Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

CAT!! I got my copy of "Masques", and while I have only skimmed the rest of the book, I read your story on page 213 immediately. I LOVED it! So clever and I loved the way you managed to get your real life profession into a story like that! LOL!! GALS, the tale is wonderfully written, and very sharp. I am not giving away anything about it, but I promise you'll love it. I am really looking forward to reading the rest of the stories in "Masques", but am currently in the middle of a Nora Roberts trilogy. Thank you, sweet friend, for telling us about this. I am really looking forward to a full length book written just by you (and maybe more of Muriel - I love her!!)

Huggles,

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

Sue, I'm glad that the procedure is nothing serious with Bryan.I know you'll enjoy B2 very much.I sure can understand not wanting to be away from Dan'l for too long though.God Bless you my friend, you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Your kitty really had an experience huh.Years ago I had a cat that got up under my hubby's car hood and he didn't know it and when he started the car we seen fur fly all over the place.He shut it off right away and was afraid to open it and when he did we thought the cat was dead but then she moved.We rushed her to the vet and she had a broken leg and a gash on her side that needed stitches.She was a very lucky cat.It seems they like to crawl up there for the heat.Your fur baby was also a very lucky kitty cat.Thank goodness she only had a scratch on her little nose.

:hugs: Peggy

This floor has reached it's capacity and a new floor will be open for your posting pleasure momentarily.

Posted Image