Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
RezzRN

"The Wall" 09

:wave:The "Wall" will again go up! I am requesting that everyone's page be made on the same format as last year. (For you first timers and those who didn't play, last year), I will put the "Wall" requirements up soon! Each attendee will be allotted an 8X10 space and it MUST be in LANDSCAPE FORMAT. Landscape makes the page sideways, not up and down. Soooooooo gather your pictures and info! We are asking that you mail them, in 2009, so we can have them in sleeves and ready to hang but if you can't, bring them with you. We will provide the sleeve. We also discovered that having the business cards attached made the pages hang funny and were a bit heavy so we will eliminate that. My suggestion is that if you want to do the business cards, you can pass them out to each table, during the Gala Evening. :partytime: Time to start planning again! SEE YOU IN VEGAS IN 2009! :vegasbaby:

Example-------------> Posted Image

Just wanted everyone to know that we are planning a new format for the physical wall. It will be free standing so we won't take up the valuable wall space. Please continue ( or begin) making your page!

Naoma

Edited by RezzRN

Naoma, Thank you so much for all your hard work to put the Wall together. Rather than use our pages from last year, Suzie and I have new ones. We'll get them to you soon. :)

Can you use mine from last year? I'm not getting any younger, thinner, or prettier, afterall. :tantrum: If you need a new one, I'll do my best to manufacture one, though.

Thanks for your effots, Naoma. The wall really adds a lot to the convention decor and is a great tribute to GALS history.

Hugs,

Libby

:wave:Yes, Libby, we can use the one from last year. I too, will be trying to create a new wall pic! I had fun doing it, last year.

This is what we have come up with for "The Wall"

Clickable Example----------------> Posted Image-------My "Wall" creation from last year.

Each attendee will be allotted an 8X10 space and it MUST be in LANDSCAPE FORMAT. Landscape makes the page sideways, not up and down.

You MUST either print out your page and bring it with you to the Con or you can mail it to me. I do not have the means or time to create a page for you, once we are in Vegas.

The only things I ask for, on your page, are your picture, real name, screen name and the year you first attended the Gerry Con. The rest of the space on the page, is yours to put on it what you want to.

I suggest that if you want to give out business cards, this year, put them on each place setting at dinner. We discovered they are too heavy to hang with your "Wall" picture.

There will be 4 different "Walls " one for each Con year, so there will be enough space for everyone's pages.

:vegasbaby:

Edited by RezzRN

Hi Naoma,

Deetz and I will send off new pages to you once I get them done. Thanks for doing this again...It's very much appreciated!

Hugs, Linda

:thankyou:It's my pleasure to do this. A work of love!

Naoma

Each attendee will be allotted an 8X10 space and it MUST be in LANDSCAPE FORMAT. Landscape makes the page sideways, not up and down. The only things I ask for, on your page, is your picture, real name, screen name and the year you first attended the Gerry Con. The rest of the space on the page, is yours to put on it what you want to. There will be different "Walls " one for each Con year, so there will be enough space for everyone's pages.

:vegasbaby: