Gerard Butler GALS

2/24 - Sex Pass List

heISmyGspot

If I understand the criteria, the question was whether the person's PARTNER would give the free pass. Clearly men don't feel the least bit threatened by Depp but they are definitely (and should be) uneasy about HRH. My DH explained that he wouldn't have a problem with giving a free pass with Depp - Butler was another matter entirely. "No way I could compete with Leonidas" was DH's comment.

So, I look at the rating as evidence that men definitely recognize that GB is M-A-J-O-R competition.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I understand the criteria, the question was whether the person's PARTNER would give the free pass. Clearly men don't feel the least bit threatened by Depp but they are definitely (and should be) uneasy about HRH. My DH explained that he wouldn't have a problem with giving a free pass with Depp - Butler was another matter entirely. "No way I could compete with Leonidas" was DH's comment.

So, I look at the rating as evidence that men definitely recognize that GB is M-A-J-O-R competition.

I was going to say exactly the same thing. Being at the bottom of the list really means you're at the top of the men's list. But how the heck did Howard Stern get on the list at all? Moira, his show is on TV here in the States so we all know what he looks like...think he has a young chick for a wife, though.

:wuv:

I can understand a lot of high placers on that list, but Gerry AFTER Howard Stern...can. not. understand.

Gerry is so damn masculine, for me, THAT'S HOT, JD is too "pretty" for my taste.

Men, significant others, are not going to feel threatened by other men who are "unattainable". So you get a one time enounter with some of the guys, big deal, to them! They know they don't risk much. But someone like Gerry, probably should not have even been ON the list at all as he would ruin any woman after one sexual soiree. I know I'm already in ruins and I haven't even had sex with him..........yet! :funnyup:

D

Men, significant others, are not going to feel threatened by other men who are "unattainable". So you get a one time enounter with some of the guys, big deal, to them! They know they don't risk much. But someone like Gerry, probably should not have even been ON the list at all as he would ruin any woman after one sexual soiree. I know I'm already in ruins and I haven't even had sex with him..........yet! :funnyup:

D

AMEN to that!

That's what I said earlier. We should look at this from the right point of view - MEN. I don't have a DH (or a boyfriend) ... I pity the man who does win me over cause he's got some big shoes to fill.

AMen to that! :funnyup: Gerry is the ultimate threat bomb to most men. Hot, sexy, charming, talented, intelligent, funny with a body by GOD! What man would give his lady a free ride with that??? Clooney, on the other hand.......

Suzie

I can't believe that Howard Stern is even on the list. Gerry should have been higher on the list in MHO.My husband does not mind my fascination with Gerry, in fact he even enables it-but I don't think he would give me a free pass LOL. Besides I'm old enough to be Gerry's older sister-and that would be slightly creepy-unless he goes for the "older woman." :lol:

While I don't share Landa's disdain for JD, I do agree that Gerry should have been higher on the list. Apparently, none you married ladies were asked to participate! Either that or too many husbands are too intimidated by Gerry and won't allow him on their wives' lists. :lol:

Yeah, I'm going with that theory ...

:funnyup: Yeah, that sounds about right and makes sense to me!!

OK, my initial reaction was - EEWWWW Howard Stern is ranked better than Gerry? Obviously that's a joke. Then my second reaction was why are people who are supposedly already IN a committed relationship answering a poll on DATING SITES? No wonder the answers make so little sense! Aside from Gerry the only one who is on my list is Hugh Jackman.

Don't forget it's the MEN's list...they are the ones who would give JD a pass. With Gerry at the bottom of the list they wouldn't give him a pass for a one-night stand with an SO. So Gerry's low percentage means they think he would be D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S...

;)

Edited by Dragon Slayer

Gerry would be the LAST person on earth my DH would give me a pass for. And I agree with Susan, that the whole idea of free passes doesn't make sense. My husband wouldn't give me a pass for anyone, no matter how non-threatening they were! However, I do find it extremely ironic that my husband is Iranian, so he has many many reasons not to like Gerry. He's not even happy to know about LAC filming in our area! Of course, I'm not denying that I wouldn't wish I wasn't married if the opportunity arose....

Gerry would be the LAST person on earth my DH would give me a pass for. And I agree with Susan, that the whole idea of free passes doesn't make sense. My husband wouldn't give me a pass for anyone, no matter how non-threatening they were! However, I do find it extremely ironic that my husband is Iranian, so he has many many reasons not to like Gerry. He's not even happy to know about LAC filming in our area! Of course, I'm not denying that I wouldn't wish I wasn't married if the opportunity arose....

It's all in fun ... not based on any kind of reality. Have you ever seen the episode of Friends when Ross had his list laminated? :lol: Everyone has a fantasy person, and in any healthy relationship it should be shared and be okay. Especially since none of us will ever get the chance to sleep with Gerry ... but he can be intimidating to any man.

someones elevator doesn't go all the way to the top! whoever that is that is doing these polls that is.

they have got to be kidding RL I agree with you who would want to do anything with jd I don't get it. come on, I know a lot of GALS like him but where is your Gerry spirit. He should be number 1. What is this site all about anyway Gerry Gerry Gerry. Raina Snow

I remember a long time ago, my husband and I were sitting in a Subway shop and I told him that Gerry's progressing sun was entering Capricorn on his BD and that was a good sign for me, since I'm Capricorn. I then asked him if he would mind if I had an "encounter" with Gerry, if the opportunity presented itself. He kept eating his sub and said, "well I'm a Capricorn too". And I said, "so what, he's not gay?" and he said, "well, neither am I but he's a pretty cool guy, maybe I could give him a go!" I was laughing so hard people were looking at me. Then he said, "Wouldn't that just torque your jaws if I got to him before you did?" :funnyup:

D

I remember a long time ago, my husband and I were sitting in a Subway shop and I told him that Gerry's progressing sun was entering Capricorn on his BD and that was a good sign for me, since I'm Capricorn. I then asked him if he would mind if I had an "encounter" with Gerry, if the opportunity presented itself. He kept eating his sub and said, "well I'm a Capricorn too". And I said, "so what, he's not gay?" and he said, "well, neither am I but he's a pretty cool guy, maybe I could give him a go!" I was laughing so hard people were looking at me. Then he said, "Wouldn't that just torque your jaws if I got to him before you did?" :funnyup:

D

:lmao:Now THAT's a secure man!

D

:lmao:Now THAT's a secure man!

No, competitive! He's always got to "one up" me!

D

ONLY Gerry is on my All Bets Off list w/me and the hubs. People I tell this to don't believe me but I'm completely serious! If EVER the opportunity presented itself and he were game and the timing was right LOOK OUT! I'll deal w/home later lets get it ON!

Cassie