Gerard Butler GALS

more pics of GB

loulee

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juicy Couture should be sending Gerry a check. Those photos of him in their jeans must have done more for the brand than all their paid advertising. They'd better see if he'll agree to model for them like he did in the Gap ad!! Hottest legs anywhere.

I can visualize the add campaign right now! Just a blank scene with Gerry walking out barefoot in the jeans, long white formal dress shirt, only three buttons closed, shirt long enough to cover him because it's not an underwear add. His lovely scruff and "bed head". He has an apple in his hand. He holds the apple in his mouth so he can unbutton the jeans and he lets them drop to the floor exposing those beautiful legs! He pushes the jeans off to the side slightly, takes a bite out of the apple and in a that sultry, deep accent says, "uumm, juicy". :pant:

D

Juicy Couture should be sending Gerry a check. Those photos of him in their jeans must have done more for the brand than all their paid advertising. They'd better see if he'll agree to model for them like he did in the Gap ad!! Hottest legs anywhere.

OK, now I haven't heard about a Gap ad...where can we see it???

D, your ad sounds too hot to be true! And now I will have that image you conjured up in my head FOREVER!

Edited by JenniferK

I can visualize the add campaign right now! Just a blank scene with Gerry walking out barefoot in the jeans, long white formal dress shirt, only three buttons closed, shirt long enough to cover him because it's not an underwear add. His lovely scruff and "bed head". He has an apple in his hand. He holds the apple in his mouth so he can unbutton the jeans and he lets them drop to the floor exposing those beautiful legs! He pushes the jeans off to the side slightly, takes a bite out of the apple and in a that sultry, deep accent says, "uumm, juicy". :pant:

D

Are you kidding me, D? :thud: You should be an ad woman! You sure know what would sell ME on a $200 pair of jeans!!

D, your ad sounds too hot to be true! And now I will have that image you conjured up in my head FOREVER!

HERE

And I agree, that ad sure works for me! :yummy:

D- you REALLY should be in advertising, you'd sell me on a $200 pair of jeans no problem. *hugs*

:thud:

-Kayla

It's not hard for images to be conjured in my head when it comes to Gerry! You should see all the stuff I have in this head about Gerry!

D

You are an EVIL woman!!!! Now I need to take a VERA VERA cold shower!!! :coldshower:

It's going to take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGGGGGG time to get that picture outta my head. ( like I want to get it out quick anyway!! )

quote name='GBPhanatic' date='Feb 2 2009, 08:59 AM' post='1317630']

D

You need to add just one thing to that advertisement - after he says - "ummmm juicy" - Mr. Pinky has to dart out to lick the apple juice from his lips. GAAAHH!! Now I need a cold shower and I'm sitting at my desk at work (with a cold no less - meaning a cold shower is contra-indicated right now!)

You need to add just one thing to that advertisement - after he says - "ummmm juicy" - Mr. Pinky has to dart out to lick the apple juice from his lips. GAAAHH!! Now I need a cold shower and I'm sitting at my desk at work (with a cold no less - meaning a cold shower is contra-indicated right now!)

Yes, I could see where that would be affective. I know it would do it for me! I'm afraid that the way Gerry would do it might not be considered in keeping with a "made for TV" all audiences kind of commerical, however!

D