Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

1/26 - "Bring it on," Butler dares his female Philly fans

Whispering in his ear that you'd like to be his "3 a.m. girl" might not immediately bring back a particular memory to him, but I'm sure he'd get the gist of it anyway and appreciate the sentiment! Telling him your most recent fantasy of him, might just give him a little rush, telling him your little deep dark secrets that you harbor about him, just between the two of you, (I think I got a poem somewhere about that) but that's all it's intended for! I love knowing what Gerry likes and dislikes. I love that he's not one of these guys who expects a woman to be all virtuous and proper while he can be whatever he wants! I get his meaning. No need to get all in a tither.

Like I've said, you can still be classy and naughty at the same time. Those of us who choose to remain chaste, that's OK. For me, life's too short and being chaste isn't what it's cracked up to be. I'm going for it! 'LOOK OUT GERRY! COME TO MAMA!" :funnyup::drool1:

D

Loved what you wrote above.....after further consideration I'm changing my stance on this...being a "good girl" surely isn't

what it's cracked up to be....it's time to be a little naughty....like Gerry. And life IS too short. Go with the moment...

Like Billy Joel says, "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints"! ;)

D

My response to all of this...ah, er...ahem....*says to self* "Must be respectable, must be respectable..." Damn! I can't say it...It's just no fun to be an admin sometimes... :kisswink:

I was in the grocery store this afternoon and a young male, clerk was working stocking water bottles when I came along. He asked me if I needed anything. I said I was good and thanked him. He then said to me, "well, just let me know, tell me what you want, when you want it." After this thread and it's conversation last night, I felt a little unsure of what he was getting at! Then he said, "I haven't figured out what the heck women want yet, so I just feel I should ask, you know!" He had the most serious look on his face! I looked at him and said, "when we figure that out, we'll let you know". Then I felt I needed to leave him with some little pearl of wisdon and I said, "The fact that you are asking and so concerned about it, means you care enough to want to know, and that's a good start and about all any girl can hope for!"

My point here is that we kind of think we are getting mixed messages about what Gerry means by "bring it on". I think when somebody tells you what they want, or ask a question, don't read anything extra in to it. If it's something you feel comfortable with, then go for it. If you don't, move on and don't worry about it. We all send mixed messages sometimes. We come on this site and get a little risque sometimes, all in fun, even with the graphics and if Gerry were to come in here and lurk, it's no wonder he'd be wondering why fans approach him in public all polite and ladylike after the stuff we say! I think he's just telling us to be true to our convictions, go ahead and continue the fun with him! He can take it! He, in fact, wants it! And I, for one, will be givin" it! :funnyup:

D

My response to all of this...ah, er...ahem....*says to self* "Must be respectable, must be respectable..." Damn! I can't say it...It's just no fun to be an admin sometimes... :kisswink:

:funnyup:

For real, Dayna... I know how much you like to take on a great challenge! *snickers*

Seems like all this analysis is a bit much ado about nothing. Gerry's very tongue in cheek (Gutter :wuv:) and funny and that's as far as I'm taking his comment. Laugh and move on to the next witticism! :spit:

I was in the grocery store this afternoon and a young male, clerk was working stocking water bottles when I came along. He asked me if I needed anything. I said I was good and thanked him. He then said to me, "well, just let me know, tell me what you want, when you want it." After this thread and it's conversation last night, I felt a little unsure of what he was getting at! Then he said, "I haven't figured out what the heck women want yet, so I just feel I should ask, you know!" He had the most serious look on his face! I looked at him and said, "when we figure that out, we'll let you know". Then I felt I needed to leave him with some little pearl of wisdon and I said, "The fact that you are asking and so concerned about it, means you care enough to want to know, and that's a good start and about all any girl can hope for!"

My point here is that we kind of think we are getting mixed messages about what Gerry means by "bring it on". I think when somebody tells you what they want, or ask a question, don't read anything extra in to it. If it's something you feel comfortable with, then go for it. If you don't, move on and don't worry about it. We all send mixed messages sometimes. We come on this site and get a little risque sometimes, all in fun, even with the graphics and if Gerry were to come in here and lurk, it's no wonder he'd be wondering why fans approach him in public all polite and ladylike after the stuff we say! I think he's just telling us to be true to our convictions, go ahead and continue the fun with him! He can take it! He, in fact, wants it! And I, for one, will be givin" it! :funnyup:

D

:clap:

Delene, thank you for your insightful post. I think as women we automatically read something more into a comment (verbal or written) than is intended. Men are usually pretty straight forward and tell it like it is. I'm sure Gerry is just exactly what we see, and he expects the same from us.

I'll be sure to lay a little naughty double entendre on Gerry at our next encounter. :cunning:

Lisa

For real, Dayna... I know how much you like to take on a great challenge! *snickers*

Seems like all this analysis is a bit much ado about nothing. Gerry's very tongue in cheek (Gutter :wuv:) and funny and that's as far as I'm taking his comment. Laugh and move on to the next witticism! :spit:

Here-here! Well stated!

Please don't analyze this too much. Just say, "It is, what it is..." and enjoy... :kiss:

:hugs:

Dayna

Having fun and funny risque comments with a guy can be fun - even if the guy is young enough to be my son and we BOTH know there isn't a bit of anything to it.

I will never forget an evening a few years ago when I took my (then all-female) staff out to dinner. We had a tall and cute waiter by the name of Zack. During the evening Zack was "respectfully flirtatious" with all the ladies at the table - who ranged in age from 20ish to 50ish. I can't remember the EXACT context, but sometime during dessert one of the ladies asked Zack something completely innocent (it's the question I can't recall) - but the response I'll never forget. Zack said "I can keep going all night" to which I raised my eyebrows and said "mmmmhmmm...." and those at the table who got my drift cracked up - and of course Zack got my drift immediately and laughed his butt off too. The funniest part were the ladies who remained clueless and had absolutely NO idea what we were laughing about! I continue to refer to that evening as our Big Zack Attack. He got a very good tip, I assure you!

I had a similar experience with the wonderfully delightful Andrew Weir at St. Andrew's Pub in NYC back in 2005 - a kilted cutie, with only a 1 degree of separation from Gerry (his office in Scotland was next to Jean Vadim's and he knew all about the financing issues for Burns - plus he does Burns recitations at various functions himself), who entertained our table of Gerry fans all evening in a typically charming Scottish way - also earning himself a very nice tip.

Locally we have a charming, tall, handsome Glaswegian who is a musician and we flirt outrageously with him, and he loves it and gives it right back. However, I was shocked one time when a woman grabbed his butt. That kind of thing is so NOT OK. He handled it with grace, but I could tell by the look on his face he was shocked because none of us ever did anything like that, nor would we.

So bring it on with words, preferably more suggestive than graphic, not actions (unless said actions are expressly invited), seems like a good guideline to follow.

Men are usually pretty straight forward and tell it like it is. I'm sure Gerry is just exactly what we see, and he expects the same from us.

Yes, Lisa, Gerry seems pretty much, "what you see is what you get" and what we see is so fine and we'll definately take it!

D :wave:

So bring it on with words, preferably more suggestive than graphic, not actions (unless said actions are expressly invited), seems like a good guideline to follow.

GALS Rules of Conduct When Meeting Gerard Butler:

1. Do not touch, handle or otherwise fondle Gerry unless he invites you to do so. You may stare and giggle like an idiot but if you have trouble speaking, ask another GAL to speak on your behalf.

2. If Gerry should make some suggestive, leading comment, because we all know how randy he is, either go with it, verbally of course, or just close your gaping mouth and move on. The next GAL is wanting her turn!

3. If you decide to "go with it", then and only then, wait for Gerry's "cue" to proceed to the next level. If you get no "cue", move on. You had your shot.

4. So, at this point, Gerry has obviously given you the "OK", one or more things may occur, a)handshake, b)hug, and/or c) snog.

If it is the latter, please limit to less than one minute as there are others that are waiting! Please, if you think you may have trouble standing or walking after this encounter, make sure you have a "buddy" along to assist you. Gerry's time is money.

Please try to behave yourselves and abide by these rules of conduct. (Well, OK, maybe they're actually more "guidelines" than rules!)

D

Edited by GBPhanatic

I couldnt agree more with all of the above statements :) Nicely put

GALS Rules of Conduct When Meeting Gerard Butler:

1. Do not touch, handle or otherwise fondle Gerry unless he invites you to do so. You may stare and giggle like an idiot but if you have trouble speaking, ask another GAL to speak on your behalf.

2. If Gerry should make some suggestive, leading comment, because we all know how randy he is, either go with it, verbally of course, or just close your gaping mouth and move on. The next GAL is wanting her turn!

3. If you decide to "go with it", then and only then, wait for Gerry's "cue" to proceed to the next level. If you get no "cue", move on. You had your shot.

4. So, at this point, Gerry has obviously given you the "OK", one or more things may occur, a)handshake, b)hug, and/or c) snog.

If it is the latter, please limit to less than one minute as there are others that are waiting! Please, if you think you may have trouble standing or walking after this encounter, make sure you have a "buddy" along to assist you. Gerry's time is money.

Please try to behave yourselves and abide by these rules of conduct. (Well, OK, maybe they're actually more "guidelines" than rules!)

D

This is so funny!!!

I am just laughing so hard about the grocery store and out to dinner stories

Rules....I'll do my best to behave but I doubt I'll be seeing his Royal hotness any time soon.

Guidelines vs rules and my mind jumped straight to Pirates of the Caribbean.

So wishing I had more of his movies on hand. I could definitely use his soothing Scottish voice to get me through the day....and then some.

Oh and I'll bring it on and keep to the "guidelines".

I'll need a buddy though espeically once conversation and possible snogging are complete. I would not want to fall over in a heap on the street.

*grins innocently*

Edited by Sapphyre

Ladies, I don't mean to be preachy. I just have a hard time imagining that Gerry would want to hear suggestive remarks from me; a grumpy middle aged, menopausal woman. I could never pull that off even if he invited it, but those of you could and would... more power to you!

He's a cheeky boy, that's for sure!

Swannie

Ladies, I don't mean to be preachy. I just have a hard time imagining that Gerry would want to hear suggestive remarks from me; a grumpy middle aged, menopausal woman. I could never pull that off even if he invited it, but those of you could and would... more power to you!

He's a cheeky boy, that's for sure!

Swannie

What do you mean, Swannie! I've seen your pic! You're one hot mama! You underestimate yourself and our boy! ;)

D

Oh Swannie, I believe I'm even a bit more "middle aged" than you are, and I sure wouldn't want to compete with you in the looks department any day, you are beautiful. I will admit I'm usually not grumpy though. Given those same "afflictions" of age and marital status, and not even having the looks card to play, I had no problem gettin' cheeky with our guy and he seemed to love it! Now it was very clear to us both that this was entirely in fun and I in no way ever would have expected it to be even a smidge more than it was. Now, I wasn't about to ask him anything TRULY suggestive, because that might have sent him running for the hills and left all those other women who were waiting to meet him very angry with me - in fact I likely wouldn't have survived their wrath!

But I definitely needed the "buddy" afterwards because my kneecaps turned to Jell-o!!! (funnily HE was the one who nearly fell over though. I wish I could say it was because our encounter left him feeling that way but it was really because there was a berm behind him and when he stepped back so I could go past him to make room for the next lady, he nearly fell over it).

GBPhanatic I do think those guidelines are pure dead brilliant!

I agree. The guidlines are brilliant. ;)

I know I would most definitely need a buddy for sure.

Swannie i've seen your pictures and you are very beautiful! *hugs* to all my ladies

-Kayla

GBPhanatic I do think those guidelines are pure dead brilliant!

I kinda thought if anyone would appreciate them, it would be you, Susan! When I meet Gerry (see how I'm keeping a positive attitude kinda like Linus and meeting the Great Pumpkin) my response will be that I will need the translator, someone to stand next to me and as I mumble incoherently to Gerry in a catatonic state, :drool1: my "buddy" will say, "she says hello and could she have an autograph, please?", then when he hands me back my sharpie and autograph, my trusty buddy will say, "here, open your hand and take the pen and the autograph, now right foot, left foot step, step" as they then shove me along. :funnyup:

D

I wish I could say it was because our encounter left him feeling that way but it was really because there was a berm behind him and when he stepped back so I could go past him to make room for the next lady, he nearly fell over it).

Oh, you're not fooling me! That "berm" was either Dayna or Abrock, on hands and knees, and there was a couple of GALS waiting behind to catch him when he fell! Good plan! ;):cunning:

D :funnyup:

Linus and the great pumpkin ROTFLMAO!!!

Oh, yes, if you truly believe, you can't jinx it by saying "if" I meet him!

D

Delene- you are too funny sweetheart! *hugs*

Linus and the great pumpkin ROTFLMAO!!!

Oh, yes, if you truly believe, you can't jinx it by saying "if" I meet him!

D

then I'll try not to jinx myself which will be a task in itself because Im one of those natural born "jinxers"

I made that word up lol!

Ya'll are a hoot and a half!!!

I love reading this thread!