Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
almadenannie

Help- What do I wear this year???

Friday night I have a cobalt blue cocktail dress. It has a halter top - must break out the gym socks for stuffing the top!

Suzie

I just had the brighest idea ever........I'm leaving whatever I'm wearing to Fate.

I'm going to be in NYC before vegas so if at that stage I haven't found anything I like I'll try and pick something up there.

Friday night will be a cute top and jeans/skirt

Saturday night will be a dress of some discription hopefully in the blue/green colouring or else have a really big seahorse on it LOL

I've already looked around and seen nothing so I think nearer the con I can start thinking more on it. Some lovely choice already by you ladies

Hugs

Snap

My dress from last year fits the theme for Saturday night -colorwise, but it is too big for me now. So if anyone needs a fancy dress size 16 i'll bring it with me.

I'm sure if you browse the Vegas photos you will be able to find me and see it.

~Bella

Seeing as how I can be an Anxious Annie, I already bought both of my dresses already. I love when the NORDSTROM's Website has a sale. All I need now is shoes and some bling and a personal trainer. LOL

Landa, may I borrow your trainer when you are done with him/her? I gotta do something about the floppy arms and other bits! Does anyone know where I can get vein colored stockings to camouflage the veins on my legs???

Suzie