Gerard Butler GALS

2/19 - New York Daily News Snippet

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/02/...kham_lead_.html

Gerard Butler took a break from checking out models at the tents to check out Broadway's "Fuerza Bruta" - and one of its stars, Rose Mallare. "He came backstage and saw Jude Law's name written in lipstick on Rose's mirror," says an insider. "He crossed it out and signed his own name on it!" Butler even turned up at Mallare's b-day party, where he showed his manly skills on a mechanical bull.

Oh my I'd have paid good money to have seen that :funnyup:

I would have paid to see him ride that bull, so lucky....never have I wished to be a bull LOL

Mmm... I'd love to see pictures of Gerry on the bull too! :yummy: Aww, I wish I was there to see that. lol. :wuv:

Am I the only one to wonder about the LAC shooting? Don't get me wrong, I love to hear about Gerry going to all those parties. We get news of him almost daily, it makes my days. But... I can't help wishing him to be back on the LAC set. It's been a week and a half without shooting now. Less shooting means less screen time. It bugs me to think that Jamie Foxx is on set while Gerry is not.

Well... on the other hand, it's great that he can take some rest and enjoy being in NYC.

Edited by Novelistgirl

Mmm... I'd love to see pictures of Gerry on the bull too! :yummy: Aww, I wish I was there to see that. lol. :wuv:

Am I the only one to wonder about the LAC shooting? Don't get me wrong, I love to hear about Gerry going to all those parties. We get news of him almost daily, it makes my days. But... I can't help wishing him to be back on the LAC set. It's been a week and a half without shooting now. Less shooting means less screen time. It bugs me to think that Jamie Foxx is on set while Gerry is not.

Well... on the other hand, it's great that he can take some rest and enjoy being in NYC.

I'm sure that the shooting schedule for LAC has been so arranged in order to allow for the time away. In any case, I'm under the impression that a fair proportion of the time spent in NYC has been on Evil Twins business. The fashion events are perfect networking opportunities and need to be looked at from that angle IMO. Certainly some of the photos from the fashion events have shown other members of the Evil Twins organisation in company with Gerard.

Between scenes it takes sometimes hours to move cameras, sets, etc. for the new scene. Finishing up LAC at the prison and moving to a new location would definitely take days, even weeks, to complete. I once watched a movie being filmed and it was downright boring. Actors standing around, reading, and going to their trailers. Not high action, even for action movies. I would place a wager on GB having equal onscreen time with Jamie Foxx, since the interaction between the two is at the heart of the movie.

Also they both might be involved in some of the events going on at that obscure west coast awards show that happens around this time every year.

:whome2:

Is there an emoticon for a "Ride 'em Cowboy"?

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

Between scenes it takes sometimes hours to move cameras, sets, etc. for the new scene. Finishing up LAC at the prison and moving to a new location would definitely take days, even weeks, to complete. I once watched a movie being filmed and it was downright boring. Actors standing around, reading, and going to their trailers. Not high action, even for action movies. I would place a wager on GB having equal onscreen time with Jamie Foxx, since the interaction between the two is at the heart of the movie.

Also they both might be involved in some of the events going on at that obscure west coast awards show that happens around this time every year.

:whome2:

Is there an emoticon for a "Ride 'em Cowboy"?

from things i am hearing there should be filming some place tomorrow in the city. but quite honestly what would they do in philly on the weekends? so close to ny and jaimie has a daughter in calif. i am sure that every chance they get they get out of town. much more activity in the other 2 locations...sorry but i have really not heard of any sightings here in philly other then when they film and the location.. i would surely love to see gerry visit certain restaurants they purchased from before production..but they use catering on set. maybe delfrisco's cause they met the manager but otherwise where has it been written that they have visited in the city???? who has seen them walking the streets?

thanks

I do not think we have anything to worry about with the production and whilst I understand your concerns this thread is very much steering off topic. :confused::funnyup:

Now back to thoughts of Gerry and that mechanical bull :lmao:

Moira

OMFB! There is just so much about that report that I love! First, I'm not a Jude Law fan so awesome!

Riding a mechanical bull? :drool1::pant::drool1: Excuse me ... I drooled a bit. I'm not into cowboys at all, but some how the thought of Gerry straddling a mechanical bull, his body thrusting back and forth, around and around ... :yummy: whoops, I'm drooling again.

They get video of all kinds of stupid crap about Gerry, but THIS they miss!?

In Philly or not, all I'm thinking about him sitting on that bull, using those powerful thighs and that hip action that it must have induced.

oh damn.... :thud:

It is my understanding that riding a mechanical bull can be quite....um..........'stimulating'.......

The mental images of a 'stimulated' Gerry are driving me mad.....no productive work from me today.

Lillianna

:poof::poof::poof::poof::poof:

Edited by phoenixgirl

Here are the things I love about this post in no particular order:

He crossed Jude's name out on the mirror and replaced it with his. That's my boy!!!

He went to a broadway show. That's my boy!!!

All that thigh squeezin', hip-thrustin'.....And I am Sure he was wasn't quiet while ridin' that thing...... :poof:

All I have to say is: Gerry - Forget the mechanical bull -

RIDE ME, PLEEEEEZE!!!

:thud: That's my boy!

Edited by GerrysJewel

I'm afraid that you might be right. I have thought from the beginning that Jamie Foxx might be the "star" and the GB part a supporting role. I hate this idea, personally, but I guess Gerry is ok with it and probably considers it a plus that his production company managed to snare as Oscar winner like Foxx.