Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

1/26 - "Bring it on," Butler dares his female Philly fans

I think Jamie Foxx has been coming on Gals and relaying everything back to Gerry :funnyface:

Moira

I think Jamie Foxx has been coming on Gals and relaying everything back to Gerry :funnyface:

Moira

Ahahahahah!

Hey Jamie if you are reading this...."Mother Effer Was You Waitin For Me To Turn Into A Butterfly?" LMAO!!!!!! Now that movie is classic! Gotta love "Booty Call".

But Moira I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest. If any of you Gals haven't seen "Booty Call" I suggest renting it, it's hilarious. The part i'm talking about is where Bunz which is Jamie's character is all wrapped up in cling wrap hopping about the apartment and his friend pops the wrap so he can breath, Jamie gives him this serious look and says the line all casually. Good times lol.

Lurker are you there? Someone cue my theme music please(Justify my Love by Madonna).Hmm How can it say this.Here in the City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Peace ,we dont' pull any punches! You looked me in my face and asked me "where do you want me to put it?)as you held my sharpie,then proceeded to write on my arm.Now that was a loaded question if ever I ever heard one, and I'm sure it wasn't lost on either of us.I've got 5 weeks paid vacation and I would be more than happy to help you out with your challenge,because you see I'm no coward.I'll leave it at that.Enjoy your stay! of course this is all in good fun.I will quit while i'm ahead. :whoa:

Whispering "sweet everythings" is one thing - TOUCHING someone without being invited is tantamount to rape - nothing less. The bum and cheek incidents left me speechless.

I can picture myself asking him if I can just lightly touch his cheek (OMFB - the 'scruff'!! :drool1: ) but to reach out and touch him without his invitation - no way - never happen.

So, here's the deal - If I ever get to meet you, Gerry, I WILL ask, but you can rest assured I have no problem understanding any portion of the word "no".

ROTFLMAO DQ. :thud:

WELL said Catwoman. I've been in a bad situtation where even NO didn't work, thats why i'm in the process of writing an advocacy book for women.

WOW 29 users on this thread alone! 12 members,15 guests,2 anonymous...RUN FOR THE HILLS LOL ;)

Edited by Izzabeta

He's very easy going, thats what we love about him. We have alot of people on this thread right now, it's making me nervous LOL

I just had a thought...

Whadda'ya wanna bet his mum is gonna give him a call after she hears about his "challenge"?

I can just about hear her now:

"Darlin' is y'mouth runnin' away from yer brain?"

If Jamie is "lurking" about on Gerry's site, he's probably thinking, "dang, brother, you got a lot a ______ lusting after you!" :funnyup: I think he'd be a little jealous!

D

Oh ... he's asking for it now....LOL...

Gerry, I love you man!!!!

hugs,

Sue

I just had a thought...

Whadda'ya wanna bet his mum is gonna give him a call after she hears about his "challenge"?

I can just about hear her now:

"Darlin' is y'mouth runnin' away from yer brain?"

Or like Craig Ferguson warned him once, "you better be careful about that kinda talk in America, this isn't Scotland"! But you'll remember Gerry's response!

D

Board got quiet all of a sudden...hmm ;)

Edited by Izzabeta

I'm just over laughing my arse off now. :funnyup: I'm still gagging over the "where do you want me to put it" remark he said to Tanya LOL.

Where is my evil twin when I need her? CHERYL!!! Woman get your backside in here dang flab it..Delene we ARE the naughty bunch ;):thud:

But yes Gerry is asking for it LOL

I think it would be great fun if in the evening when Gerry and even Jamie, had nothing better to do, just log on here and hang with us GALS! They'd have a blast and I know we would too! It's too cold to go out and you gotta get up early in the morning! If you guys are out there, come on, don't be shy! We don't bite.....much! :wave:

D

Yes, listen to dear sweet D. We won't bite...much tee hee not unless it's asked of us ;) Now i'm in the mood to be cheeky :)

Edited by Izzabeta

Lurker are you there? Someone cue my theme music please(Justify my Love by Madonna).Hmm How can it say this.Here in the City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Peace ,we dont' pull any punches! You looked me in my face and asked me "where do you want me to put it?)as you held my sharpie,then proceeded to write on my arm.Now that was a loaded question if ever I ever heard one, and I'm sure it wasn't lost on either of us.I've got 5 weeks paid vacation and I would be more than happy to help you out with your challenge,because you see I'm no coward.I'll leave it at that.Enjoy your stay! of course this is all in good fun.I will quit while i'm ahead. :whoa:

He held your "sharpie"? My gawd, what would he do with a Magici Marker!? Makes me all week in the knees! You lucky ducky! Are you gonna wash your arm? :funnyup:

D

Ladies, if some of you Over 18 newbies want to visit the Gutter, you need to contact a MOD for the password.

Hugs,

Suzie

I think it's Gerry being Gerry in the speak first, think about it later mode....but that's what we love about him :) I agree with all of you that there definately a fine line between having fun and being a little cheeky when TALKING to him as oppose to crossing the line and TOUCHING him.

Whoever mention what Craig Ferguson said some time is so true, this isn't Scotland Gerry!!! Hehe

Brianne

Yes, listen to dear sweet D. We won't bite...much tee hee not unless it's asked of us ;) Now i'm in the mood to be cheeky :)

Oh no, Kayla, the guests have gone down to only nine! I think we might have scared them off! Or maybe just potential members! :bonk:

D

He held your "sharpie"? My gawd, what would he do with a Magici Marker!? Makes me all week in the knees! You lucky ducky! Are you gonna wash your arm? :funnyup:

D

He wrote my autograph on my white coat shook my hand vigorously at another point and he has the grip of a TITAN.Then he later had me in his clutches and was animalistic i was putty and just giggled like a kid.I'm 40 years old.He put a show.The sharpie ,coat, and parking ticket have been enshrined

LOL..Hope we didn't scare anyone away. My apologies people I've had far too much coffee and am running on 2 1/2 hours of sleep and that in itself is a bad combo with me, I start talking half arsed. :bonk::thud:

D

He wrote my autograph on my white coat shook my hand vigorously at another point and he has the grip of a TITAN.Then he later had me in his clutches and was animalistic i was putty and just giggled like a kid.I'm 40 years old.He put a show.The sharpie ,coat, and parking ticket have been enshrined

:funnyup: Thats funny right there :)