Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dallas

Gerry working out in Philly

http://padraicj.blogspot.com/2009/02/spottted.html

Actor Gerard Butler, who is in Philadelphia shooting Law Abiding Citizen with Jamie Foxx, was working out last night at the Bally Total Fitness on 15th Street. He walked into the gym around 730 and happened to start doing cardio next to me...so having seen 300, I thought it would be a good challenge to keep up. Considering I was already 30 minutes into my work out this was a bad idea -- despite that he started off at a brisk walk on the treadmill.

Giving up I went to the weight room and shortly thereafter the actor came in and round 2 started. Working out with a trainer (or friend or something) he started doing a weight training circuit and I easily faded. :(

I am not Sparta...

Posted by padraic at 9:15 PM

Thanks Dallas!!!

OK GALS in Philly...now you know it's time to keep those New Year resolutions for getting in top shape for Vegas....work out starts around 8 pm at the Bally Total Fitness!! Posted Image

hugs,

Sue (who personally feels the last person I would want to see when I'm at the gym is Gerry) :lmao:

Edited by irish

:funnyup: Sue, that was great! Kudos to this guy for not interrupting Gerry in the gym and letting him finish his workout in peace!

and to think all those dues ive paid to ballys are for not...if only gerry would get his arse here to minnesota..... :spit: and yes sue, i would have a heart attack of shame if i saw him while i was working out...

I hope Bally's appreciates all the free publicity they are getting out of this.

Hope they aren't charging him!!!!!!

Can you imagine, you're trudging along on the treadmill, sweaty and clothes sticking to you, hair a mess and Gerry walks up on the treadmill next to you? I'd forget to keep moving my legs and shoot off the back of the thing in a heap!

Thanks for the article!

D

P.S. Wonder if Gerry had worked up a sweat by then! :heat::thud:

:funnyup: Sue, that was great! Kudos to this guy for not interrupting Gerry in the gym and letting him finish his workout in peace!

Amen to that. He deserves a little quiet time to himself. I'm glad to read this. Thanks Dallas.

D - you're hilarious. I think I would probably do the same thing Jodie Foster did in Nim's Island. Fall flat on my face and go off backwards.

Edited by phoenixgirl

OMG! This is not the kind of image a sick gal needs! :sick: The mere imagining of Gerry working out sent me into a serious coughing fit! :swoon:

Thanks Dallas! I will keep this image for when I feel better.

Sue, D, your Hilarious!!

I know, can you imagine working out and then see Gerry! It's not a pretty picture after I've worked out.

Hair stuck to my head, sweat dripping down my back....OOOOO!

Cheryl

Oh, it's a really nice image..Gerard working out. If I were there, I'd spend my time just watching him..out the corner of my eye, not really getting anything done at all!!

That alone would be worth the membership fee!!!

There is no question in my mind, I would have completely lost my concentration and fallen flat on my face. Trying to maintain the kind of concentration necessary for weight circuit - not a chance. The mere thought of trying to work out with Gerry in my line of sight..... :swoon::galdown::galdown:

I wonder if he remembered to take off his sunglasses in the shower this time? :rotflmao:

You know that thought crossed my mind too, but then if it was 7:30 at night, I doubt he was wearing any. But, you never know!

D

I wonder if he remembered to take off his sunglasses in the shower this time? :rotflmao:

You know that thought crossed my mind too, but then if it was 7:30 at night, I doubt he was wearing any. But, you never know!

D

Oh DUH! What a moron I am.

:bonk:

If I was that guy I'd have just given up and walked out :funnyup: can't keep up with King Leo

Moira

Okay, I think we would all be flying off the back of the treadmill! And I'm like you Cheryl, my clothes are wet through and my hair is soaking after I work out. I don't think I would be too appealing.

.........now Gerry in the same condition....... :jawdrop:

That poor guy blogging "I am not Sparta" :lol:

Ren

Edited by Rendita

We may think we'd be unappealing at the gym, but I think Gerry is the type of man who likes a woman sweaty just as much as we like him sweaty! I would vote for the gym as one of the top places I'd like to meet Gerry. It's just such a sexy place, all that muscle working and hearts pumping. I love it!

We may think we'd be unappealing at the gym, but I think Gerry is the type of man who likes a woman sweaty just as much as we like him sweaty! I would vote for the gym as one of the top places I'd like to meet Gerry. It's just such a sexy place, all that muscle working and hearts pumping. I love it!

I was thinking the same thing. :drool1:

I thought it was a law of nature that men sweat but women glow...wasn't Aristotle the first to say that?

:wave:

Love the gym, love to work out, would LOVE to run into GB while swimming laps or lifting weights.

:whome2:

I like the way you think, Jen! :kiss:

I thought it was a law of nature that men sweat but women glow...wasn't Aristotle the first to say that?

:wave:

Love the gym, love to work out, would LOVE to run into GB while swimming laps or lifting weights.

:whome2:

I have heard that before, but take my word for it, I must be a Super Nova. :lol:

Ren