Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
framolamdu

Gerry at Vanity Fair and Elton John Oscar Parties

Thank you so much for sharing these Moira *huge hugs*

Jennifer Aniston was just a photo-op, John Mayer was there with her, there are several pics on Getty/Wire Images of Jen and John...incidentally, did anyone see Gerry at the actual Oscar show? There have been reports that he was sitting with the Slumdog Millionnaire folks, but I did not see him? Did anyone else see him in the audience?

Tense

Thanks Moira!! I was wondering if he was going to be there, or stay in NYC, or fall asleep..like last year. ;)

...he fell asleep last year? Really?

He kinds looks like he wants to go to bed in these latest photos. Poor guy needs a rest!

Yup, fell asleep with Lolita in his lap!

He is adorable.

Look at him letting the peppa come through :swoon:

He is flying around like crazy! Philly, NYC, LA. Does the man ever stop?

I heard him talking at the GG's how he really liked Slumdog Millionaire and the leading lady!! I haven't seen it yet.

Are they in a break during LAC filming?

Posted Image

Posted Image

I heard a little buzz that Frieda Pinto and Gerry were 'together' at the parties. They arrived together and he was apparently sitting with her at the Kodak. He, of course, did not walk the red carpet with her, but I wonder........

I have yet to see one pic of them together, but apparently there are pics. She is totally Gerry's type!!!!! I can see him being very smitten with her. She is gorgeous!!!!

As far as him falling asleep last year, that is so funny. I am assuming he was not planning on attending the Oscars, but was just watching them from home? I bet he was still exhausted from Game at that time. Game really took it's toll on Gerry. He has not quite looked the same since filming that movie. It aged him. Personally, I like his more mature look, but you can really see the damage it did to his eyes and face. His skin looks very rough and hard now. Before he had a bit more refined look.

He looked handsome last night - he always does in my mind, but I wish he would smile. That smile is killer!!!

Edited by sav8821

Wireimages has MORE great pics from the events :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I need to create a company so I can get these bad boys without the watermarks ;)

I cannot comment on the parties but I watched the whole award show and considering Slumdog practically won every award and the cameras were constantly on that area I would have expected to have seen him with my own eyes as the cameras did pan Frieda quite alot. I do believe one person commented on another site about this but so far nobody has yet to concur with them.

I Sky+ the ceremony so will watch it again tonight and keep my beedy eyes more open.

I would have expected more people to have seen him as Gerry is not hard to spot sitting amongst a mainly Indian group!.

Moira

Falling asleep the night of the Oscars was several years ago, not last year. I'm surprised that Gerry was at the Oscar show as he usually just goes to the parties. Freida Pinto is VERY young. The Elton John party was an Oscar viewing party as well...just heard that this morning. I didn't see him in the audience last night. Loving the gray! I hope he keeps it for LAC.

:wuv:

I cannot comment on the parties but I watched the whole award show and considering Slumdog practically won every award and the cameras were constantly on that area I would have expected to have seen him with my own eyes as the cameras did pan Frieda quite alot. I do believe one person commented on another site about this but so far nobody has yet to concur with them.

I Sky+ the ceremony so will watch it again tonight and keep my beedy eyes more open.

I would have expected more people to have seen him as Gerry is not hard to spot sitting amongst a mainly Indian group!.

Moira

I mean he IS a very big man. Very hard to miss ;)

He doesn't really seem to like the actual ceremonies so I wouldn't expect him to be there unless he has a movie or a reason. Like presenting or something!!!

And I agree DragonSlayer, Pinto is young. Even for Gerry. She is only 24 years old. But who cares? Right, just speculating.

What is important is he is having a good time.

AND..

SALT n PEPPA :swoon:

I think one of us would have spotted him there, and considering she's said that she hasn't even had an offers for dates maybe she's still single (but really, she's beautiful, the chances of her not even being offered a date..about the same as me winning the daily lottery every day for a week). Or, he's a man and admires beauty and doesn't know how to edit himself yet. ;)

And thank you nance for the pics!

The speculation is hilarious. I think Moira is right; if he was in the audience with the SDM folks, we would have seen him.

As for the actual pictures of him, :drool1: He looks FABULOUS. He's really letting the "salt" come through, and I imagine it's for LAC as we all know the man can't keep the dye out of his hair. But I'm loving it. He looks so wonderful, like a real man.

Thank you to everyone who is supplying these pics. Sheri, the IMDB one is to die for!

Posted Image

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Gerry really looks great in these pics. The Freida Pinto rumors are probably also fueled by his remarks at the Golden Globes. She was one of the "threesome" that he remarked on, the ladies that he thought particularly looked nice.

Ren

Gerry looks just plain yummy in these pictures! I hope we can get some of these pics without the watermarks. I need a couple for my shrine!

Suzie

Lisa and Nance THANK YOU for the plumped versions without watermarks.

He looks so natural with the gray, :poof:

There are some lovely pics and yay the salt n pepper is proudly on display.

Has somebody not watched the Oscars again by now :lmao: I don't get home for another hour and a bit. If, and I say a big if, it was him that person saw beside Freida then we should all be ashamed to call ourselves Gerard Butler fans :lmao:

I pride myself in my Gerdar being constantly on :pointy:

Moira

Some of these may be repeats, but they're full size and without marks. (I trust I'll have no complaints LOL) They'll be in the gallery soon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Part Two:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

He looks smokin' hot in the VF pics! Thanks for the pics GALS!

Spotty, :yourock:

The man surely looks delicious, but a bit tired. It's so good to have some more new pics of him lookin' like HRH. :thud:

Edited by phoenixgirl