Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

oooohhhh thanks for the heads up Cheryl...

I'm just about to post some too...it must be the weather or something...lol

Great photos Anne..

hugs,

Sue

oooohhhh thanks for the heads up Cheryl...

I'm just about to post some too...it must be the weather or something...lol

Great photos Anne..

hugs,

Sue

Thank ya! Have you prepared for pouncing mode? :lmao:

Good Evening Cheryl, Frannie, Pdg, Anne, Diane, Bonnie, Sue, Suzie, Kayla, all of you hope you all had a good day. I did for once, I am so thrilled. Thank The Lord a good day. I go volunteer tomorrow and hope I feel as good, I started back on my b 50 vitamins maybe that's it.

I have not been sleeping well but I have a feeling I will tonight. its sooo cold here. its 27 tonight. boy my sister in law left NH to go to NJ to be with her daughter and it snowed in NJ> Poor Dot she cant get away from it.

Its so beautiful at first but after 5 months of it you get sick of it. I never do. I love snow. Walking in the woods in NH its so pristine and white and silent and you look where no one has walked it God's handiwork alright. at night the sun sometimes makes it turn blue. Its like nothing you have ever seen. Oh I am making myself homesick like Gerry is. :tissues::ohbaby: good night ya'll love you lots all my GALS> Raina Snow :rose:

awww Betts...now don't do that! I'm so glad you had a good day sweetie and I pray tomorrow will be another good one!

hugs,

Sue

Glad you had a great day Betts! Hope tomorrow is good as well!

I love the snow sometimes! When it turns blue like you said, really beautiful! We like to snow ski so it's fun.

I have to admit I'm really a sunshine kind of girl though. Sunvalley Idaho is great for skiing, lots of snow and sunshine...Wee!

Night to those going to bed!

Cheryl

Good Day Gals!

The northeast is digging out from all that snow and boy is it brrrrr cold! 20 degrees here with windchill of 7 degrees. The main roads are clear but the secondary roads are slick with hard frozen ice! Hubby called this morning at 6 and he made it to work ok this morning slipping and sliding. It is bright and sunny right now but not any warmer. Places nearby had 8-10 inches of show and we appeared to get 8 inches of snow. Hope all you Nor'East gals are warm and cozy now. So glad that awful wind has moved on.

Hi Betts, glad you are feeling better. I was worried about ya. You are such a dear lady with all the volunteering you do at the hospital. God Bless. :metoyou: Betts, you can have all the snow here. Help yourself. I love to look at snow too but FROM INSIDE! :lol:

Sapphyre, looks like your debut was a great sucess! Thanks for sharing the photos. Good for you, sweetie. I bet you had a ball.

Frannie and family, prayers for safe travel and be careful on the trip back down. Oh I know how that long trip feels. You love to visit with family but get antsy when it's time to go back home. Your trip is even longer than the one we make now and then down to Virgina since you have even further to drive. Let us know when you get home. >>>warm hugs to you.

Take care my galfriends

Diane

Well it's 12 o'clock noon here now and Fean, my mom and niece left about an hour ago for their trip back to NC.Mom went back with them for a while.They may stop and spend the night in a motel tonight it depends on how good the roads are and how tired they get etc.I'll try to keep you all posted.

:hearts: Peggy

And I will be praying for safe travel for them Peggy....thanks for keeping us updated.

hugs,

Sue

I'm adding my prayers, too, Peggy!

Suzie

Just spoke to Fran on her cell.It's 5:50pm here and she said the roads are all dry and clear, the worst part was getting off the Island.They're almost to the end of Penn.So they're making pretty good time.Thanks for helping me with prayers.I will be a wreck til I know they are home safe and sound.

Posted Image Peggy

Someone please unglue me from my laptop, LOL!

I was up til 4am this morning. I'm going to bed after Letterman. U2 is on again and I've loved them since I was 8. They have a new album out as of today and I'm bummed I have no money to snag it.

So time to get out of bed (I curled up in bed to hide from the dogs and their noisiness. I am DRESSED. I pulled the covers over my legs because I was getting cold.) I also got things done around the house BEFORE committing to the laptop.

Kayla & I got on our computers and talked to each other via microphone. That was fun!

Time to get the mail, take out the dogs, feed them, and I think I have another Gerry flick in the mailbox.

I hope everyone is safe with travels and just all who live where there is lots of snow. Right now it's just cold here.

Ok my train of thought derailed.

Will go to bed at a decent hour tonight.

I still have more to transfer over from CD's that I used as back ups but I can do more tomorrow.

:hugs:

Anne

PS Thanks for the compliments on the pics and my performance.

Edited by Sapphyre

Hey ladies just doing a quick driveby to say hello and big group hugs to you all!!!

Paige :wave:

Well how do ye do there Paige? Long time no see. Hope all is going well for you.

Peggy - I'll say a prayer for Frannie and family's safe passage home to NC. She sure picked a heck of a weekend to be in NY with that huge storm blowing in! I talked to my birth mother (who lives on Long Island) on Sunday and she told me how much snow they had.

Gotta run - sorry to post and fly but real life is screaming my name and I must obey!

Paige....Posted Image (I was going to post a hug gif but I knew you would like this one better...)...how are you sweetie... I've missed you!!!

Peggy, I'm glad Frannie is making smooth progress....I'm with you...I'm not going to rest real well until I know they are either in a motel or home!!!! So please let us know...

hugs,

Sue

Thanks Peggy for the updated about Frannie. I was wondering all day how she was making out and glad she is keeping you posted. The roads are pretty dry everywhere so she should made good time but let us know please. Thanks

Hugs, Barbara :wave:

Count me in for the safe travel prayers, and I am so glad for all of you who are affected, that the

worst of the storm is over. And good to hear from you, Paige, and of course, from all of the rest

of you, too!!

Hugs and prayers,

Judy

HEY EVERBODY!! I"M HOME!...We actually had a pretty easy and smooth trip and I want to thank you all for your prayers and concern... Mom and I are just sitting here having our tea and unwinding! Just wanted to check in for now and will be back later!

Luv Ya's, :kiss: Frannie...(and me Mum thanks you too!)

Frannie, I'm so glad you are all home safe and sound! Posted Image

hugs,

Sue

Welcome back, Frannie! Good to hear that the trip was smooth and easy! Say hello to your Mum! :wave:

Hugs

Diane

:wave: Yeah Frannie! Glad you made it home safe!! Have fun with Mom and tell her hi from all us GALS!

Hugs,

Cheryl

Yep, Frannie, we are glad that you all made it back safely, and that you have a really nice

time with your Mom while she is visiting. We missed you, Girl!!

Hugs to all,

Judy

I missed you guys too!! ;) It's good to be home even though I love NY so much....but the snow storm sort of put a damper on my visit...today here in NC it's about 60 degrees and by the week-end it's going up to 75 degrees. That's what I'm talking about! :D

:wave: Frannie

Good evening all you GAls Cheryl, Frannie glad to hear you are ok. Paige good to hear from you we need to know now and then how you are doing. Barbara, Judy Sue Diane how are ya'll? I went to pt again today and I feel good sore but good. I slept last night like a log have never slept that well in ages. And I lost my pretty earring there yesterday with all the pillow they change out and the hot pads they put around my upper body but Quinn found it and dangled it in front of me today. He is a doll.

I think he will be gone next week and I will have that girl instead :tantrum: But you can tell how young Quinn is I came in today and we talk about music and he said who were you listening to in the car coming out here I said Bobby Darin he said Who? hahahaha but he knew Mack the Knife so that was good.

We went to eat at Macks fish camp and I had ww. Gerald loaded up anytime he goes to buffet he gets his moneys worth or this time my moneys worth. I paid because he is shelling out books of bucks on having the side of the driveway re landscaped today and they are not done will be back tomorrow . it looks really nice.

Well nothing else exciting tonight is CSI and 11th hour so good tv tonight.

Love ya'll, be warm you in the East and stay well all. Raina Snow Sue didn't mean to leave you out love you you know that. Lady Yvonne my dear friend, I hope you had a good day today . I wish I had a magic wand to make things better for you and Kenny. oxoxox Betts

Good evening all you GAls Cheryl, Frannie glad to hear you are ok. Paige good to hear from you we need to know now and then how you are doing. Barbara, Judy Sue Diane how are ya'll? I went to pt again today and I feel good sore but good. I slept last night like a log have never slept that well in ages. And I lost my pretty earring there yesterday with all the pillow they change out and the hot pads they put around my upper body but Quinn found it and dangled it in front of me today. He is a doll.

I think he will be gone next week and I will have that girl instead :tantrum: But you can tell how young Quinn is I came in today and we talk about music and he said who were you listening to in the car coming out here I said Bobby Darin he said Who? hahahaha but he knew Mack the Knife so that was good.

We went to eat at Macks fish camp and I had ww. Gerald loaded up anytime he goes to buffet he gets his moneys worth or this time my moneys worth. I paid because he is shelling out books of bucks on having the side of the driveway re landscaped today and they are not done will be back tomorrow . it looks really nice.

Well nothing else exciting tonight is CSI and 11th hour so good tv tonight.

Love ya'll, be warm you in the East and stay well all. Raina Snow Sue didn't mean to leave you out love you you know that. Lady Yvonne my dear friend, I hope you had a good day today . I wish I had a magic wand to make things better for you and Kenny. oxoxox Betts

I'll be watching those tonight as well Betts. I'm mad about American Idol being on and taking over the spot for Bones.

I'm also going to watch Letterman AGAIN for U2 :)

Hi Ladies!! Hope everyones' staying warm, or enjoying the sunshine where-ever you are!! :wave:

Shamrocked: you made me laugh over your son-in-laws comments about Gerry. :0)