Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard Butler attend the celebration of the 2009 What is Sexy List at The Bowery Hotel

RamsayGirl

Thanks Moira for the suggestion, I guess I forgot about the google alerts. I have been trying not to sign up for them because I find out everything I need to know here like Lisa. It's just this thing with him being in Philly that's making me more interested in the news and how soon I get it!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Gerry was dating every woman he takes a picture with, he'd never have time to make a movie! I believe Gerry is doing the right thing by staying single. He doesn't seem to have time for the married life. But he sure does like the Victoria's Secret shows!

I hear what you say, Moira, about the Maude and Harold thing. I have always attracted younger men. My first one was when I was 30 and my husband's best friend's 18 year old son had a thing for me. He even cornered me at a party one night and just told me he loved me and walked off. Too bad I was married at the time. He was hot!

D

Hey Swannie

My last but one celeb crush for all of 5 mins was on that cute little thing in Stormbreaker Alex Pettyfer and he was a grand old age of 17 but since Gerry it has only been men who have taken my interest and one man :funnyup: . Gerry has ruined me for all my future celebrity crushes as I normally have somebody standing in the wings for when I tire of the person but not here - no other celeb or for that matter any man in my reality has what Gerry has - thats not to say he aint round my corner - but up til now I'm ruined for the foreseeable future :funnyface:

Moira

I am "ruined" as well for any one else.

I kind of had a little thing for a 24 year old actor last year, Rami Malek, who played the Egyptian Pharoah, Ahkmenrah in "Midnight at the Museum". I thought he was a hottie. He's got this boyish face, beautiful smile and this wonderful deep, sexy voice! Hmmmm! He's in the new sequel to the movie too which is still filming I believe. I might have to check it out.

Don't worry, Gerry my love! You're still my number one (but a girl can look)!

D

Edited by GBPhanatic

Ger sure does love Victoria Secret events. :lol: He's such a creature of habit, I love it!

Jen, there's a link to the story about the filming right above us. ;)

Lisa

He does like them :)

I'm so jealous of Hayden! She is exactly one month younger then me!

Women of all ages love Gerry, and he loves them, too.

I heard some choice comments by a 13 year old to her young friend, when I went to see Nim's Island premiere..........like "Did you see him without his shirt"? An actual remark overheard while GB is jumping into the ocean.

Love is ageless........it just IS!!

:ohbaby:

Edited by Emily Bronte

Is his hair shorter? Or just plastered to his head? :lol: I'm glad he's taking some time out to play in between filming.

Hey Lis-

I was thinking the same thing - and I think it looks like his hair is definitely shorter, no? Could be that they cut it shorter for the prison scenes they've been shooting this week. Maybe his longer, luscious, wavy hair was for a flashback or forward. Just guessing.

Is his hair shorter? Or just plastered to his head? :lol: I'm glad he's taking some time out to play in between filming.

Hey Lis-

I was thinking the same thing - and I think it looks like his hair is definitely shorter, no? Could be that they cut it shorter for the prison scenes they've been shooting this week. Maybe his longer, luscious, wavy hair was for a flashback or forward. Just guessing.

That's what I was thinking as well - flash back with the long hair (luscious - yes). At least it's not shaved for the prison scenes (that we know of anyway).

I used to be attracted to older men until I hit my late 30's and my husband left me. Then all of a sudden I started finding younger men really hot. Gerry doesn't really count cause he's only 3 years younger than me, but those Supernatural boys! Now we're talking!

But Gerry is the top of the barre as far as I'm concerned, and it's gonna take someone pretty incredible to meet it. Yeah, I'm ruined for the rest of my life.

Lisa

Women of all ages love Gerry, and he loves them, too.

I heard some choice comments by a 13 year old to her young friend, when I went to see Nim's Island premiere..........like "Did you see him without his shirt"? An actual remark overheard while GB is jumping into the ocean.

Love is ageless........it just IS!!

:ohbaby:

One of the times I saw Nim's Island there was a mother with her young daughter sitting nearby and when Alex Rover reached out his hand for Alexandra at the door the mother said "I'll take it!" Cracked me up - she was such a GAL - even if she didn't know it at the time!

I've always found younger men attractive. I dated a guy one time when I was seventeen and because he was too young to drive, his mother had to drive us. He was fifteen. Does that count?

Emily - You are so right! Love is ageless! I feel a poem (or a song) coming on!

Lisa - My husband left me too, trouble is he forgot to take his body with him. :funnyup:

D

Well I am too ruined for all others and I am single. Unfortunately no one I have seen or met at the pubs etc come close to Gerry's looks, charm, intelligence and the list goes on.

Nothing wrong with looking at gorgeous underwear, but some how I dont think it would look quite the same on me!!! LOL

Sally

:tantrum: I read and re-read that list and I was also soooooo disappointed to see that our Gerry was not on there either. :tantrum:

That smile alone of his is to die for and Gerry's strong masculin features are gorgeous enough to make a gal melt into a puddle. At least if that was me with Gerry's arm around me, he'd have to hold me up and I would be shaking with happiness. The man is amazing!! And very hard to copy in clay!!!!!!!!!! Dear God, the man is incredible. He just has to smile and the whole world lights up for me. That was what totally made me love him all the way back in 1997!! That incredibly beautiful smile and that cute crooked little lift he has to the left side of his handsome face. And , oh please, those eyes that you could drown in!! I could go on and on, but you've heard me gush before and believe me it has only gotten worse instaed of tapered off!! Tapered off?? Of Gerry?!!! OMG, never, ever, ever!!!!!!!

I like Brad Pitt too, he is a very good actor, but I'm in agreement about enough of the "Branjolena" or whatever it is called, the G-Man is what's hot. A Hot Scot!! I love it!!!! :yay:

:archie: 's Ocean Gal Jo

Who wouldn't want to go to a VS event?! It sounds like a whole lot of fun checking out the new stuff that's going to roll out.

Even though I don't care about age, I have a tendency to attract older men. I tend to observe the guy's behaviour with others, in particular their family. I like men who are hard workers and want to succeed. Maybe that's why I'm still single...too many requirements. lol

Which may be a reason Gerry isn't married, besides the fact he's very busy. :)

I think his hair does look shorter - must be for the role.

Just wish we'd get some pictures from the set of LAC. Maybe next week when they are supposed to be filming on the Platt Memorial Bridge in South Philly. But then, GB may not be in any outdoor shots.

Good info,I used to cross that bridge going home everday.At least the lighting and everything was updated a few years ago.He looks great,he wears the heck out of those leathers jackets.I'm grateful to see some new pics.MORE,MORE,MORE, How do we Love It!!!

Glorious

Easy on the eyes

Racy

Radiant

Yummy!!!

How could he not top this list?

Edited by dairyqueen

The most meaningful relationship of my life was with a 11/13 man twice+1 year my age. I was 22,

he was 43. I have never been attracted to anyone else that way until I saw Gerry. What can I say.

To me, Gerry is perfection. The ultimate male. The BEST thing on this planet. I know what lies beneath those sparkling green eyes: a volcano of passion, and tenderness of a kitten. Intelligence that will keep you on the internet (in my first case, in the library) trying to keep up a challenging conversation with him. Be a spounge because his mind will dazzle you more than those beautiful eyes, it is an education to be around him. If he doesn't know something that is brought up at 10:00AM he will at 10:05 AM. His resourses will baffle you. He knows everybody and everything they know, because his brain is a sponge as well. He is a bottomless pit when it comes to knowledge. He wants to know everything about everthing. And what he DOES know, he knows EVERYTHING about. He is at the top of his game on everthing he KNOWS, and he knows it. Don't ever doubt anything he tells you in seriousness because he won't tell you something if he isn't absolutely sure of his info. Otherwise he would say, "I'll find out for you." And he would.

He is the total package. Gorgeous, Intelligent, Knowledgable, Kind, Loving, Gentle, Passionate, Generous, Elegant, Graceful, Talented beyond belief, Sensitive, Knowing, Compassionate, Strong,

Charismatic. I hope I haven't missed any superlatives, I certainly didn't mean to.

My 43 yr old was in the middle of a mid-life crisis. He didn't know it but I did. I knew it wouldn't last, even though he would have been VERY GUILTY and would have tried to stay. If I had thought for one minute that that wonderful relationship could have burned so brightly for many years I would have told him how much I loved him when he asked, but I knew he needed to be somewhere else in a life he had worked very hard to create and be master of, so I remained silent and stayed behind. He was also in the entertainment world, as was I at the time. I still hear of him from time to time. If I broke his heart, it didn't affect his future to badly. He has done exceedingly well without me by his side.

I hope that if Gerry goes thru that kind of crisis he will be with someone who can see the actuality of the situation and not take advantage of his beautiful heart. I really don't think the 19 year old female of today could possibly ever hold his mental interest for very long, and Scorpios can be so GUILTY that they will allow someone to use them up.

I continue to love Gerry as I loved my other Scorpio, with all my heart, ABSOLUTELY.

Sandy

I never EVER understood what is supposed to be so sexy about Brad Pitt. He looks like any blonde blue eyed guy out there and I must say he is ageing really badly. Gerry on the other hand gets better with age.

I don't think anything is going on with Hayden by they, he seemed to be really into the Arcade girl who is beautiful and sweet. Is that gossip? I'm not sure, the line is very thin on this forum.

Egypt. Girl, I couldn't agree with you more. Brad looks silly lately. GB just looks more gorgeous. I think he looks better and better. Finally, I HOPE, the world knows that GB is the best there is. I don't want to be 'categorized (is that a word?') as a silly fangirl, but he is the most beautiful man ever.