Gerard Butler GALS

MY HEART JUST STOPPED!!!!!

It doesn't matter one way or the other to me who she is! I think we can all agree that he deserves to have someone special in his life. At least that's how I feel. I used to be so green eyed when I saw him either with someone or hugging a gorgeous female....but I don't anymore. I don't know what it is but I really want him to find the love of his life and then I would say everything is just pairfect for him! Also I wasn't trying to criticize the way he dresses....I said it's funny how he still takes my breath away no matter how he looks or what he wears!! I think what really made me post about this is when I read all the negative comments on Just Jared! I know I shouldn't but I was actually reading the good ones and of course there were many ugly ones... Mostly about his appearance and how it's changed...also that we fans are all looking through Rose colored glasses... I had a good cyber fight with one of them! :( And I think I won! So I guess what I was saying is not everyone sees Gerry in the same light as we do....Believe me I love him today as I did the first day I ever layed eyes on him and I always will....I still can't figure out what it is about him that does this to me though .....that's my question....anyone???

:wave: Frannie

Let it be known...this statement is just MHO! :lalala:

Edited by ladyfran
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wave:

Frannie,

I know exactly what you mean doll. Gerry exudes the qualities so many women love...sensibility, masculinity, intelligence, sense of humor, charming good looks and he's amazingly talented...the list goes on.

For me it's no one particular thing, it's all things combined giving him that spark that no one else has..that draw and charm that dazzles his devoted fans.

I think it's unfair to say, all his fans look at him through rose colored glasses (that's circulated a good bit on other sites), he has his bad days and I'm sure if we all witnessed those moments, we'd all go....GEEZ....what's wit this guy??!! But we all do...he's no different.

I think he looks good in his dorky sweater as someone said before....it's a great kinda sexy dorky...I love it!!! :pant:

:pointy:

I LOVE the way Gerry dresses! He's so......Gerry! He definately doesn't have to dress up to look good, as we all know. On the other hand, he can wear a t shirt and jeans so fine, it puts me over the moon!

I just love that sweater he was wearing (I'd love to have it and I would donate a very sizable sum to charity for it) and I love seeing pictures of him wearing clothes that I've seen him wear years before. He's got a comfortableness, if that's a word, like your favorite cozy chair. Makes you want to just crawl right up in to his lap and get oh so comfy......maybe a little neck nuzzling......move up a tad and ever so lightly trace the shape of his ear with the tip of my to.........

oh, where was I......whew......kinda went blank there for a moment! :whoa:

D

I only look at him through rose colored glasses when I am having a bad day ;) because it just makes me feel good.

But seriously, what people don't get about some of us fans, is that we DO know and understand that Gerry is not perfect; he has faults and short comings.... but we just don't let those things detract from what is good about him. We don't judge or condemn him, but neither are we blind. We just let him be who he is, because quite frankly, our opinions about his personal life and fashion choices are probably NOT in the least bit important to him.

(I think he looks amazingly rugged and sexy in the sweater/leather jacket/t-shirt/jeans ensemble)

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

He's way beyond beautiful. I think those are some of the best pictures of him, ever.

What a face.

The only thing I can disagree with some fans about is that he doesn't realize how hot he is. You just cannot look like that and not know. He has mirrors.

I met him and he does'nt really know how hot he is . He loves his fans and even though he is so handsome he is really a nice guy with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen .Once you see him you only want more .

OY!

:thud:

:poof:

:gerrygasm:

Good thing my lip balm goes with me where ever I go. Note to self: make sure I wear my ever glossy and tasty "vinyl" lip gloss if ever I get to meet Gerry. Should I get a kiss, he'll go away smackin his lips thinking, "Durn! She tastes GRRRREAT!"

Can someone please tell me how can one man be so gorgeous and sexy......and turn us all into mush?! It's just NOT FAIR!!!! I swear if I ever get to meet him face to face (not just see him from across a room) I would jump him right then and there. (Of course I really wouldn't, I am too reserved and polite of a person to do that, but my mind and body would be screaming it!!!)

I met him Jan 23 at City HAll in Phillie .Believe me I'm 66 yrs old and married .When I touched his hand I started to cry . I thought that would end my fantasy about meeting him but it got worse . I waited 8 hours to see him that day and I would do it again in a heart beat .He is so handsome and so friendly . I have pictures but I don't know how to post them . I hope you get to meet him someday . The problem is once you do the fantasy continues .

OY!

:thud:

:poof:

:gerrygasm:

Good thing my lip balm goes with me where ever I go. Note to self: make sure I wear my ever glossy and tasty "vinyl" lip gloss if ever I get to meet Gerry. Should I get a kiss, he'll go away smackin his lips thinking, "Durn! She tastes GRRRREAT!"

Can someone please tell me how can one man be so gorgeous and sexy......and turn us all into mush?! It's just NOT FAIR!!!! I swear if I ever get to meet him face to face (not just see him from across a room) I would jump him right then and there. (Of course I really wouldn't, I am too reserved and polite of a person to do that, but my mind and body would be screaming it!!!)

I met him Jan 23 at City HAll in Phillie .Believe me I'm 66 yrs old and married .When I touched his hand I started to cry . I thought that would end my fantasy about meeting him but it got worse . I waited 8 hours to see him that day and I would do it again in a heart beat .He is so handsome and so friendly . I have pictures but I don't know how to post them . I hope you get to meet him someday . The problem is once you do the fantasy continues .

Can I just say, that since seeing Gerry for the first time, joining this site, I haven't been the same since then! I can't imagine what another phase of my fantasy is going to do to me!

I know that when that day comes, and I get my chance to look in to those eyes and he is looking in to mine, I am going to get a huge hug from him, tell him what he means to me and make sure I have plenty of lip balm on! I want that kiss and a "proper" one too, please! And if my fantasy continues, so be it, I will have a little extra to build on!

D