Gerard Butler GALS

more pics of GB

loulee

This is strange to be writing something as I just read and LOL, so here goes. In the article of Phillychitchat that the author coud not get past the great jeans GB wore, there were some great pics that you should put in the Photo Galley. The pics with his back turned. In other words, that behind of his (what there is of it anyway)! Two pics that are worth seeing!!!!!!!!!!! :tantrum: Like it ! I like IT!

loulee :wuv:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The photog asked if anyone could tell him what brand the jeans were, thus the closeup of the back pocket. Said he wanted to know so he could get a pair for himself. I wonder if he ever found out? While I've never seen the guy, I don't think anybody could work those jeans like GB.

Extract (with photos´s links):

OK stop taking pictures of me and my jeans, you probably can't afford them anyway, his scowl says to me.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_b3_7_kgd8h4/SXsx...B400x350%5D.jpg

Anyone know what kind of jeans these are? Must be straight leg, blue jeans of some sort. I don't understand how a pair of jeans could be $200. A friend was trying to tell me a few weeks ago, it depended on where the fabric ate their grass, probably in Switzerland or somewhere far.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_b3_7_kgd8h4/SXs0...B350x350%5D.JPG

So if you know what kind of jean's he wear's and I know you do because I have been getting 1,000 hits extra a day from the Gerard Butler fan's, could you tell me?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_b3_7_kgd8h4/SXs6...B400x350%5D.jpg

just came back online to check some emails and I had to just stop by and thank you for that A$& shot

I think these are Dirty English brand jeans , thats looks exactly like the trademark and they are over $200

okay i gotta go out and log off before I become to attached to staring at that a#$ lol!

nightie night ladies :kiss:

It looked like Gerry just came from the set and didn't have time to change. Think $200 jeans would be part of his costume? I think someone had identified the jeans as Juicy Couture which is Gerry's favorite brand (according to an article I read somewhere....please don't ask where)

Suzie

back again...

yep thats right Dirty English collection by Juicy Couture

I think the style is Mammoth

sometimes they use designer articles in movies but there probably his own.

Anyway I came back to post something helpful for you gals looking to get those Gerry movies in international region codes so you cna watch them on US dvd players. Im gonna go post it now in the help section :)

It looked like Gerry just came from the set and didn't have time to change. Think $200 jeans would be part of his costume? I think someone had identified the jeans as Juicy Couture which is Gerry's favorite brand (according to an article I read somewhere....please don't ask where)

Suzie

That's a new one! Haven't read that before. That's interesting. They certainly look good on him!

Suzie

They are Juicy Couture, Mammouth jeans $210.

D

Suzie

They are Juicy Couture, Mammouth jeans $210.

D

Why would anyone pay that much for a pair of jeans? What's wrong with Levi's? They're quite comfortable! I don't understand the pricing of things. My friend Nancy wants a pair of shoes that cost $500. WTF? Jeans are made of DENIM - just like my $60 jeans from Torrid. Or my $50 Levi's. Hello!???? You can't tell me they last any longer!

Whew, I feel better now. :lol:No disrespect meant to anyone. If you have the money, by all means go for it. More power to you . . . I just personally don't get it. Even if I had money, I would never pay $200 for jeans or $500 for shoes.

Now, $2,000 for a Chanel purse is a completely different story!

Hear Hear Lisa! Nicely put my partner in crime.

I myself am boggled by the desire to spend so much on a pair of jeans, they're all made the same way. I mean come on you can make a pair of faded out, cut holes in the knee pants, but NO people run to A&F and pay $95 for a pair of pants just like that. I mean if you are able to afford it more power to you but sheesh!

I'm with you on the purse Lisa, only mine is LV all the way ;)

I looked Gerard up and down several times and I believe he was possibly still in character but still as handsome as ever!He had a jacket on of course so I didn't get to see those arms!

Talk about needing to get a life .... I checked out the Juicy Couture web site and those are the jeans. I must say they look way better on GB than on the model. At least for $210 they are "made in the USA."

So, who needs to get a life????

This is my life, I already looked them up this afternoon while I was still at work. Doesn't everyone do this? :hmm: ..........and yes they do look better on Gerry :whome2: .......not that I'm prejudiced or anything.

;) Ren

Hey on a day of 45oC plus and I am sweltering here in Austrlia.... there is nothing better than to sit in front of the laptop with the air conditioner on trying to stay cool, but checking out Gerry's rear end doesnt help to bring my temperature down!!!!LOL :pointy:

Celebrities get a lot of stuff for free you know! But I'm sure that when Gerry goes shopping, the stores he frequents, are the high end type. That kind of money is no problem for him anyway. He was in the Major's office, for pete's sake, so he was wearing his best pair!

D

No I completely agree about the jeans, who in their sane mind would pay so much for a pair of jeans?! Granted Gerry looks SMOKING in those jeans, but thats beside the point. They are still $210. I buy my jeans from Aeropostale and that suits me just fine. They sell the cutest jeans at Aeropostale and they go for at most $ 60.The most expensive purse I own is my Vera Bradley tote....to heck with all those 1,900 dollar bags, which to be honest are not that cute to begin with. Vera Bradley rocks.