Gerard Butler GALS

2/2 - LAC in the News

becozy

According to this

Local Philadelphia TV news anchor, DavidHuddleston will play a reporter doing a stand-up from prison in Law Abiding Citizen, the Jamie Foxx-Gerard Butler flick filming here. (LAC will finish two weeks at City Hall tomorrow, head to private homes, and emerge later in the week at the George W. Hill Correctional Facility in Thornton.)

Stand up in a prison? Should be interesting.

Thanks, Barb!

I think in TV newscast speak "Stand Up" means the 'Reporter' stands in front of the building or news scene and does the news commentary/reporting. :D

Stand up in a prison? Should be interesting.

Thanks, Barb!

I think in TV newscast speak "Stand Up" means the 'Reporter' stands in front of the building or news scene and does the news commentary/reporting. :D

OH! :lmao: That's funny! Thanks for the correction, Barb. I had no clue.

Thanks for the news sweetie.

Sue-wouldn't it be wonderful if they used your home sweetie ? Hopefully they'll just be filming outside of the prison and not the inside.

-Kayla

Sue- You're such a saucy little minx *rrroooaaarrr*

*HUGE Hugs* To all my lovely ladies and lads ;)

-Kayla

Private homes... No jesting here... I would love it if Gerry would use my home, since I am gone for about 8-12 weeks at at time!

Of course I would love it if I was there when he was... But I would love for him to use it!

So, Gerry, if you are reading this, the offer is good! Have a great condo in Ohio... Even comes with an SUV! Seriously ... no one would know you where there!

Posted Image

Posted Image

For the rest of you... Get your minds out of the gutter! *looking stern*

I miss you too, Sue!!! I would love to be here more... I will be home again at the end of March... *sigh*

So... Gerry... The condo is open for your use!!! *wink*

Thanks, Ren, I love my home... Especially the inside... It is all comfortable and warm with deep rich earth tones. So beautiful... I miss being there!

Here... Let me show off my design techniques....

Enjoy!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hello to Nanlynn and Everyone!

I love seeing your beautiful home, NL and I think it is really fun to see where different ones of us

live--makes us feel a little "closer." As you all know, I seldom post, but I do come here every day

to keep for the latest news of my "girlies."

Love and prayers to you all,

Judy

Edited because I'm an IDIOT--I thought I was posting in the "Support Center" forum. Hope that

teaches me to "look" before I leap!" But the sentiment is still the same.

Edited by mommaduck

How lucky are the people whose homes they are using..I have a home..and one particular room he can use all he wants...okay, let's go for ALL the rooms he wants to use. *cough*, but it's not in Philly though..oh look, filming has been changed to Boston. ;)

Thanks everyone!

I sure miss being home... Especially tonight... I'm freezing my arse off!!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Could be at home in front of a warm fire, relaxing with my thoughts... *sigh*