Gerard Butler GALS

Snipet from 2/24 Washington Post

Catwoman

From the Washington Post Style sectiton 2/24....

By Amy Argetsinger and Hank Stuever

The article is about the Oscar afterparties. Amy and Hank are apparently making the rounds. Lo and behold at the Vanity Fair party they run into (or actually are pushed against - oh, be still my heart)...

"It's real, all of it, but what we want most at this moment is our first drink. Barward, we are trust against the hardened chest of Gerard Butler (King Leonidas from "300"). Thrust again. Thrust once more. We can't help it, buddy -- we are being pushed from behind by...Oliver Stone and his Just For Men eyebrows. It's a manwich. For some reason, Butler decides to go find his grog someplace else."

My comment: I read this at 5 a.m. before having my coffee. My feet won't touch the ground for the rest of the day. The mental image alone......

Sigh......

My comment: I read this at 5 a.m. before having my coffee. My feet won't touch the ground for the rest of the day. The mental image alone......

Sigh......

.....................oh yeah, I see the problem. Short, but ......uhhhh......graphic!

From the Washington Post Style sectiton 2/24....

By Amy Argetsinger and Hank Stuever

The article is about the Oscar afterparties. Amy and Hank are apparently making the rounds. Lo and behold at the Vanity Fair party they run into (or actually are pushed against - oh, be still my heart)...

"It's real, all of it, but what we want most at this moment is our first drink. Barward, we are thrust against the hardened chest of Gerard Butler (King Leonidas from "300"). Thrust again. Thrust once more. We can't help it, buddy -- we are being pushed from behind by...Oliver Stone and his Just For Men eyebrows. It's a manwich. For some reason, Butler decides to go find his grog someplace else."

Sigh......

:galdown::gutter:

She said hardened chest....tell me more lady!!

If she wasn't a GALS before the thrust...bet she is now!!

:funnyup: For sure!

I wonder if it was face to face or from behind? :confused: What? Just trying to get the right picture in my head.

Let those stupid "flabby" comments defy this! Hardened Chest ... those words will be forever emblazoned on our brains, huh?

Lisa