Gerard Butler GALS

2/18 - Partyhopper - Gimme Shelter

Rendita

Here's another blog from InStyle. I apologize if already posted, but didn't see it.

I really love the comments, but only a teeny blurry pic.

http://partyhopper.instyle.com/2009/02/fashion-week-up.html

It's the last paragraph, which I'm pasting below:

At Justin Timberlake's William Rast show, all eyes were on Jessica Biel, who sipped a glass of rose and chatted with Emile Hirsch while waiting for the show to start. Make that all eyes except mine--I was too busy watching Gerard Butler (that's him in the lower left corner of the photo, I swear) who sang along to a cover of the Stones' "Gimme Shelter," chatted with the little girl sitting next to him and, of course, studied the models during the show. Later, as I made my way out of Bryant Park and on to the next event, I saw Butler chatting with fans, shaking hands and even posing for pictures with a few kids. If I'd seen him kiss a baby, I'd be working on getting him elected to public office. Butler for President!--Bronwyn Barnes

Edited by Rendita

Here's another blog from InStyle. I apologize if already posted, but didn't see it.

I really love the comments, but only a teeny blurry pic.

http://partyhopper.instyle.com/2009/02/fashion-week-up.html

It's the last paragraph, which I'm pasting below:

At Justin Timberlake's William Rast show, all eyes were on Jessica Biel, who sipped a glass of rose and chatted with Emile Hirsch while waiting for the show to start. Make that all eyes except mine--I was too busy watching Gerard Butler (that's him in the lower left corner of the photo, I swear) who sang along to a cover of the Stones' "Gimme Shelter," chatted with the little girl sitting next to him and, of course, studied the models during the show. Later, as I made my way out of Bryant Park and on to the next event, I saw Butler chatting with fans, shaking hands and even posing for pictures with a few kids. If I'd seen him kiss a baby, I'd be working on getting him elected to public office. Butler for President!--Bronwyn Barnes

Thanks, Ren! I moved this to the 'News' feed...

there are two pics of Gerry in the audience at the Wm. Rast show in our gallery...

look at the full-size image and you can clearly see him! :D

Posted Image Posted Image

There are a lot of people just figuring that out, after 300 there was a FLOOD, but you know, it's not when you get to the party, it's that you ARRIVE ;)

All right.....All right.....I *have* to point this out.....

Look at those FEET!!!! :bonk: (and I am not referring to the model's feet either!)

OMG, they're HUGE! :swoon:

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/d/72367-5/Wm_...Row_21609_2.jpg

You know what they say about men with big feet, that means big........... :dingdong: Oh come on now! You know I mean shoes! Geez!

D