Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

2/3 - Philly weekend sighting

So, Gerry was partying and friendly with fans over the weekend. Wish this fan would have been there! Thanks for the info.

D

Edited by GBPhanatic

Oh well he is a single man... Damn it, I am in the wrong country!!!LOL Good to hear he was friendly towards his fans but we already know that Gerry is friendly towards his fans. Sally :wave:

There is no 'photo'...

only comments by disrespectful 'readers' of the guy's column.

The article states Gerry partied over the w/e at The Public House and was kind to fans.

Didn't say he was partying with the fans ;)

big difference!

'Partied 'could mean he had dinner with some of the folks he was working with, with his manager/partner Alan, his publicist, etc.

This might not even be true. It sounds like a planted story.

What sounds "planted" about this story to you and why would you think this would be so? Just curious.

D

Well I hope he is having a great time in Philly. It seems he has a way of having a great time no matter where he is. I think he already said it is his new favorite place to film! :pointy: Sounds like he likes it in my neck of the woods!

Whether he was partying with fans or without doesn't even really matter, he was nice to the ones he met and that is what is so fantastic to me. Glad he's having some fun while in Philly.

i understand the movie comes back to center city but not sure how much longer they have to go in philly. we own a restaurant in the city and would love to see him appear with friends

I would love to see him appear... in front of me... *Nan waves her magic wand in the air* "Abra-Gerr-Pokus"!!!!

I will be in Philly this week... Maybe it will work better there! Or maybe I just need to get this wand fixed??? *wink*

Whether he was partying with fans or without doesn't even really matter, he was nice to the ones he met and that is what is so fantastic to me. Glad he's having some fun while in Philly.

I have the picture I had taken at city Hall .I just dont know how to post to share. He was great to us fans that day. I had a large poster and he signed it . He said it was awesome . If you can tell me how to put the picture on this site I ewould be grateful