Gerard Butler GALS

Vegas GALS Convention 2006

Dr. Em

...Dancing shoes Fergie!! Hey, i should be able to dance too, since i get to pick back up with my Arthur Murray dance classes as soon as I'm over Mono. I just talked to my young, sweet, cute, instructor Jeremy yesterday to explain where i'd been. He's expecing me back in Mid-March!!

And TW...don't forget that pretty pink bra!!

.....do i see a GALS GROUP BOOB SHOT IN VEGAS???

FERGIE, THE ROOMS SAY DOUBLE OCCUPANCY...IS THAT TWIN BEDS??

OOOps, sorry about the darn CAPS button!!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still here.

Driving sounds great and meeting Susan would just be the best too.

Fergie: Dancing shoes on the packing list. As is pink bra (PS wearing it today .. chuckle).

Oh the excitement :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :headspin: :inlove:

BTW it's currently hovering around the 100F in Canberra and it's a dry heat but not desert-like. Although I have travelled inland to Cobar and Bourke lots of times and it gets dry hot there. So I understand.

Edited by Terry's Witch

I know this is the voice of fantasy speaking, but hey we're all about fantasy anyway, right GALS? Anyway, I can't afford to attend the convention either, so unless I magically come into some greenbacks, I won't be there in the flesh with all you lovely GALS. In spirit, I will certainly be there!

Back to the fantasy thing. Should I win lottery or better yet, Powerball, I promise you that I will pay for every GAL who can't otherwise afford to attend the convention. I know, this hasn't happened yet, but for a buck or two a week, I actually have some fun with my alter life.

Let me go check my Powerball numbers now.

Gosh! GALS are wonderful. I'm away for a while, and when I come back I'm laughing and crying in the same post. :clap: What an awesome gesture Adoring, I hope you win just for that reason. And party will not begin to describe what we'll be doing!!!

Okay, packing list- dancing shoes

bright undergarments

Gerry

swim suit

Gerry

sun screen

cash

Gerry

What have I forgoteen...oh ya, Gerry, of course!!! ::D:

Attila-I hope you are doing great. The rooms say double occupancy, I think you can specify if you want double or queen beds or a king bed. They should be able to help you when you call for reservations. Crap, I better add that to my to-do list. Thanks for the reminder.

Hope everyone is doing great and hope to be back soon.

Edited by FergieMGS

TW...that would be a blast!!

What does the $150 Registration cover....?

I think you will have to come and stay near me in Orange County!!

You don't want to stay up near LA.

It sounds like Fergie is planning for Vegas too!! How 'bout Phantom's Muse???

The Grand Canyon is awesome...i saw it once in May 1986 on a family vacation.

Don't know how long a drive it would be from Vegas?

Wow, that would be great to see you!! Have you been to the states before?

~AG~ :lol:

*SOB* I don't know if I can go, ladies. Since it looks as though I will be starting a brand new job, I won't have any vacation time for a while. :-( Oh! And I really wanted to meet all of you!

But I should definitely be able to attend next year! No doubt!

However, if Gerry shows up this year, I just may kick myself until the men in white take me away...

No problem AG, I'm always thinking!!!

PM..you have to come, just let them know when you start that you have to take time, it's already paid for!!!

We can send the men in the white coats after them first. I used to control the men in the white coats. I've got connections!!! :cunning:

No problem AG, I'm always thinking!!!

PM..you have to come, just let them know when you start that you have to take time, it's already paid for!!!

We can send the men in the white coats after them first. I used to control the men in the white coats. I've got connections!!! :cunning:

Hmmmm, Fergie...the wheels are spinning in my head now... :headspin:

I just might do that. In fact, I recall doing that at a new job before my first trip to Seattle many years ago.

:kisswink:

ATTENTION ALL GALS WHO DON'T THINK YOU CAN AFFORD TO GO TO THE CONVENTION:

I have been working for several weeks, cleaning out my unwanted clothes, dishes, knick-knacks, and anything else I haven't used in several months (and in some cases, several years). When I finished with my stuff, I cleaned out all of my mother's unwanted items, too. It was a chore, but I finally got it all done, priced everything, and had a moving sale (I recently moved in with my mom). The sale was all day Saturday and after noon on Sunday. My sales totalled over a thousand dollars. My airfare is paid, my hotel is paid, my convention reservation is paid, and I have a start on my spending money.

So, maybe this will work for you, too.... get busy, clean out your closets, and cabinets. It's possible that you can make enough money to join us in Vegas. And you will definately get your house cleaned up and organized in the process! I want to meet as many of you wonderful people as possible.

This is Sargent Libby here, saying :gettowork:

Remember, it's :vegasbaby:

TouchMeTrustMe...that is so awesome!!

And you're the Englebert Gal!!

We just never have successful garage sales in my neck of the woods...i have never understood it.

I never even make $100. It's just wierd.

Well, I am very happy for you. ::D:

Can someone, maybe you, tell me what the registration fee includes???

Thanks!!

~Attila Girl~ :mopboyattila:

Registration for the Entire Convention: $150.00

(Friday, June 9 & Saturday, June 10 )

Two-Day Registration includes:

Special Convention Attendees Only T-Shirt

One Two-Day Pass To All Convention Activities

Day-time Workshops for both Friday and Saturday

Dinner Friday Night

Talent Show and Award Night

Dinner Saturday Night with Silent Auction benefitting the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation

Dracula Ball

Hey girls -

Ok, I was just thinking...

So since we're trying REALLY hard (and I love you mods and others that have been spending so much time organizing this - you are really appreciated!!!) to make this as GB-fan friendly and non-site-specific...

Is there any way that we could get the word out on the "other" site too? I know we've got some girls from gb-usa and a few other sites already coming, but it's possible that some of the local Tarts would also attend...

And as we've said, the more the merrier!

Ok, going back to trying to find a suitable dracula dress...(not as easy as it seems....)

Jen

I have posted about it in some of the California Gatherings threads on GB.net, but with them promoting their own conventions I don't think we'll get them to allow a Las Vegas promotional thread there. But any GALS who are also members there can probably promote it within your own regional gatherings threads, I haven't gotten any flack for doing that. It's just a quieter and more personal way of getting the word out.

Guest greyeyegoddess

I have posted about it in some of the California Gatherings threads on GB.net, but with them promoting their own conventions I don't think we'll get them to allow a Las Vegas promotional thread there. But any GALS who are also members there can probably promote it within your own regional gatherings threads, I haven't gotten any flack for doing that. It's just a quieter and more personal way of getting the word out.

Why do you think they won't let us promote Vegas?

I remember someone asking about who was going to what conventions, and I had posted that I was planning on going with Gals to Vegas, and that I thought the Colorado was past the time to turn in funds. It looks like I will probably go to both.

~alice