Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Novelistgirl

2/6 - New TUT Poster

It seems there's a new poster for the movie. I don't know if you know this one. I hadn't seen it before. Here it is :

http://gerardbutler.fr/img/news/img295

It was posted on the French Gerry board and on IMDb.

I love the fact that we can see Gerry on this one. :drool1: But the other one is great too. I don't know which one is the official one.

Edited by Novelistgirl

Hmmm, I do like the original one however I love the French poster better!!!! :wuv: Will be interesting to see which poster they use for promoting the movie in Australian cinemas.

He looks great and handsome!!! I love the new poster!!!! I´m going to try to take off the mark from the pic to keep it in the bucket because I love it. I love it!!!!

That's a great picture of Gerry! Oh yeah, she looks good, too.........still uses the hearts from the original poster.

Ren

Edited by Rendita

That's a great picture of Gerry! Oh yeah, she loos good, too.........still uses the hearts from the original poster.

Ren

Maybe we will get some print coverage (mag covers) out of this film. I want to see GB on the cover of Vanity Fair. :D

I can't open the image.... can someone save it and post it in a different format? HELP!

Swannie

:wuv: Oh, I likeee much better than the original one! They have to use this one in America too, I hope!

It still uses the hearts like before,but I really like it. Gerry looks so handsome and Katherine looks beautiful as always.

Edited by Izzabeta

Okay, I just saw it! I want to kiss whoever came up with LOWRISE jeans for men! Would you look at how those jeans are fitting him? OMFB!

I know Bless the person who made the male low rise jeans ;) I love how those jeans look on him :thud:

Sasha- You're not the only one honey ;)

OMFB! I love that. He looks great! Gorgeous legs, beautiful face . . . sexy smirk. He looks so delicious.

I hope the US adopts this poster instead of the other one. Gerry's face needs to be on the poster here, too.

Edited by phoenixgirl

Yep - Gerry in jeans - doesn't get any better than this. Hope it is used for UK too or something similar - It's not often we have a normal every day Gerry on his film posters.

Bring it on :funnyup:

Moira

Love IT! xoxo

I see they had the same idea as the other poster, the heart near the female brain and the heart being held near

the male "parts" LOL!

thanks for posting :)

Moira, if it is used in Europe, you'll have to snag a few for us!! That needs to go up with the rest of my movie posters.

I also hope we get some more pics from this photoshoot like we did for PSILY. That would be sweet.

Don't worry i will be on look out Lisa - and like yerself I hope a photo session is forthcoming.

Moira

I have a question for those of you who watch rom coms. Is the assigning of an R rating to TUT unusual for a rom com? I admit I haven't watched enough of them to know. Are most of them PG 13? I just wondered if the R rating might increase or decrease box office for the film.

I have just been on the website listing all the movies to be screened in Australia and unfortunately we dont get TUT until 13TH AUGUST.... not happy! No rating yet or poster. Hope we get the french poster. Hmmm, must admit Gerry looks hotter than the Australian sun in jeans. Sally

I have a question for those of you who watch rom coms. Is the assigning of an R rating to TUT unusual for a rom com? I admit I haven't watched enough of them to know. Are most of them PG 13? I just wondered if the R rating might increase or decrease box office for the film.

I think it is a little unusual. I get the feeling Gerry's character may say some pretty crude things, so don't know if it could be because of that. If not, I doubt it's violence, so that would only leave.................sex.

I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Ren

Edited by Rendita

Okay, I just saw it! I want to kiss whoever came up with LOWRISE jeans for men! Would you look at how those jeans are fitting him? OMFB!

I'M LOOKIN........I'M LOOKIN!! And all I got to say is ____________________________________________________________________...you know what that means! Someone get the paddles!!

:drool1: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

I think it is a little unusual. I get the feeling Gerry's character may say some pretty crude things, so don't know if it could be because of that. If not, I doubt it's violence, so that would only leave.................sex.

I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Ren

I get the feeling this is more like an adult American Pie. :lol:

I agree Lisa

It did not harm Knocked Up's chances at box office being a R certificate. I think this is very much geared to both men and women - more so ensuring the men being dragged along by their Gerry loving women have a good time too :funnyup:

Moira

It did not harm Knocked Up's chances at box office being a R certificate. I think this is very much geared to both men and women - more so ensuring the men being dragged along by their Gerry loving women have a good time too :funnyup:

Moira

There was a brief posting on IMDB by someone who saw a preview screening of 'TUT'. She couldn't say too much, but she said that she and the entire audience enjoyed it immensely and that it is indeed very raunchy and sexy. She likened it to a Judd Apatow movie (Knocked Up, 40year Old Virgin). I enjoyed both those movies. She also said that Gerry is extremely funny and seems to be having a really good time in the role of Mike. It's also romantic and sexy. There are scenes where he gives KH sweet, longing looks (can't wait to see those) and there are a couple of GREAT kisses LOL.

I was reading an interview with one of the writers and she says that the movie is very sexy with the Salsa dance (with Gerry and Katie) being especially 'hot'. She also says that there will be couples making out in cars after watching 'TUT' and babies born 9 months later LOL.