Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry on E! News tonight

HazelEyes

Thanks for the heads up - I'll try to tune in to see what funny thing he has to say this time! I just saw that the Northeast is having a lot of power outages today, I hope that isn't impacting the filming for LAC.

I'll have to set my Sky+ for 8am tomorrow as that is when we first get it in UK.

I am so excited as we are getting Sky+HD installed tomorrow so will be able to access everything on Sky that is in HD. We got a new HD ready TV some weeks ago and Sky were doing great offers on their HD boxes for £49 instead of £199 and we decided to go for it. Now all I need is for a Gerry movie to be on their HD movie channels and I will finally see what everyone raves about.

Thanks for heads up.

Moira

Thanks for the heads up - I'll try to tune in to see what funny thing he has to say this time! I just saw that the Northeast is having a lot of power outages today, I hope that isn't impacting the filming for LAC.

Susan, you may be right. The wind has been horrible here today. All of my outside pots are knocked over and there are empty bottles and branches everywhere. Although they may still be inside today. Let's hope!

Thanks for the info about tonight.

:ty: for the heads up Michelle!

How do you find these things out ahead of time?

Cheryl

You are very welcome.

Well, E! News is the only one I have a heads-up on because my oldest friend in the world in the Executive Producer of the show. Of course she knows of my, ummm, "fondness" for Gerry . . . . so she emails me when he's going to make an appearance on the show. Cooll!

The first thing I do is pass the info on to my Gals. :kisswink:

I saw it last night on E and it was all of 10 seconds, if that long....what it was was in the So True/So False segment, and the question was asked, "Is Gerard Butler dating one of Victoria Secret's Angel models?" and the answer was SO FALSE...but he was seen hanging out with a group of models earlier with friends. There has since come out a picture of Gerry and Ariel Vroman with a couple of VS models, and there were other people (friends) that Gerry knows well there, so I'm sure he was quite social with everyone. But the E segment was very brief. If anyone was able to capture it for multimedia, they would have had to be very quick on the draw.

Tense