Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

1/26 - "Bring it on," Butler dares his female Philly fans

Today I was sitting in a very hot court room (thanks to the air conditioner dying) trying to finalise court orders (custody orders) for my 2 boys with my ex-husband's solicitor..... only to have my thoughts going wondering off and started thinking about "what would Gerry be doing right about now!" I was in my own world of Gerry when I was asked a question, I looked at the solicitor with a blank face and had to ask for the question again. Luckily I didnt blurt out what I was thinking about, more to the point who I was thinking about. I dont think that would have gone down too well in court... 8(

I must say Gerry and his gorgeous looks and charm certainly have a hold on me at times. Oh well back to reality now! Sally

I live in two worlds, one is my reality and the other is definately one of fantasy. I guess that's why I write. That's why actors act. It's escapism, especially when my reality gets a little TOO real! I believe it is healthy to "fantasize", as long as you keep it in perspective and it doesn't start to blur the line. I prefer poetry/lyric to writing long and drawn out because I fall out of the mood too quickly and need to move on to the next thng, but that doesn't mean I won't revisit an old fantasy once in a while!

Moira, your response to that handsome doc was priceless! I bet he gets that a lot when he asks that question!

Sally, Gerry is quite a sweet distraction when you're real world is stressful! I understand pairfectly!

D

Yep speechless or blether alot of piff paff poff.

You walk away going "darn I should have said that" but I didn't freeze which was good.

I was worse with a doctor when I was in hospital in November 2007 - he was gorgeous. he had not been on during the weekend and it was like a vision when he walked on the ward on the Monday morning and I don't know what medication they had me on for my gallstones but when he came and sat on my bed and said "so Moira how are you" all that came out of my mouth was "I started my period". I was like "did i really say that out loud". I was mortified but he laughed. I demanded to sta in hospital for a bit longer - well at least for as long as he was on duty but alas they let me out later that day :funnyup:

Moira

:wave:

I just wanted to ask...is that you in the picture with Gerry? I love it!!!! :)

Moira,

Sweetie your doctor story had me in stitches lol.

*hugs*

-Kayla

I can't take it any more!!!I wanna go to Scotland I want to leave Philly (as soon as Gerard does) and go to Scotland and eat chicken and asparagus.I Looooove aspargus.Ms Susan you did it now.I took chicken out for dinner today and I swear I probably won't be able to keep a straight face in the kitchen.Men in Kilts,Corset Diaries.I really got to catch up on my reading that was absolutely delicious!The imagination is one heck of a thing.I'm going to the kitchen now..wow

The possibilites are endless sweetie. Although I highly doubt there is anything we could say that would shock him let alone make him blush LOL

You are probably right, Kayla. I'm sure he's heard (and said) it all! However, I think it's not so much in WHAT you say as the delivery and in how you say it! :cunning: Especially, if the environment is formal and very, shall we say, public!

D

The question was posed in the gaming section WWYDI you were in a coffee shop and Gerry came in, alone, and sat down at the table next to you. Gave me the perfect opportunity to reflect back on this thread with my answer! You know me, I can't just give a short answer when it comes to Gerry! Anyone interested in what I said, can refer to it there. :cunning:

D

I haven't been on here for a long time! This topic caught my eye! Ohhh, Gerry, be careful what you wish for! *cackles*

Watch, if I ever get to meet him and whisper a not-so-sweet nothing in his ear, he'd whop me one upside the head. :tantrum:

I haven't been on here for a long time! This topic caught my eye! Ohhh, Gerry, be careful what you wish for! *cackles*

Watch, if I ever get to meet him and whisper a not-so-sweet nothing in his ear, he'd whop me one upside the head. :tantrum:

I'm sure Gerry would never "whop" any woman upside the head for any reason.

D