Gerard Butler GALS

Frannie meets Gerry

TheBlonde

Frannie,her sister and the now infamous poster was the first thing I saw when I came out of City Hall that day.She had her GALS hat on too! I was so excited to see that.Fantastic lady she is.She made the wait fun and we made some nice acquaintances that day.

Frannie,her sister and the now infamous poster was the first thing I saw when I came out of City Hall that day.She had her GALS hat on too! I was so excited to see that.Fantastic lady she is.She made the wait fun and we made some nice acquaintances that day.

Hi Dairy are you still on a Gerry high because Iam . I went back again afew weeks ago and caught him again but he said he was tooo busy to stop and talk but still good to his fans .

What a lovely gesture on his part, taking the time to have his photo taken with your sign, Frannie. He looks amazing in that photograph, and I'm not sure how you remained standing with all that gorgeousness so close. I think Gerry is so much more beautiful when he's photographed outdoors. It just suits him.

He looks so damn huggable in that sweatshirt and parka!

Congratulations on your special day!

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

So happy for you Frannie and I agree with Swannie, you took a fantastic picture of him, he looks utterly gorgeous. How lovely that he held your poster for a picture, he's a very sweet and gracious man. Hope you get to see him again in Phillie.

Congratulations to you Frannie!!!! Also welcome to GALS. Ty for getting help to post your pic. it was just i as expected gerry to do he is such a gentleman. to hold you sign.. so kewl. take care frannie you have a great story to share and have for the rest of your life. Take care dede