Gerard Butler GALS

ENDED: Hello Magazine Poll - Dec 2005

Thanks for the heads up Pandora!

Come on GALS!!! We've got some voting to do!!!

:cheer: Who do we want to win?! *shout* "GERRY!" :cheer:

Edited by zanyzombie

Oh, no!

Will and Sean are piling on votes...they're right behind Gerry...who's still in 3rd place...

And more votes for Orlando and Alan...

Arrggghhh!

Where are the Gerry lovers??

I just received this e-mail and wanted to pass it along to you GALS:

Hello Magazine -- we need votes NOW (contest ends 13 Jan) in order to win Most Attractive Man -- presently, Orlando Bloom, Alan Rickman, and (within the past six hours) Sean Bean are ahead of Gerry. You KNOW there is ONLY ONE REALLY attractive man (inside, as well as outside) and that is GERARD "Gerry" Butler. TO VOTE, go to: http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/grand_fi...hombreatractivo PLEASE PUT GERRY AT THE TOP, WHERE HE TRULY BELONGS -- Mary-Lou

Come on GALS! We can do it! *Alan Rickman? PLUH-EASE!* (No offense to Alan Rickman, he is a very talented actor.) You can vote every 15 minutes - set your timer!

:hugs:

Dr. Em

Sean Bean is over 600 votes ahead of Gerry, which would make him #3...

:shocked:

Gerry wouldn't make the top 3....

Nooooooooo!

Sean Bean is over 600 votes ahead of Gerry, which would make him #3...

:shocked:

Gerry wouldn't make the top 3....

Nooooooooo!

I know those of you reading E&C thought of me when you saw this, don't deny it. It wasn't me, I swear!!! I've only voted for Gerry! ::D: :mopboyethan:

I have the window open in the background, and am voting as often as possible. Gerry and Sean are now less than 200 votes apart, but the Sean fans must be sitting there clicking too, because his votes are adding up fast. Let's go vote ladies!

I've been voting, but I'm a bit confused about why... this is such a screwed up contest that I can't believe anyone gives it much credence. I didn't even know Hello magazine existed until a few weeks ago. I'm not being rude here, but do people who "count" see these kind of things? Oh well, I'm crazy for Gerry so, I'm votin'

::D:

I've been voting, but I'm a bit confused about why... this is such a screwed up contest that I can't believe anyone gives it much credence. I didn't even know Hello magazine existed until a few weeks ago. I'm not being rude here, but do people who "count" see these kind of things? Oh well, I'm crazy for Gerry so, I'm votin'

::D:

Good question, Stalow. It feels very screwed up to me, too. Of course, my GALS just keeps me voting..... :dance3:

HELLO!!!! WAKE UP, GALS. When we voted Gerry into a nice lead over Sean, I watch the voting slow down significantly. When we were rallying, he was getting 150-200 votes per 15 minutes, then voting dropped off and he was only getting 30ish votes per 15 minutes. Did we think we could just quit? Overconfident? Well, Sean is now back in the lead.

GALS, there is no such thing as a comfortable lead in this poll. We must be consistant and diligent, and vote until the end of this... every 15 minutes. Timers set???? Good, rally, GALS.... rally.

Newest message from Mary Lou:

Dr. Em: Thank you for posting notice - - please increase size of

notice - - - Sean Bean is getting WAYYYYY ahead of Gerry - - and that

should

not be!!! Any E-mail lists you have, please send notice. Gerry was in

third

place last year and we would NOT like to see him beat out of that.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP! Mary-Lou

Come on GALS vote! Please.

:hugs:

Dr. Em

I think Gerry's large American fanbase is voting for him during the day, then while we are sleeping, Sean's UK fan base is voting for him. Then we wake up in the AM and Gerry is behind again. We have to persevere, ladies, and not let our Hot Scot fall into 4th place.

Holy crap, those were my thoughts EXACTLY!!!

Fourth place will not do for our HOT SCOT!! :cunning: Wonder Twin Powers Activate.............

Sarah ::D: