Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
ginnywhit

Lucy Sullivan

Hi, I just bought Lucy Sullivan but it is not compatible with my DVD player , but I was told it could play on your computer or you can buy mutli media players that will play it? Does anyone know anything about this or do I have to go to England to watch it???

Thanks for any help. I have just about every movie HRHotness has made except Harrison's Flowers and the James Bond Flick, He has such a small part in each and blurry too.

The Jury is out again. I paid $100.00 for it before I realized the GBGals has ordered it at a much better price. Little White Lies is from a TV show, but Gerard's scenes are great. (How could she leave him???).

Ginny (Sassenach)

Hi, I just bought Lucy Sullivan but it is not compatible with my DVD player , but I was told it could play on your computer or you can buy mutli media players that will play it? Does anyone know anything about this or do I have to go to England to watch it???

Thanks for any help. I have just about every movie HRHotness has made except Harrison's Flowers and the James Bond Flick, He has such a small part in each and blurry too.

The Jury is out again. I paid $100.00 for it before I realized the GBGals has ordered it at a much better price. Little White Lies is from a TV show, but Gerard's scenes are great. (How could she leave him???).

Ginny (Sassenach)

Hi Ginny,

I think the only way you could play this DVD is if you make your computer 'region free'. I downloaded a program from the internet last year that enabled me to do this. It cost me £5 (I am in UK). This program also enables you to make any home DVD player region free too. The instructions are a little difficult to follow but once done it's great! I can watch any region of DVD on my computer and home player now.

Good Luck

Jackiexx

there is a thread in the computer area on this.... i gotts say, id rather hack a dvd player and make it region free, or buy a cheap region free player, than to alter my computer... im on a mac though,.... i have friends that have used the app ANYDVD to change their computer, and with good results

but be informed, if not done properly, or at all your computer only has a limited amount of region changes...ususally 5 or 6 times before you are LOCKED in at a region, ANYDVD is suppose to change this, and as i said some have had good results, one friend didnt do it properly, and got locked in without even realizing it had happened and now it cant be fixed...

I left instructions somewhere in the help thread section. I have links to some clips if you want pm me

good luck!

Ginny, you're right Gerry does have a small part in Harrison's Flowers, but if you do want it, you might check the $5 bin at Walmart, because that's where I found it.

Ren

Ginny I found the link to help you convert your dvd player to non region, you have to search for your player serial

number and follow instructions, its not that hard and takes like 2 minutes and when your done your player might go

on and off you will have to remove the power plug and put it back into the outlet

good luck :)

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks/sony-dvp-ns50p/5927