Gerard Butler GALS

1/26 - "Bring it on," Butler dares his female Philly fans

becozy

Lurker are you there? Someone cue my theme music please(Justify my Love by Madonna).Hmm How can it say this.Here in the City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Peace ,we dont' pull any punches! You looked me in my face and asked me "where do you want me to put it?)as you held my sharpie,then proceeded to write on my arm.Now that was a loaded question if ever I ever heard one, and I'm sure it wasn't lost on either of us.I've got 5 weeks paid vacation and I would be more than happy to help you out with your challenge,because you see I'm no coward.I'll leave it at that.Enjoy your stay! of course this is all in good fun.I will quit while i'm ahead. :whoa:

He held your "sharpie"? My gawd, what would he do with a Magici Marker!? Makes me all week in the knees! You lucky ducky! Are you gonna wash your arm? :funnyup:

D

He wrote my autograph on my white coat shook my hand vigorously at another point and he has the grip of a TITAN.Then he later had me in his clutches and was animalistic i was putty and just giggled like a kid.I'm 40 years old.He put a show.The sharpie ,coat, and parking ticket have been enshrined

Had you in his clutches and it was animalistic?! You're killing me here! :pant: That's it! I'm comin' to Philly!

D

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a thought...

Whadda'ya wanna bet his mum is gonna give him a call after she hears about his "challenge"?

I can just about hear her now:

"Darlin' is y'mouth runnin' away from yer brain?"

Now ain't THAT the truth! Open mouth, insert foot . . . :lol: You gotta love that man.

And why not a fan. I think you can be a fan and "want" him, maybe have a chance encounter and maybe even catch his attention. (I know wishful thinking on my part) Why does it have to be a young single girl about town? Are you saying all of his fan are chaste and love the whole man, his soul, and his acting ability. Who better to understand him than a true fan!

Abso-freakin-lutely! :confused: Why the hell not?

Edited by phoenixgirl

Whispering in his ear that you'd like to be his "3 a.m. girl" might not immediately bring back a particular memory to him, but I'm sure he'd get the gist of it anyway and appreciate the sentiment! Telling him your most recent fantasy of him, might just give him a little rush, telling him your little deep dark secrets that you harbor about him, just between the two of you, (I think I got a poem somewhere about that) but that's all it's intended for! I love knowing what Gerry likes and dislikes. I love that he's not one of these guys who expects a woman to be all virtuous and proper while he can be whatever he wants! I get his meaning. No need to get all in a tither.

Like I've said, you can still be classy and naughty at the same time. Those of us who choose to remain chaste, that's OK. For me, life's too short and being chaste isn't what it's cracked up to be. I'm going for it! 'LOOK OUT GERRY! COME TO MAMA!" :funnyup::drool1:

D

Loved what you wrote above.....after further consideration I'm changing my stance on this...being a "good girl" surely isn't

what it's cracked up to be....it's time to be a little naughty....like Gerry. And life IS too short. Go with the moment...

Now I think I would just open up my arms and tell him to come to MAMA! I wouldn't mind mothering him! :kisswink: If I was a young girl it might be different cause in my younger days I was a lot bolder....I also think actions always speak louder than words.

Once again I'm wondering if he was actually referring to what he said in another interview a while back...remember he said he likes for the woman to take the inititive once in a while....if she wants a kiss then she should initiate it or so on and so on! I can't remember when that was but I'm sure it's here somewhere!

JMO .....but I'm in no way against perving with the best of em...I'm OLD but I'm not dead! :p

:wave: Frannie

Frannie,

*sigh* YOU slay me babe!!!! I would LOVE to take some inititive :kiss::thud: Wouldn't have to tell me twice.

*hugs*

Kayla

We've been having alot of guests this evening as well as anonymous users ;) WELCOME to GALS *big hugs* for everyone!

Yeah, I've met celebs (usually rockers, some of whom WERE flirtatious) that I found enticing -- and, like some of us have said, devising randy and suggestive insinuations is the furthest thing from your mind when it happens!

Then again, if it happened the way it transpired for Susan in '05, the situation could become pretty interesting within a few seconds...tee hee! That's still one of my favorite "meeting G" stories.

Of course, there's always the forehead-slapping "I SHOULDA SAID..." moment that almost inevitably manifests a few minutes, hours and months after you meet one of these guys and there was a spark or at least a sense of spontaneous fun between the two of you. Ugh. I can't stand that because it haunts me!

So I guess this means that I need to meet Gerry at least twice and THEN I would feel comfy enough with him to murmur some Rabbie Burns (or Anais Nin!) in his ear...??? HA!!! I felt so honorably restrained earlier and now I don't know. Thanks A LOT, Gerry! :whoa::drool1::gutter:

I'll bet Gerry has a way of giving you a "leading" remark, like asking him for an autograph and him saying "where do you want me to put "it"! Then if you want to take it from there, he's game! I might be so "star struck" that I would miss it! I'd have to "channel" Samantha from Sex and say something like, "well, I can think of a couple of places, but I'll let you choose"! Nothing could be more memorable than to have a little risque banter with Gerry except maybe embarrassing myself!

D

Edited by GBPhanatic

:thud:

That's my (naughty) boy!!!! Gawd, I love it when he's like this! It's such a turn-on. How could he turn us on any more than he already does?? :pant:

He sure knows how to bring the lust best out in us, hey Phantom's Muse? :funnyup:

Gerry's a HUGE flirt and that's part of his charm and of course he can pull it off because of his rugged handsomness and eyes that stop your heart (and being single). I liken this to the naughty flirting banter that exists between me and my husband's best friends and cousins (who are attractive. OK, maybe not as attractive as my husband, but good looking - you get my drift). But anyway, even in front of my husband, we flirt and banter and make innuendoes back and forth and every one laughs and has a good time (even hubby). Because he knows there is nothing serious in this, it's all done in FUN. Of course, I am faithful to my husband and there is no touching other than the traditional hug and kiss family members exchange.

I can see Gerry exchanging this kind of banter easily even with strangers without a doubt in my mind. I think its part of his sense of humor, his randy nature and I think he likes to keep his wit sharpened. Not to mention the reaction he gets. He loves to make people laugh and feel good. And his laid-back, easy-going personality and openess about sexuality (3 AM comment) all goes in hand with this.

Some have made comments that they think its only for the single women of Philly, but I'm leaning more towards any woman who approaches him as a fan first. He can then instigate a comment like "where do you want me to put it" if he so chose to at that time with that particular female and let the fun begin.

Kudos to any woman who can keep her wits about her to do this at a first meeting. Me....I may have to meet him more than once to come out with something Gerry would be proud of, but I could do it....oh, yes, I could. :lalala:

With my salacious mind, I'd be afraid of "reading into" a very benign remark or question!

"What time is it?" asks Gerry casually.

(Muse's frantic mind translates the question as "When would you like to get naked with me?" whereupon she proceeds to *pounce* on poor wee Gerry...who's begun to drop the dreaded F-bomb rather loudly.)

HA!!!

I know most of you are hollering, "POOR WEE GERRY, INDEED!"

Edited by Phantom's Muse

LOL, I would love to see Gerry if I brought it on to him. He would run his pretty little rear off .
Love,
Tracy :pointy:
P.S. Posted Image
Gerry: Wait! Wait! Wait! She's not from Philly! :lalala::tantrum:
Posted Image

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Looks to me like Gerry wants to have a little fun in Philly. He knows how to stir the pot. I can tell by this thread that he can make the blood heat up just a wee bit. LOL I always like to know what's in the pot before I nibble. (giggle)

Sally

I'm not typically an outspoken person but when it comes to Gerry I think I would say pretty much anything. He just has that effect like you can hold nothing back at all.

Oh Mr. Butler..... :wuv::pant::drool1::bigone::ohbaby::makeout::takeitoff:

Hehe!!!

Edited by Amanda Rose

OMG :funnyup: This has been so much fun to read. He has really opened Pandora's box with that remark. Or the GALS box, if you will. But like almost all of you I suspect he does not expect or really even want the Fans to get out of line. He has said he loves the attention and love, that he " embraces it" . That means he loves being the center of our attention. But this is a Scotsman, he wants to be on top, on his terms. And the Gals in here obviously love this man way to much to be disrespectful. I feel the ladies in here would do anything he asked, but being asked is the real word here. However dreaming on is wonderful too. By the way, I am certain his mum checks in from time to time. after all , she IS his mum, and most likely his absolute best fan.

Hugs to all,

Merlin

Gerry may have opened himself up a big ol' can of worms. Reckon. Some very brave girls may go right on up and tell him to bring it on? :embarassed:

O.K. all this hot Erik siggys are totally making me Erik~Gasm.

I am gonna implode or explode one. Dadgum Erik is so flippin' purty. :phantom2::reddeath::reddeath2::donjuan::phantom:

Sorry to have an Erik~Gasm all up in the middle of the Bring it on Philly Girl Thread.

Love a very hormonal, Tracy :lalala:

Edited by JustCallMeTracy