, you know. Bring it on," Butler dares his female Philly fans.

To read the entire article click here

So Funny!

Gerry likes it naughty, and in his face!! I love it. We new he was a bad boy!!

Cheryl

That sounds like something Gerry would say. Like his 3:00 AM remark, it will probably come back to haunt him!! LOL!! :hehe:

Suzie

Oh goodness Gerry babe, you just opened Pandora's box lol... Oh goodness could I be naughty and provacative to his face believe you me. I shall restrain myself for now lol

Edited by Izzabeta

LADIES! I THINK HE'S BEEN "LURKING" HERE AT GALS! "OK, Mr. Butler! You asked for it!

D

Oh goodness Gerry babe, you just opened Pandora's box lol... Oh goodness could I be naughty and provacative to his face believe you me. I shall restrain myself for now lol

Hey, Kayla, funny we were talking about this on the other thread! He answered our query! :funnyup:

Love,

D

LOL he sure has D. I bet he does lurk these boards and if its sexy and provacative he wants then he'll get it.

Edited by Izzabeta

I would have a tough time saying something sexy to someone I don't know. I would like to have the opportunity though to go to Philadelphia & take Gerry up on his offer! He is so handsome, intelligent, funny, sexy. He knows all this but really is just a regular guy or at least tries to be! I love Scottish men!

I love Gerry. He is one of the most down to earth guys, he's so genuine. I'm normally the shy type but now that he wants to know what we really think I say us ladies here at Gals should jump on it tee hee

Edited by Izzabeta

:woo: We're :gutter: I love it.

Gerry needs a :spank: He'd probably love it!

OK I'm done!

Cheryl

Edited by Paisleyscot

Hey gerry I think you are the hottest man alive.

Hmmm where to start would be only to be your surprise. lol

I think you are a genuine over all caring and loving and sweet guy.

:kiss::wuv::drool1:

Edited by babysis7777

I've edited my previous posts ;)

Edited by Izzabeta

Gerry...Babe...Darlin'...

You've definitely opened Pandora's Box. If you'll send me your cell number... :kiss: I promise you'll be glad you did... :poof:

Hear Hear Catwoman! ;)

Oh yes this is the Bad Boy we all know lies hidden under that boyish smile...

Yes it is. He's so naughty and I'm LOVING every minute of it! If he wants it naughty and out there then he's come to the right place. We're just doing our best to restrain ourselves lol.

Edited by Izzabeta

All I can say is this, Gerry..babe come to vegas and your wishes shall be granted :):heat::thud:

One more thing, Gerry me darlin'... We all understand that "what happens in Vegas, STAYS in Vegas". (If I say any more, the mods will ban me for life, but you get the idea...)

Catwoman you've stolen my heart lol, now I shall be forced to make an Evil Fourseome with myself,Cheryl,Delene,and you tee hee we shall now be called "One Two's Naughty Bunch"

Somehow I feel like I do know Gerry and I'm not sure what I'd want to say to him exactly but there would be nothing cuter and sexier than to get him to blush (if that's even possible)! Let me think about it for a while!

D

Oh yes he be better be careful what he asks for lol. I don't think he has any idea what he's done LOL :pointy::funnyup: Next thing we'll be reading about is how he's been mauled LOL

My first though was "He's baaaaaaack"!!!! That's the Gerry I met 4 years ago - the Gerry that stole my heart and isn't about to give it back anytime soon. So ye want the gals to talk dirty to ye? Nooooo problem!