Gerard Butler GALS

here is a link to Gerry on set of LAC.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phillyverve/s...57612867841631/

Maybe Barb can find out if we can actually post them on the site. Didn't see a "don't post elsewhere" clause on his site but always best to ask.

Moira

Thanks Moira, I was suppose to go to city hall today, but is snowed and I am hoping to go tomorrow or Friday. I believe that friday is the last day at that location. I am still bummed that I missed the Mayors reception.

Edited by ButlersBabe

Moira- thanks for sharing those sweetie!

I hope he lets us use them. I love the photos...he's just.....perfect :)

Moira- thanks for sharing those sweetie!

I hope he lets us use them. I love the photos...he's just.....perfect :)

Now, Kayla dear, you have to say it right, ehem, he's just "pairfect"! :cunning:

D

I wondered what happened. I tried to look at them again and all that was there was a car. Wonder exactly what "theft" of a pic off the internet means? Would someone have had to claim it as their own? Darn, I loved that picture of GB.

Thanks Moira, I was suppose to go to city hall today, but is snowed and I am hoping to go tomorrow or Friday. I believe that friday is the last day at that location. I am still bummed that I missed the Mayors reception.

I WENT Friday Jan, 23 on a true feeling I was going to see him my family said that I was nuts . Well I was lucky. I met him at 3:26 pm. I had a large poster that attracted his attetention.He is sweet extremely handsome .HE said my poster was awesome and he signed it .Got some pictures too .Still dreaming I want more and Im 66 yrs old.By the way their still filming but City hall wont say when or where I heard their coming back to city hall .

I WENT Friday Jan, 23 on a true feeling I was going to see him my family said that I was nuts . Well I was lucky. I met him at 3:26 pm. I had a large poster that attracted his attetention.He is sweet extremely handsome .HE said my poster was awesome and he signed it .Got some pictures too .Still dreaming I want more and Im 66 yrs old.By the way their still filming but City hall wont say when or where I heard their coming back to city hall .
Hi Frannie it's me Tanya glad to see you are doing aright I'm back to work was off for the mini snow storm here.It will be a week tomorrow and I can't believe it still.I thought about going tomorrow(Friday)Let me know if you go I might after work.

Weren't there just two pics of Gerry? And one was black & white and flipped? I agree he looked good in them, but I don't see this as a HUGE loss. :confused:

But, I know how it is when I miss a pic here and there. It's like I've missed out on a big secret or something. :hug1: to those who didn't see them.

Nothing to do with the gorgeous picture of GB that's gone missing, but ... in USA Today, there's an interview with Ben Roethlisberger (Steelers QB). They asked him who he'd want to play him in a movie, and he replied "The guy who played King Leonidas in 300." Gee, who could that be?

Weren't there just two pics of Gerry? And one was black & white and flipped? I agree he looked good in them, but I don't see this as a HUGE loss. :confused:

Yes, there were "just" 2 or 3 pics. I was able to save the black and white one.... I think he looks sweet in it. :cunning:

Nothing to do with the gorgeous picture of GB that's gone missing, but ... in USA Today, there's an interview with Ben Roethlisberger (Steelers QB). They asked him who he'd want to play him in a movie, and he replied "The guy who played King Leonidas in 300." Gee, who could that be?

If the guy interviewing would have been quick on his toes, he should have replied, "Oh the guy that played the Phantom in the Phantom of The Opera, yeah THAT guy!" :funnyup:

D

Just my take on it - first of all we are still working with the photographer through official channels to possibly obtain permission to host his pictures, on his terms. He has NOT yet agreed but he has been in contact with us and he has not said no. So, I would think it is not the best idea for people to be asking for the pictures through private channels, or admitting that they have saved his pictures to their own Photobucket account and willing to share. If he did in fact remove his pictures from Flickr because of "theft" he could interpret the sharing of his pictures, even between individuals, as a violation, and that could impede our ability to maybe obtain his permission to host them.

So, let's not jump the gun. Allow this situation to work through the proper channels of attempting to obtain his permission rather than possibly chasing him away by suggesting that members are already sharing those pictures, even if not on a public space. If you have saved his picture(s) to your Photobucket account and it is not set as a private account then you have actually saved it to a public place and it would appear that it is your photograph.

Try to put yourself in his shoes. If you were the one who took the pictures and then found them all over the place in other people's Photobucket accounts with no mention of you as the one who took them, wouldn't that tick you off?

I am therefore setting all such posts to invisible now.