Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
tupelohoney

2/19 - Philly goes Hollywood

http://www.southphillyreview.com/view_article.php?id=8101

Philly goes Hollywood

by Amanda Snyder

Assistant district attorney Nick Rice arrives on the South Philly scene where a missing cop may be buried. The west side of the George C. Platt Memorial Bridge provided the backdrop for Tuesday’s day shoot of the psychological thriller “Law Abiding Citizen.” With temperatures in the 30s, the cast and crew gathered in a small, nearby field for the helicopter scene.

On set were Foxx (“Ray” and “Dreamgirls”) who plays Rice; Colm Meaney, portraying Detective Dunnigan; and Richard Portnow as defense attorney Bill Reynolds in addition to extras, film publicist Carol Green said. Gerard Butler (“300” and “P.S. I Love You”) also stars as Clyde Shelton, but was not in the South Philly scene.

The project is in the midst of shooting all of its scenes around the Philadelphia area over the course of about 50 days. Future shots will be at a farmhouse shed near the Navy Shipyard in South Philly and a warehouse stage in Southwest Philly, Green said.

Read the entire article here

Thanks for posting this tupelohoney!

I 'tweaked' it a bit for the Forum.

:ty:

Thanks for another interesting progress report from Philadelphia.

Missing cop is buried? Is this a taste of our boy wreaking his havoc? Kind of like the Phantom! He does that type of character goooood! I can still see his face as he strangled the life out of Joseph Buquet!

Thanks for the update!

D

http://www.southphillyreview.com/view_article.php?id=8101

Philly goes Hollywood

by Amanda Snyder

Assistant district attorney Nick Rice arrives on the South Philly scene where a missing cop may be buried. The west side of the George C. Platt Memorial Bridge provided the backdrop for Tuesday’s day shoot of the psychological thriller “Law Abiding Citizen.” With temperatures in the 30s, the cast and crew gathered in a small, nearby field for the helicopter scene.

On set were Foxx (“Ray” and “Dreamgirls”) who plays Rice; Colm Meaney, portraying Detective Dunnigan; and Richard Portnow as defense attorney Bill Reynolds in addition to extras, film publicist Carol Green said. Gerard Butler (“300” and “P.S. I Love You”) also stars as Clyde Shelton, but was not in the South Philly scene.

The project is in the midst of shooting all of its scenes around the Philadelphia area over the course of about 50 days. Future shots will be at a farmhouse shed near the Navy Shipyard in South Philly and a warehouse stage in Southwest Philly, Green said.

Read the entire article here

I live in South Phillie and was lucky to meet Gerry at City Hall .Do you know when he will be at the Navy Yard ?I live close by there. Once wasn't enough I sure would like to see him again.

Clyde Shelton? That is soooo not a sexy name! :lol: Sounds like an old comedian (like Red Skelton) or one of Charlie McCarthy's dummies. Edited by phoenixgirl

Clyde Shelton? That is soooo not a sexy name! :lol:

Don't say it out loud! I'm still trying to get used to it!

The only thing I can say is Clyde Shelton sounds very slightly better than when you just say Clyde.

I know I could think of way better names.

Clyde Shelton? That is soooo not a sexy name! :lol: Sounds like an old comedian (like Red Skelton) or one of Charlie McCarthy's dummies.

:lmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Clyde Shelton sounds like a breed of horse - oh well he does have something in common then :drool1::funnyup:

Moira

Moira!!!! You did not say that!

Hey Rendita

Say what!!!!!!!!. You may think I insinuated something but I could not possibly comment :funnyup:

Moira