Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

WELCOME to the 64th floor of the 2nd highrise of our clinic! We only have 5 floors to go to reach 69 again!

Well, even though Gerry won't be in the theatrical release of Watchmen when it opens next week, we know his amazing voice is on the DVD of Tales of the Black Freighter which will be just a couple of weeks behind the movie - and will be integrated within the film when it is released on DVD. So to honor Watchmen, cuz most of us have a soft spot in our hearts for Zack Snyder too - and with two of Gerry's previous co-stars starring in Watchmen - I thought we'd make this a sort of Watchmen-themed floor, with a twist. That twist is that GERRY is the "Watched Man" that we love to watch!

For those new to our clinic you can find our previously erected floors below:

Click here to find links to the floors of Highrise #1

Highrise #2 Floor #1-A Strong Foundation

Highrise #2 Floor #2 - FALL is the season

Highrise #2 Floor #3 - The POWER of 3

Highrise #2 Floor #4 - Four on the Floor - Road Trip

Highrise #2 Floor #5 - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Highrise #2 Floor #6 - A Verrra Charming Bad Boy!

Highrise #2 Floor #7 - Deck the Halls

Highrise #2 Floor #8 - Hugs for the Holidays

Highrise #2 Floor #9 - 2007 Let's Make it FINE

Highrise #2 Floor #10 - He IS a 10 indeed!

Highrise #2 Floor #11 - The Power Number

Highrise #2 Floor #12 - Fit to be King

Highrise #2 Floor #13 - ALREADY a sex symbol

Highrise #2 Floor #14 - 300 Rush Week

Highrise #2, Floor #15 - Prepare for Glory

Highrise #2, Floor #16 - They got the JUICE

Highrise #2, Floor #17 - April Showers

Highrise #2, Floor #18 - A PHENOM

Highrise #2 Floor #19 - Award-worthy

Highrise #2 Floor #20 - It's Raining Roles!

Highrise #2 Floor #21 - Convention Decompression

Highrise #2 Floor #22 - GALS turns Terrific TWO

Highrise #2 Floor #23 - GALS turns Two Part Deux

Highrise #2 Floor #24 - Let's get SHATTERED

Highrise #2 Floor #25 - We're having a HEAT WAVE!

Highrise #2 Floor #26 - Hot Summer Nights

Highrise #2 Floor #27 - Try to Remember

Highrise #2 Floor #28 - Rev up for Vegas, Baby!

Highrise #2 Floor #29 - He's Smokin'!

Highrise #2 Floor #30 - It's Gerry's Birthday Party

Highrise #2 Floor #31 - P.S. I Love Gerry!

Highrise #2 Floor #32 - P.S. I STILL Love Gerry!

Highrise #2 Floor #33 - 2008 is gonna be GREAT!

Highrise #2 Floor #34 - HELLO, Gorgeous

Highrise #2 Floor #35 - HELLO Again, Gorgeous!

Highrise #2 Floor 36-The Art of Gerry

Highrise #2 Floor #37 - Interior Decorating

Highrise #2 Floor #38 - Attila the Hunk

Highrise #2 Floor #39 - Come in from the Cold

Highrise #2 Floor #40 - Come in from the Cold again

Highrise #2 Floor #41 - Viva Las Vegas

Highrise #2 Floor #42 - My Hero

Highrise #2 Floor #43 - Tropical Breezes

Highrise #2 Floor #44 - Spring in his step

Highrise #2 Floor #45 - Deserted Island Fantasy

Highrise #2 Floor #46 - Weather GALS

Highrise #2 Floor #47 - The Beautiful Truth

Highrise #2 Floor #48 - The Lusty Month of May

Highrise #2 Floor #49 - Still the Lusty Month of May

Highrise #2 Floor #50 - Dance, Dance, Dance

Highrise #2 Floor #51 - Keep On Dancin'

Highrise #2 Floor #52 - Follow Your Purpose

Highrise #2 Floor #53 - GALS turns 3!!

Highrise #2 Floor #54 - GALS turns 3 -The Sequel

Highrise #2 Floor #55 - Summer Lovin'

Highrise #2 Floor #56 - Music of the Night

Highrise #2 Floor #57 - In a NY State of Mind

Highrise #2 Floor #58 - Globetrotter Gerry

Highrise #2 Floor #59 - Happy Halloween

Highrise #2 Floor #60 - Happy Holidays

Highrise #2 Floor #61 - Christmas Wishes and Auld Lang Syne

Highrise #2 Floor #62 -Golden Guy Gerry

Highrise #2 Floor #63 - Love is in the Air

Yes! This is our GALS Mantra:

Sink the Boat -- Ride the Phantom!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to QAZklh for making the graphic for us..."

Posted Image

AND NOW.... the original thread.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I can recognize a cry for help when I see one. Having said that, I have decided to start a new support group for those of us with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome – from now on, all with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome with be known as GALS.

This group is open to all GALS and non-GALS alike who believe they are in serious need of support and guidance as they realize how serious their addiction has become. This is not a support group which advocates traditional intervention, as the failure rate would be astronomical, but merely a group whom you can turn to who share in your addictions or withdrawals, whichever the case may be. Some of the signs that you have GALS include, but are not limited to:

1. You buy every magazine on the rack looking for photos or articles of Gerry and start to get the jitters when there has been no sign of him for weeks.

2. You drive 500 miles to see a Gerry movie.

3. Your significant other (or just someone you're dating) gives you stark reminders they are SOOOO NOT Gerry.

4. Co-workers, friends and/or family start teasing you for your addiction – people can be so cruel...

5. You become addicted to caffeine because you can’t pull yourself away from GALS...."'cause just MAYBE he'll be on Chat tonight."

6. You obsess with much glee, "Gerry has a computer...and he knows how to use it!!!!"

7. You find yourself asking aloud, "Did he REALLY mean what he said about the 3:00 a.m. thing and does he REALLY wear a size 11 shoe?" Then smile broadly.

8. You catch yourself speaking in a Scottish accent for no apparent reason.

9. You change the decor in your bathroom to accommodate your new yellow towels.

10. The "G-Spot" takes on a whole new meaning.

11. You spend days wondering why a Scot would be named "Andre." :huh:

12. You buy “Mrs. Brown” just for the skinny-dipping scene and play that one scene in slow mo and super slow mo, over and over and over again. (Okay, so maybe that was just me.) :D

13. You have a picture of Gerry in your wallet, and refer to him as “your man, Gerry.”

14. You spend your hard-earned cash assigned for other “non-essential” items (phone bill, power bill, etc.) on essential Gerry related items.

15. You go shopping for your “real-life” man and finding yourself thinking, “OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!

16. You have to buy a new hard drive to accommodate all your pics and videos of Gerry.

17. You search through a couple hundred $5.50 DVDs at Wal-Mart because an employee said Dracula 2K might be there.

18. You can't possibly walk past Starbucks without dreaming that maybe... *sighs*

19. You refer to the Gerry wallpaper on your computer as your “happy place.”

20. While looking up at the clouds you SWEAR there's a cloud in the shape of a "G"...funny thing is, the GAL next to you sees the same thing!!!

21. Multiples (Gerrygasms) are an every day occurrence!!!

This list will continue to grow as you tell me your addictions...

Below is a very simple 10-step program to help foster our addiction.

1. You must admit you have GALS. This is so important to further your addiction. Yes, this support group wants to nourish your addiction, not starve it. We are here for you.

2. Come to believe the Great and Powerful Gerry is greater than ourselves and only our visions and/or fantasies can keep us addicted. To truly become addicted, however, one must at one time in ones life made the Gerry Mecca Journey (GMJ) and meet him in person.

3. Make a decision to turn our will and lives over to our addiction to Gerry.

4. Make a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our fantasies of Gerry.

5. Lend your support to those who have GALS, but are yet unable to admit it.

6. Watch every movie (more than once) in which Gerry has a role. To be truly addicted, you must develop a love of all Gerry genres (yes, this includes “Tale of the Mummy” and “Dracula 2000”).

7. Frequently quote lines from Gerry films. Memorize them, use them, replace old phrases with new Gerry lines. This will prove to all your serious commitment to your addiction.

8. Know Gerry’s biography better than you know your own. True GALS will know all Gerry’s trivia. Study it, soak it in, become one with Gerry's biography.

9. Give generously (money folks) to the website which has fostered your addictions and allowed your fantasies to take flight.

10. Convert all who are convertible to this syndrome. This is the true mark of GALS. Do not judge - for your next recruit may be your boss!

As this is a relatively new Syndrome, the above guidelines are subject to editing, amending or scrapping all together as we GALS deem necessary.

The first step to true addiction is to admit you have GALS!! I will begin the group.

"My name is Dr. Em and I have GALS."

All are welcome to join in our group. GALS, we must not suffer in silence!!! We now have a voice!!! Let it be heard!

*Disclaimer: We GALS appreciate not only Gerry’s royal hotness for which there is no rival, we indeed, also recognize his abundance of talent, soul, passion, spirit, sense of style and humor, sincerity...can I stop now? Our addictions are all-encompassing and we embrace Gerry EVERY WHICH WAY WE CAN!!!*

To Cleobethra for our “Warning Label.”

Posted Image

:hugs:

Susan~Sporran

Posted Image I'm first!!!

hugs,

Sue

You go there, Irish! You are the man......well, GAL........well, ya know what I mean.

We need a PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!!

:pillowfight:

There that got THAT out of my system.

Have a lovely evening all.

Jill

:woo: New floor!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:pillowfight: I'm always up to a good pillow fight LOL!

Cheryl

:hide: OY! I'm wearing glasses here! Stop with the pillows already!!

Suzie

Morning my lovely GALS.

TGIF!!!

If you don't see me here much today it's because I'm cleaning, running errands, watching The Jury (dad sprung for 2 DVDs at a time from Netflix!), and SLEEPING!

Once again last night I was coughing during dancing and there was a napkin in my pocket and we'll leave it at that.

Also we had a severe storm come plowing through around 4:30 this morning. Oddly enough, storms like that scare the ever loving daylights out of me. The wind was fierce and the rain slammed against the window. It was easy to sleep with but I was still scared that I wasn't up with the TV on watching what was going on.

Any of you GALS from TX would understand my worries. I lived in TX for 18 of my 30 yrs of life. I'm jumpy now when I hear a bad storm. I've been known to crawl in the tub with important things with a few small personal items and both the dogs and praying that if anything happens, the rabbit would be ok. I stayed with my parents up here in summer 2001. The morning we woke up to drive from Houston to Nashville we woke up to Tropical Storm Allison.

I was afraid there was a tornado brewing outside. Yes I am paranoid sometimes *laughs*. I did survive a hurricane the year I was born according to my dad but apparently we weren't too close so they only lost some windows & small trees fell. I was too busy having fun with our two large goldens in a hotel room since sirens from police cars were going around and my parents grabbed me, the dogs and who knows what else to go to a hotel.

Now I've got Weatherbug on my comp and it's telling me to check an alert.

TOMORROW: I will be resting, and trying to keep calm. I was at the last practice last night and I was already getting stage fright. I've done this before but I was afraid of forgetting our dance moves and I'm still trying to wrap my brain on how the stage is going to look different. No clue how many people will show up but we've given away probably 2500 tickets. In November we had a 425 turn out.

I love getting hugs and kisses from the guys and let me tell you there is some eye candy aside from the girls. I just kept thinking of the beloved Gerry. Some (key word) musicians can be nice to your face and in reality big jerks.

One drummer was wondering why I'd have stage fright and he asked if it was because I would be wearing something different and more revealing. I said that was part of it but more of forgetting the dance moves.

We've got a guy only a handful of people have known for years on end who flew out from L.A. to play with us. He was wondering why I'd have stage fright and he thought it was my first show. He's cute too and thinks it's wonderful that I'm the only faerie and will be wearing wings through some of the show.

So I'm trying to get well. I'll be rolling out of here tomorrow probably around 6ish (CST; that would be evening, I never go to set up stage & music gear as I have no clue how) or so because I always show up early. Now that I have an iPod hopefully I can distract myself. I wish I had a bigger gig one because I could slip a full Gerry movie on it and be calm before getting on stage. This will be the first show I go out with the entire band. Usually I go out before, check the stage out, bring out bottles of water to put on stage and prepare for photographing.

I got a giggle out of some guys who don't know me if I was one of the "trapeze girls". One it's a trapyra (big difference) and two yes I am but it's a secret.

I tell ya sometimes it's hard to sing and not drool sometimes :lmao:

So back to our regular scheduled programing of Anne shutting up.

:pillowfight:

Wish you the best of luck on your show. I know how those stage gitters can get. I was in a band and would get nervous previous to every show. Just remember to relax and most importantly to breathe.

We stayed in Houston during Ike, which wasn't as bad as I expected. I thought it was amazing how strong nature's force can be. Although they repeatedly tell us not to be near windows I couldn't help but watch every so often. It just took your breath away of how the trees would bend as if dancing. Of course you can't mess with nature, but its always better to be safe than sorry.

Edited by MarineGal

Hi everybody! Just ducking in to say hello! I've been working on my novel intensely, so my time here has been limited. I'm so honored that Stef has added my link to the affiliates page! I feel like a real website now. I'm doing all I can to network with as many Gerry/Phantom related websites as I can, so that when my book is finally out, I'll have those connections in place.

I hope you are all doing well and I hope you manage to keep from getting the nasty colds and flu going around.

Take care, everyone!

Swannie

Hello everyone. May God be with all the sick. May the sad be cheered. May the lonely feel love.

Peggy and Frannie what are you getting into now that you are together? That is if you are still together. I am praying daily for Cheyenne, Daniel and others. If anyone needs my prayers PM me. I have been writing mostly and trying to rebuild a You Tube account the other one got deleted. I got some bad news today. My brother may lose his other leg. So any prayers would be appreciated.

God Bless you all. :hearts:

Love,

Tracy

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Oh no, Tracy I am so sorry to hear that about your brother. I will definitely keep him in my prayers.

Ren

Hi all you Great GALS, Sue, Tracey, Anne, Jill, Swannie, Suzie, cheryl, Ren, sorry if I missed anyone,. my neighbor Jennie is coming over tonight she is a soccer coach at USM and we are watching tada!!!! Miracle Match. And having steak and baked potato and texas toast while we watch it. The store down the street from me has a day when they sell steaks and potatoes in the parking lot so I though Hey I can get us one and I won't have to cook. :bow2: for once I lucked out.

Tracey your brother is in my thoughts and prayers. Sue I will have you and yours in my prayers too.

I have done nothing today, washed sheets made beds, took a friend to the clinic she had a migraine she has them all the time she had to have a shot and someone to drive her home. She has been everywhere to every hospital you can think of down here to find relief but can not. She has had them for 15 years now and she has to go in a dark room and curl up like a baby. She is in such pain . I feel so bad for her. They are now giving her shots of phengren, novasomething, and a muscle relaxer 3 in one shot.

Well I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow nite nite to all lu Raina Snow oh *guest* I forgot you sorry I knew there was another. :hearts:

Just a quick hello - and second to the blessings that JustCallMeTracey posted - very good! Thanks, JustCallMeTracy - I'll take some of those! And I'm sorry about your brother - I will say a prayer for him and for you. You're the prayer warrior, huh? Again - good for you.

Raina Snow - hope your steak, potato, and company are all the best - I know the movie will be! What do you mean you didn't do anything today.........you took a friend to the clinic - you did good!

I think I'll go watch Miracle Match, also. Sounds like a plan.

Goodnight, Gals! Stay addicted - rain, now, shine - whatever - stay addicted!

:funnyup: You took the words right out of my mouth BJ...didn't do anything Betts? You took care of a friend...picked up dinner for tonight...changed and washed your sheets...heck sounds like a full day to me....lol.

I, on the other hand haven't done a thing today but sit by the phone and pray but it appears everything will be ok. For those that don't know...my son Bryan had to be taken by ambulance this morning to emergency. He got whatever stomach bug my grandson had ...only worse. He was up all night being sick and almost completely dehydrated ... to the point where the doctor said he was losing the fluid in his muscles and that was what caused the extreme muscle spasms....anyway he spent the entire day in the hospital getting fluid pumped into him and they gave him morphine for the pain and something to help him keep something on his stomach and his best friend Jason was on his way to bring him home. :tantrum: It's times like this that I really HATE being so far away (well, actually I hate it all the time....but even more so now~)

Good luck Anne!

Welcome MarineGal....I'm not sure we have ever met (and if we have, please forgive me ... I'm getting old!)..lol

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

Thanks Sue. Already dreading having an anxiety attack and someone having to literally drag me out of my car. I've done this before and in front of large crowds but we usually just dance....no actual choreography.

Your son is in my thoughts as are you and your husband.

Guess I know why my parents never want me to move away when I feel like changing places. I know I've had my moments of wanting to move to FL or even overseas. My dad still worries about me even though I'm about 45 mins - an hour away.

:hugs:

I really don't know what's going on anymore...missed the last 40 or so posts on the last floor. It just seems I can only log on on the weekends. Too tired after my work day to get online and besides that, I just have other things to do to get prepared for the next work day.

I am just HAPPY I am still hanging on to my job. But still looking for another one because I know my boss wants to lay me off but is so MEAN I believe he'll just keep treating me bad and cutting my hours so I'll quit. I think he thinks he won't have to pay unemployment if I quit!! He's the most mean and heartless person I have ever worked for.

SUSAN, just a quick reply to your comment back on the last floor, when I had posted to my friend JUDE about going to the movies with me. I KNOW there are plenty of people who like going to Gerry movies, but it's much more fun to go with a friend. Even tho I only met JUDE nearly 4 years ago (because of Gerry :wuv: ), I know that she and I will remain friends for-EVER and I have some other wonderful friends I have met from all over the world thanks to Gerry.

You know that saying.... "A friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out"... That is what I have experienced. And this is the kind of FRIEND that Judy :metoyou: is to me. All I did was move 45 miles away, and JUDE was the ONLY one who could stay in touch? No one else could? Not even to say "thank you" for a birthday gift, or a card during the holidays?...I don't understand it. But for whatever reasons, that is just the way it is. Better to have one true friend than a dozen "friends" who really don't care.

I don't believe I said anything rude or out of place, but apologise if someone takes it that way. I just felt compelled to speak up for myself.

Have a great weekend everyone and be grateful for your true friend, or friends. :hug1:

Attilla Girl! Love ya GAL friend. I wish I knew how to help....but we are all just here.

IRISH! OH GOOD NIGHT SHIRT. Thank heavens for B's BF Jason. We all need a best friend, as Attilla Girl just so aptly said above. Keep us posted - and prayers will be heading out Brian's way.

Night to all. Stay well, write books, cook dinner (steak, yum) for friends, hug grandkids, relish the coming of spring, and gaze on the Gerry-ness of it all.

The groundhog said 6 more weeks of winter and on Monday, by MY reckoning, we should have 2 more weeks to go! (Ha....as goofey and the weather has been around here -- we'll get a blizzard on about the 20 of March).....

Be here and be with friends. Love to all and goodnight.

:grouphug:

Jill

Hi Jill! I hope we have at least another few weeks like the past...lots and lots of rain with some sunny days mingled in. I don't want to ration the water this summer...(and thank you for the prayers)...

Nancy, I'm so glad you have Jude sweetie...and you know I've told you before...come up here...come north, it's cheaper and it's lovely and you already have me and Jill!!!!! So come on....and Jude can come up and visit all of us!!!

love,

Sue

Attila Girl - sometimes it's just the pits - and that's the truth! I am sorry you are feeling so forgotten and unappreciated. I know the feelings. I hope things will brighten up and you will make new and long-lasting friendships. Wish we could all just gather 'round and give you a big hug! :grouphug: Here's to you, Attila Girl!

Hello everyone! This is going to be one of those days I can't "type". I don't get here much but today, it's snowing! Huge storm has come in and this time next week, it will be in the seventies! It's going to be "severe weather" time soon and I get so excited! I love to "chase" tornados and I love being a local "spotter"! I know, I'm crazy but I love it! It's my little "dance with danger" I guess.

Well, gotta go!

Hugs to all!

D

Hi Gals

Sue :funnyface: , I hope Bryan is feeling better! I had the stomach flu last week, it sucked!

Guess who is waving bye bye and getting ready to crawl? Can you believe she is nine months already?

Marc is doing pretty good, he can't bend his knee at all. I would post some pics, but I don't want to gross anyone out too bad. I did put them on face book.

Love you all

Jen!

I'm awake. I have groceries to get and pick up my skirt.

Went to bed after a wine spritzer because I'm still nervous as :fook:

Slept peacefully until doggies woke me. Fussed at them to hurry up so I could go back to bed, I know I had weird dreams in there somewhere which I'd rather have yummy Gerry dreams *looks all innocent*

Fell back asleep until I heard dogs again but this time I didn't want to get out of bed. I texted another one of the Glittachix to see if we can quickly run thru moves before getting up on stage & she had planned on it plus she'll be on a top riser so I'll be able to follow her (there are a few songs I seriously don't remember what we're doing). Called my sis to bug her for a bit. FINALLY dragged myself out of bed, got dressed and took care of things. I just finished a very late breakfast and although doing Zicam, Vitamin C & sometimes OJ (the latter gave me heartburn yesterday when I had to lean over to put leashes on the dogs) I am coughing. It's going to suck royally if I have to cough up on stage and to put it nicely and not gross anyone out, not have a tissue in my hand when I cough should something else happen.

Dad called and advised me not to do pole dancing this show which I just laughed because I hadn't planned on it. I'm not quite so graceful or have enough tricks to work with just yet. My instructor will be too busy doing her thing to "spot me" if I'm up on the triangle. I can get up and hold on and hang half way upside down but I can't hold on with my legs, toes pointed, and release my arms from the triangle and sway back and forth and then use my abs to pull me up and back flip off. No not quite there yet.

Family fun tomorrow but I told dad not to expect me early because I'll be sleeping as long as I need too. He's working on my new laptop which we have to keep concealed from my other siblings so they don't get jealous (granted we're all adults) and he's working on my taxes too.

My sis & her spouse, step sis & her spouse & two of their friends, AND "maybe" my sister's sister-in-law, will be coming to the show tonight.

It's cold out & expected snow flurries with I think is backwards as all get out because it was nice on Thursday and kinda a bit on Friday...yea that's right yesterday was Friday...yup my days are running together.

So this is what a nervous faerie is like; talks twice as much as normal.

Wishing everyone a safe and healthy weekend and just like me if you are sick, I hope you get well soon.

Lots of squishy faerie hugs,

Anne

:wave::wave::wave: Hey Galfriends....just jumping on the puter while I can before my niece gets back. Read really quick and Damned if I can remember everything .... :bonk: I'm sorry....Old age! Having a wonderful visit with Peggy and family and my Mom is coming back to NC with us for a visit!! :yay: Went out last night to one of my old stomping grounds and got in a trivia quiz game for The Cancer society! It was fun but by 10 PM I was ready to come back to the house in get in my jammies!..tol ya...old age! Anyway, just wanted to stop in and send my Love and warm {{{{HUGS}}}} to all that need them and especially prayers for those in need! Sue, I pray that Bryan feels back to his old self by now as I type this. Anyone else under duress of any kind...I'm sending cyber hugs and positive thoughts your way!

My son Tommy was admitted to the hospital on Tues. as he has a bad infection on a large tattoo he had done on his ankle... They had to dose him with some heavy duty antibiotics IV style! He went home yesterday but he is still having a time of it. I hope and pray he heals soon so that I don't think of the worse scenario!

Well guess I'll get going. I do check in now and then .....can't stay away from my Gals too long ya know! ;)

{{{{{HUGGLES}}}}}Frannie

Just a quick shout out to Nancy!! YOU KNOW WE LUVS YA!!!!

Edited by ladyfran

Dropping in to say hello, haven't been well so it's cough, cough time around here. Frannie, hope your son's tattoo gets better, that has to hurt!

Hello to everyone and hugs to who needs it.

Hi Frannie that is why I don't like tatoos you have to really watch them I do hope he gets well soon and Sue for Bryan also. Hi everyone we had a bad storm last night. andnow the wind is blowing north and howling. its going to be cold now for 4 days.

Last nite Jennie and I watched Gerry movies until 12am Attila and Miracle Match and we had dinner here it was fun been so long since I have had any company. she said she would come every weekend she is off from USM and soccer and watch his movies with me.

I have a numb tongue don't know what is going on with it. feels really weird. I am going to get some vitamin b's.

well I am not too well so I am going have a good rest of the weekend love ya'll Raina Snow