Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Cleobethra

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

All you gals are such inspirations. Think I'll give Weight Watchers another shot.

Wish me luck

WendyM :wave:

Posted Image My friends!!!

And Wendy, Posted Image I have a long, long way to go....but I am determined this time. Like you Elissa, I want to be a shadow of my former self by Vegas time (even if I may not make it)....that's my goal!

hugs,

Sue

Hello my GAL friends!

Love reading your inspiring posts and here's a Hug :hugs: from me to keep up the good work! You can do it, Kayla! It is hard but you have the GALS behind you to give you a little push when you need it! I admire anyone who can stop smoking!

WendyM, and all who are trying so hard to lose weight...Go for it! You can do it too with help from the GALS...keep us posted on how you are doing! Good luck!

Judy, congrats on what you have accomplished so far. I agree that slow is the way to go.

Thanks Tap...I am feeling a little better each day.

Just wanted to stop in and say hi to y'all.

Take care

Oh boy Diane that siggie gets to me I love Attila. and so does Cleobethra. That is her man.

Congrats to all of you who are going on ww or stop smoking, go to ww it works, I have lost 28 pounds and I only have 15 more to go and that is 3 pounds under my goal so I will never have to pay again I am doing this time I dont' know why I waited so long.

I did volunteer today felt better, I am tired now just walked 45 mins. by the way that is a big key to losing on ww it helps you lose faster. Anything you can do. I have been walking every day for over a year now only missed 2 days when I was ill. other wise I walked in wind and rain and everything. snow even here.

Well, I got RNR yesterday started to watch it last night but fell asleep so will try again tonight.

Love ya'll have a good night Raina Snow :goodjob: everyone

you're my inspiration Betty Ann!!!!! I'm up to 50 minutes on the treadmill...in that time it says I walk 3 miles....but I only go to the gym 3 days a week...that's enough for this old lady...lol

Sue, that's very impressive. After 5 min I feel like I'm going to pass out. :lol: I'm working on that though.

Jobella, I love your avatar!!

Sue - you and Raina Snow are both inspirations to moi! And that's the truth.

Cheers!

Hey you need to come out to TN and go to fitness pole dance class with me.

I'm sorry, I just can't resist: a" fitness pole" ???

Are we talking stripper pole? :lol:

Have to say thanks to both Sasharose and Rendita for the answers to ALL my questions back at the end of the last floor.

I KNEEEW I should have gone to WalMart!! (I always prefer them to Tartget anyways!!) And I stopped in another Target just today...and nothing... :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Walmart tomorrow!!!

Sue, if yo're making new siggies, can I have one? PREEETY pleeease!!

Gotta say hi to BETHY and CAT who both popped in at the last thread...HI!! :wave:

I'm tired...Goodnite!!

Yes it's called a stripper pole but clothes stay on. I'm no prude but hey I have nothing nice to show off as of now. However studio policies are no nudity anyways. It's also not my style. My teacher is 5'7 and has muscles like you wouldn't believe. In the very beginning I was petrified of falling and she'd hold onto me. She can also yank me up on the aerial pieces we have. I lack grace, upper body strength and ab muscles. I've been practicing handstands (never done them in my life 'cept in the pool) since Saturday evening.

There's more info you can look up online from my About Me section of my profile. This way I'm not posting youtube links and being a pest.

I also do aerial work on a triangle and trapyra. Well more like learning because I can hang upside down but it's hard to mount and dismount.

As far as RnR I was out at WalMart on Saturday after class and I'm a sucker for walking past the movies and such. I never saw it.

I got on fancast.com hoping for some movies and what they have aren't even worth my time. It would be nice to see some online without having to pay

Redbox bites anyways and they are a $1 plus tax. I would do netflix but it's kinda hard to do when you lack income.

Hence why I'm up so early so I can begin job hunting online and hope to apply.

I'm so sleepy though. I could probably snooze right now on the floor.

Odd how I'm not a morning person but prefer 1st shift jobs.

Hey Sapphyre,

Have you checked out your local library? Some of them carry Gerry's movies and some will even try to get them for you. Give that a try, and maybe you can catch up on more Gerry movies that you have not seen.

I found RNR at my local Walmart, couldn't believe it, cause at first in this area I could find no Gerry movies but lately they have been getting them. I bought Dracula 2000 at Walmart this Halloween and I always wonder if it was because I told the video manager they should get it for a good Halloween movie. LOL, gotta spread the Gerry juice where I can. :drool1:

Anyways hope you can find some Gerry movies to watch.

I wanted to wish my GALS a wonderful Wednesday (will refrain from what that day is typically called) and may you all stay warm if cold and cool if hot.

I'm watching and "off topic" movie and got to the extras and I'm dying of laughter. Although wishing my Gerry collection was WAY bigger.

I've been up since 8am CST and I jumped on here after taking care of the doggies and rabbit and snagged two siggies and aimed for a 3rd. I'm glad Ms. Connie got the one I wanted because she deserved one too.

I'm not a morning person yet I prefer 1st shift jobs. So this morning was lots of fun.

i've joked about taking my siggies, putting on my Pj's again and going back to bed with them *snickers*

I made a totally random joke about trying to climb my pole to reach a 3rd siggy. It was lame but when I'm in faerie mode it's usually hanging upside down from my oak tree and snatching something from an unsuspecting human *big grin*

I'm horribly doomed with "Jungle Boogie" in my head. Guess it means I'm ready to get up on dance and "get down get down, get down get down"....which is on the 28th. I'm letting the more seasoned dancers take the pole and aerial tricks. No one in the band knows I've been working with the pole fitness teacher who is also a "band member" because she's the one who entertains us and the crowd with her pole moves and aerial tricks.

Someone pass me a hot tottie. I'm slightly congested but it's a dry cough and I've been using Zicam since it's worked in the past and drinking OJ and taking Vitamin C.

hugs n' love all around,

Anne

Sue where are you working out at? Marc and I joined the YMCA. I jumped on the treadmill myself yesterday. Sounds like this is the place to be for inspiration. We are trying to get healthly.

Love you all Jobella Jennipher Jennifer!

Hi GALS! :wave: Just wanted to stop in and say, hey!

Those of you who are kicking the habit, you rock! Keep up the good work. Both of my parents died from cigs way too young. They will get you eventually, one way or another. If you do it for anyone, do it for your family. You don't want to put them through that kind of pain watching you become sick and then eventually dying.

As far as the work out goes, I love my eliptical! Covers all the bases! Great for working out while watching a Gerry movie!

D

Hey Sapphyre,

Have you checked out your local library? Some of them carry Gerry's movies and some will even try to get them for you. Give that a try, and maybe you can catch up on more Gerry movies that you have not seen.

I found RNR at my local Walmart, couldn't believe it, cause at first in this area I could find no Gerry movies but lately they have been getting them. I bought Dracula 2000 at Walmart this Halloween and I always wonder if it was because I told the video manager they should get it for a good Halloween movie. LOL, gotta spread the Gerry juice where I can. :drool1:

*sniffles* I've been in this new side of town since August and no clue where the library is and I don't even own a library card. Mostly because I don't like them since I was stuck in them too much during high school and college but it wouldn't cost money cept to ge a card.

Heck I don't even know where the liquor store is!

Sue where are you working out at? Marc and I joined the YMCA. I jumped on the treadmill myself yesterday. Sounds like this is the place to be for inspiration. We are trying to get healthly.

Love you all Jobella Jennipher Jennifer!

Jennipher, we go to Fitness 19 ... and I think it's monthly fees are cheaper than YMCA....

Hi Jobella and D and Sue and Sapphyre, sounds like everyone is getting into shape and making new years resolutions count good for ya'll. It is sooo cold down here you would not beleive I didn't even go walking today after volunteering it was that cold and 19 tonight and 2 more nights of this and then its going in the 70's but some rain. I can't wait. I have been hurting so bad, and I don't want to get out of bed. :hmm: I am trying to find a new chiropractor. see if he can help Have to start pt next week but I have been and they only make me worse. I wish we had an actupuntur ? person here. It really works.

I started 2 times to watch RNR and can't understand what they are saying so have to do it again and turn the tv louder. I don't get the beginning at all. So far it is not that great the 2 funny parts I saw were funny. the language is not for me but that is what most want. so I overlook it and go on but I have to try again. :read:

Well as always nothing new here, just pain. but I have learned to live with it but this is worse then I have ever had this fibro and I think since I cleaned like I did and picked up 2 big boxes at the hospital I should not have I did it to myself. OH Oh great news Lance my son in law in Texas who is a policeman this is his frist year got Rookie of the Year. I am so proud of him.

Well ya'll have a good night Gerry dreams. lu Raina snow

Hey Raina Snow - congrats on Lance's Rookie of the Year - yay!!

Sounds like your pain is bad today. I'm sorry, RS - maybe it will warm up tomorrow and the warmer weather will help. Praying for relief for you.

When I watch RNR I put the sub-titles on so I could know what they were saying. You mentioned the language - yeah - there were times when I wished I couldn't understand! :donjuan: :donjuan:

Jobella and Sue (and all Gals who are fortunate enough to have husbands that will work out with you) - I think it's really great that you and your guys do the work-outs together. Actually, I think it's great that you have guys to do work-outs with!

:yourock: :yourock:

Have a great evening, one and all!

Cheers!

Hey Sapphyre,

*sniffles* I've been in this new side of town since August and no clue where the library is and I don't even own a library card. Mostly because I don't like them since I was stuck in them too much during high school and college but it wouldn't cost money cept to ge a card.

Heck I don't even know where the liquor store is!

I just bought new copies of Timeline and Tombraider 2: Cradle of Life out of the $5 bin at Walmart a couple of weeks ago.

you're my inspiration Betty Ann!!!!! I'm up to 50 minutes on the treadmill...in that time it says I walk 3 miles....but I only go to the gym 3 days a week...that's enough for this old lady...lol

I just walk in my neighborhood, but I try to go at least 3 times a week. It takes me about an hour to do 4 miles.

HOW DID I MISS GERRY IN ROF???

Sorry had to do the caps!

I'm in shock!!!!

I saw it once in theatres and so hated it because of M.M. I recognized Bale but didn't pick up on his hot buddy (Creedy). I have no clue how I missed him so early on. My friend I'm chilling with right now says it was because I really hated MM and I had also loved Dragonheart so this made me mad as to how dragons are portrayed.

I saw 300 and PSILY at Walmart. I wanted both granted I've only seen half of 300 and nothing of PSILY. When you have no job and money being given graciously by your father, then I had to walk away.

RnR was behind glass and they had two versions; 2nd one had a bonus digital copy thingy.

I are broker than broke. Even if I found anything in the $5 bin I know my dad won't approve. I asked if I could buy a sink strainer since I have no garbage disposal. He was laughing so hard. I said it was his money and I had to make sure it was okay. It wasn't very expensive but I just had to call and see how he'd react.

I tried on my Mardi Gras tutu for Jonesworld on the 28th (it's so hard to keep quiet that I'm doing a floor routine with my pole gal pals and won't be in tutu until later on) and I was talking to my friend and how I'd think Gerry my react if he saw me in this ridiculously funny tutu. I said to her that I'm sure his point would be made that Americans are weirder than the Scottish. Then I looked all innocent because I'm a 1/4 Scottish followed by Irish, English and German. I was dying of laughter pracing in front of a full length mirror out in her hall imaging what it would be like to meet Gerry in my insanley silly tutu.

Ok back to my reguarly scheduled drooling. :yummy:

Oh nooooooooo.......I didn't realize you hadn't seen PSILY or 300. Target had them on special for $5 each before Christmas. That was a super bargain. I really love both of these movies. Gerry Kennedy is PSILY is so charming, I don't know who wouldn't fall in love w/ him. Not all women like 300, but I loved it, although you really need to watch it from the beginning. I think if you've never seen it before and you jump in the middle, a lot of women might not like it, because they don't know the "story". It really is visually a beautiful movie and of course lots of bare skin. I even love the fight scenes (especially Leo's).

Anyway, hope you got your sink strainer!

Ren

Good evening to one and all. Hope you are all doing well this evening.

Sounds like everyone is getting fit and healthy! YIPPPEEE. WW for me. I don't do it well or often enough, but it is really the only thing that works for me. Now finding the time to work out during the day --- much more problematic, although I need it JUST as much.

Sue! No, my ears weren't burning, but my 5 or 6 work colleagues who were there took it upon themselves to pretty much give a recap of the toast at the staff meeting this morning. I may not have blushed Saturday night, but I sure did this morning! What works on the stage with whooping females --- and imbibing bagpipers -- is a harder thing by far at 7:30 in the AM === surrounded by some of the more innocent of my acquaintances!!!! OH MY. But, I think we have a few more to attend next year! You should come too! ( And I did get some interesting offers to help "measure" some of the bagpiping company.... :drool1:

Jobella -- miss ya darlin'. Hope all is well with you and all yours.

Raina Snow, Lady Ellissa, Texas Grandma, Nay, Terry's Witch (and everyone else that I am forgetting, please I beg your pardon), good night, happy tomorrow, and have a great weekend.

Much love, Jill

:menkilt:

Oh nooooooooo.......I didn't realize you hadn't seen PSILY or 300. Target had them on special for $5 each before Christmas. That was a super bargain. I really love both of these movies. Gerry Kennedy is PSILY is so charming, I don't know who wouldn't fall in love w/ him. Not all women like 300, but I loved it, although you really need to watch it from the beginning. I think if you've never seen it before and you jump in the middle, a lot of women might not like it, because they don't know the "story". It really is visually a beautiful movie and of course lots of bare skin. I even love the fight scenes (especially Leo's).

Anyway, hope you got your sink strainer!

Ren

Hi ren!

Yup got sink strainer. My dad was laughing but hey I had to ask it's his money.

Dang...I had a job in December...major bummer (avoiding curse words)

Rented 300 during the two week break we earned from work for completing projects early. I turned it on, hunkered down in the recliner and stayed warm. I just started getting bored.I don't even know if I was half way through it. LOL! I even had sub titles on because it was hard to understand plus I don't have the best speakers as they are just the ones on the TV which suck. I was also annoyed with the Greek like thing going on and Butler's thick Scottish accent (the latter I love, but the two combined I didn't) plus the over abudance of facial hair was annoying.

It may change if I watch it a few more times. I remember it took until the 3rd time of watching POTO to quit complaining about all the wrongness in it compared to when I saw it on stage when I was in 8th grade.

*sigh* I wish the economy would get better, even the temp agencies are struggling. I went to the mall because my friend needed to browse and so many shops closed down it was unreal and so many people were sitting around with no customers especially in cosmetics and fragrances.

I hope the "e" word isn't too personal of a topic. Please don't shoot *holds up tiny faerie hands*

Sapphyre you must catch up on the Gerry movies!

I loved 300 - Visually, Brilliant, Men in leather loin clothes, loved it!

PSILY - So romantic, Funny, Tearjerking!

Dear Frankie - Touching, wonderful performance!

Phantom - Faint, and his voice, faint again!!

Reign of Fire - He dies again, but he's Hot!

The Jury - Love Johnnie, Fabulous performance!

Lucy Sullivan - What can you say about Gus, Crazy but OO La La!

RockNrolla - Funny, So much like Gerry!

Nim's Island - Hey 2 Gerry characters in one movie!

Beowolf & Grendal - Hot Icelantic hunk of a man!

Shattered - A good twist in the end, and OMG Neil!

Timeline - The hair, and did I mention the Hair!

Game of their Lives - Gerry in soccor shorts, need I say more!

Mrs. Brown - Gerry naked and skinny dipping, again need I say more!

Dracula - He can bite me anytime anywhere!

Fast food - Ok silly, but Gerry spends a lot of the movie in his underwear!

Rockstar - The bowl of fruit, and the dancing tongue, you'll have to see it to appreciate it!

Shooters - YELLOW TOWEL SCENE! Am I right GALS?

Attila - Beautiful, Gorgeuous, Stunning, and the moive was good too!

Tombraider - Oh yes Terry, Hot love scene with Mr. Pinky! Thanks for the reminder Ren!

Jewel - Oh how I wish I were a camel!

There are also smaller parts in other projects, but that's a quick reveiw of some!!

Enjoy Sapphyre

Cheryl

Edited by Paisleyscot