Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Hello all, sorry I've been away so long. Life has been extremely busy but fun recently. I hope this finds you all in reasonable health and happy too.

As promised, website for the "Masques" anthology now is updated and has PayPal. Go to www.csfg.org.au and click on the blue banner at the top of the page. The table of content is on the page and my story is on page 213. I've read the others and they are really great.

If you should get one, let me know what you think.

Cat

Cat, I ordered "Masques" and can't wait to read it. How exciting!! These are my kind of stories! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to share the experience with you!!

Sending lotsa hugs to everyone and wishing all a wonderful weekend!!

Suzie

Helloooooooo Gals - geez - seems like I've been gone forever plus some.

I have been very busy, not feelin' good, frustrated with ye olde computer - fighting with my granddaughter, worrying about my great-granddaughter - and preparing for the arrival of my almost-19-year-old granddaughter (coming from GA) - otherwise, life goes on as usual!

Coming to Gals is such an adventure - just looking at all the siggies, avatars, etc. - you Gals are so very, very clever. I really enjoy the fruit of your talents - thanks!

Raina Snow - I love Bobby Darin and Mack the Knife. Whenever I hear that music I just want to dance.

Evidently you were gone, Frannie? I musta' missed out on your travels, but everyone is welcoming you back - so welcome back, Frannie!!

See you all later.

Cheers!

Edited by BlueJean

Hey ladies..to all that replied to my last post, I am doing well and hope that you are all doing the same.

I don't think I have ever shown this to you guys but this is what is hanging up on the wall in the office room here in my house.

My wall treasure on myspace

This is the movie poster my Mom got for me when the company she works for, Aaron Bros. was hosting that contest they did for the movie. She and I are still not sure why Aaron Bros. did that but we think it could be they supplied all those frames that you see in the movie.

I had received a comment from a friend that I really like *not the one I told you about before* and he is from Galway, Ireland and he told me his own thoughts about P.S I Love You, like how it was the fakest Irish accent he had ever heard and he also told me that there was a place that the Irish Government would not let them film at, I just could not remember. But anyways, hey everyone is a critic so don't tell me to go bash him for making his own opinion about the movie. But other then that he is pretty much given me another reason to try and visit Ireland. One time he told me that if I came to Ireland he would show me alot of the scenery and told me alot about the food there. I would love to atleast go there see him and hear a live version of "Galway Girl." Ok I'm done gushing for right now. Hope all is well.

Paige :wave:

Suzie, Thanks :-) I really hope you enjoy it when it arrives.

Paige: Go to Ireland simply because it'b beautiful - If you go you will love it.

Just finished dusting *Achoo* and job I really hate. Washing is in and it's a busy Sunday. I took yesterday off to just read a book.

Take care everyone,

Hugs

Cat

Afternoon GALS its a boring day here it wants to rain off and on we need it bad.

After church is always a lazy day. And I don't feel like cooking so I have not eaten yet today, not hungry. Idon't know if that is good or bad.

I tried to watch the Oyster Farmer with Alex O loughlin and got tired of that.

Have a good night all Love you Raina Snow

Hello my friends...I have been off line most of the weekend...trying TRYING to keep up with the Tasmanian devil...errr I mean my grandson...the one who owns my heart..yeah, him ... B2!!! lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image (most of the pictures I got of him were from the back ... because he was waaaay to busy to stop and pose for a picture....

Paige, I love your wall poster....lol AND I have a friend Michael who went with us to see PS I Love You the first time (he is also from Southern Ireland...actually not far from where they filmed) and while he said there was some words Gerry didn't pronounce the way an Irishman would..he wasn't that bad...so I'm taking Michael's opinion...lol...

Well, after 2 1/2 days with my grandson...it is an early night for me!!!!!

Goodnight my sweet sistars!!!

hugs,

Sue

Aw, Sue, those photos are adorable--and the reason you are retiring to bed early--the SAME reason

I am glad my grandaughters are now 9 & 13!! I did daycare from infancy for both, and by the

time they went home for the night--I was "done-in!" B2 sure is a cutie, and does make me wish I

could go back for a FEW HOURS and have my girls "little" again. THey grow up so darned fast!!

Hugs to all,

Judy

Sue. can sure see why he would own your heart. Sounds like an interesting weekend.

And yes Judy, they do grow up fast. I just had afternoon tea out with a friend and her cute 3 month old and loved my cuddles.

Cat

Cat :hug: How are you hun???

Paige: I just had 2 Gals leave Ireland there on Sat and they had a ball..........regardless of Gerry's terrible accent :soangry: <-------You sucked and you know it G :sad: Yes it is ..........LOL

Sue : How cute your grandson is.......can see why you're busy!

:hugssnogs: to all

Well it's far too early for me to be awake considering I went to bed around 1:20am. I was trying to make myself sleepy and I figured if I got super comfy in the recliner with a Netflix movie that might help.

Well I've been up since abou 4:48am. It seems I ate something or combination of somethings that my lower GI tract didn't like. I'll spare details. I've just been up and down and unable to sleep. I took my Rx for it (tak 3 times a day anyways but if there is a problme I can take it a 4th time) and chewed some Tums and have been waiting things out. Just as I get comfy in bed again (kept my glasses on since I wear contacts during the day) and I'd be up again.

This stinks royally because I'm now tired but I'm betting if I get comfy I'll be up and down again. So today is going to be a loooong day for me with trying to get things done and probably napping a lot.

It's one thing to have sore muscles from dance class and another thing to have a colon that hates you.

Crummy thing is, I think the dogs know I'm awake. And they''ll be wanting me to take them out.

Not too mention the temps dropped so I've had the AC off (no need for heat either) and had the ceiling fan running. I figured because I wasn't feeling well I was so cold.

Nope turned off the ceiling fan & it helped some.

Our weather here is going to be weird again and we'll lose our 70 degree weather and drop back to highs in the 50's and I think one day only highs of 40's.

If only the dogs could stay quiet long enough for me to grab PSILY I'd play it and put the laptop out of my way on the bed and try to fall asleep to Gerry.

Yup dogs are awake, I can hear them moving around...joy.

All I wanna do is sleep without getting up repeatedly.

Hope everyone has a better day than me.

I'll try to catch up later.

Anne

Sue, you can see B2 growing up before our eyes. He is loosing the chubby baby cheeks and growing into a boy - Heaven Help You! LOL!! They have so much energy at that age - - that's why babies are meant to be raised by YOUNG women!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Lots of kids flock to Southern Texas (especially along the Gulf Coast) for Spring Break. The local theme parks and the River Walk are usually mobbed! They are going to love the weather today - it is due to go to 90*

Have a great day and I'm spreading hugs around to my GALfriends!

Suzie

Thanks Suz.......{{{{HUGS}}} right back to ya!

Sue...I was going to say the same thing...B2 is getting tall and it's really great watching him grow up right before our very eyes! He's as cute as can be! Just in case you didn't know that! :pYeah sure!

Hey Cat Sweetie, I haven't had a chance to order Masques yet but I certainly intend to! If I could just get through the last of The Outlander Series!!PHEW! :cunning:

Hey BJ...yes I was in NY for a week and although I loved going home I didn't love the snowstorm we had! :unsure: But Thanks for the welcome back.

Paige Sweetie.....It's good to see you. I haven't been getting to the SC as often as I used to so didn't see you were back! I would be so excited if someone invited me to Ireland to show me around... Sound wonderful!

Hey Judy my friend...haven't seen you in a few days.. Hows the video coming?? You did say you were making another one right? :music:

:wave: Celine, Anne, Betts, and all my galfriends I might have not mentioned cause ...you know...I'm OLD! ;)

{{{{HUGS}}}} Frannie

Afternoon GALS :wave:

Just peeking in to say a big HI to all!

Cheryl

Good Evening All. BJ I know you are busy with your company. my kids will be here some time next week too. Its was a beautiful day here today I stayed busy and washed and walked . grrrr i was mad though stayed the same again for the 3rd week at ww. so changing plans for this week more brisk walking and less muffins. :wall: so maybe that will do it.

I don t like this time change. Ben Franklin boo hiss. Suzie, anne, cat, Judy, frannie, Cheryl, Sue the B2 is growing so fast, before you know it boom, he will be 6 foot tall on you. Snap good to see you again.

Well, volunteering tomorrow . Weds I will be by myself but I will not be alone the Lord goes with me, because of my panic attacks but this really helps them getting out and doing. its the long lonely weekends when Gerald is working day and night that Ihave a hard time with them and eating.

must buckle down and when I think I am hungry talk to myself. :tantrum: thats the only way to go.

Well ya;ll have a good night tty tomorrow Lord willing. Raina SNow

Hello my dear sistars!!! Thank you all for your sweet comments about my B2....I do love him so much!!! But I'm still recovering from his visit...lol.

Celine....Posted Image...where you been Gerrynut!!! Come back soon and see us...we miss you!

Frannie, let me know when it would be a good time for me to call for another lesson? pretty please...

hugs to all.

Love,

Sue

Stopping by,

Hello to all..hope your all doing well.

Irish that siggy is beautiful.

Hugs to all that need it.

Hi, everyone. I wanted to say hello. I just wanted you all to know I love you.

Love,

Tracy :kiss:

P.S. Sue, I adore the call me avvie. :wuv:

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Cat :hug: How are you hun???

:hugssnogs: to all

Celine!!!!! Well, I'm bl##dy great thank you. And how about you ... It's been a while. and Hugssnogs back at ya!

Anne: Know what you mean about being up early and the dogs ... ours sniffle then whine and then ... well you know LOL.

Frannie: I know what you mean about books catching up with you. I have just finished reading the Pellinor series from Alison Croggen - WOW - loved them. And I'm sure Highlander has a higher priority LOL.

Raina: Hang in there GALS it's all worth it and repeat after me " I am happily satisified" LOL

Hiya Sue, Hotlips and Tracey, hope all is well

Hugs

Cat

Hi All again :wave:

Just got done with homework UGH! 2 more weeks and I'm done with school! Yeah!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Sue - B2 is just the cutest thing. I love that age. Their going about a million miles a minute.

Raina - I too used to get panic attacks. Started about ten years ago for no reason. They are totally under control now with.

Hope you find what works for you. They can be really scary.

hugs,

Cheryl

Hey Everyone :wave:

Haven't been in here for a while. I have been kinda busy and just wanted to say hey to you all. :wave:

Using a wedding gift of a trip to London from a cousin that they never had time for before, my son and daughter-in-law are in Paris, France right now. They sent me emails from when they were in London visiting with her cousin and family there and sightseeing the Tower of London and British Museum, Westminister Abbey and that Ferris-wheel type thing -- the London Eye. And now they have taken the train to go to Paris, France. And next week they will go to Edinburgh, SCOTLAND! Oh to be with them--I wish! They will look for an internet cafe and email me again soon, they promised.

I have to go tonight to kittysit for them for a few days. Daughter-in-law's mom has been there with the kitties till I get there, then she will come back after I leave till they get home.

Saw Watchmen yesterday. I loved it! I posted about it in another thread.

Take care,my galfriends,

Diane

Cheryl: Ya on finishing school!

Diane: Awww I wuv you....you so sweet & loveable & miss your kiddos

Cat: My post was made with VERY little sleep. I have upper & lower GI problems. I'll spare details. But one of them hit me hard & I couldn't go back to sleep, so I came on here, talked to Bailey until she went to work, watched a movie off Netflix online and then the doggies began to give momma grief. I finally crawled back in bed with raisin toast, a large jug of gatorade, a glass of gatorade and PSILY. I put in PSILY & happily fell asleep until my phone made it's little noises to tell me I had text messages. A dancer friend of mine was all pumped up about U2 tour dates being announced yesterday. So was I but I felt icky. Sadly what woke me up was not the end of the movie. I wound up having a terrible nightmare & called Kayla (Izzabeta) in tears.

I told Kayla last night (when she woke me up, :lol:) that GALS is FANmily! When my phone doesn't stop ringing all day because it's either Kayla or Tanya...that's family (rather FANfamily). I've got a bunch of GALS on here I've gotten to know and love and even some of them spoil me rotten with Gerry "pressies". Ladyfran alone nearly had me passing out over a manip she did for me. I know both Cheryl, Diane, and Sue will spoil me to death every once in awhile.

Sometimes the best thing about being here aside from love, hugs, support and :pillowfight:

Is "cat fights".....

There are times when me & another GAL will insist on giving the other one a siggy they got or making a trade or claiming one for the other, yadda, yadda, yadda....we fuss at each other playfully insisting the other takes so we're not being greedy

Day is already flying fast. We're to hit I think 80 today BUT tomorrow...high in the 50's and low in the 30's. That's BACKWARDS! Things are already in bloom and kids are outside playing after school and in my neck of the woods, next week is spring break.

Ahhh tonight will be the full moon which will be lovely to sit and look at. I think I'll take time for myself & do that tonight.

Can't wait for March 20th....official first day of spring....

Toodles for now

Sapphyre (Anne)

:butterfly:

PS I'm officially sick and it's nothing to do with upper or lower GI....but not the sniffles either....I'll leave it there. Now I know why I'm dizzy.

Edited by Sapphyre

Good morning, Gals -

I don't know if I mentioned before (actually, there's very little I do know) - but my granddaughter is here. She's almost 19, her first year of college and she's spending Spring Break with me. Main reason is the boy she's in love with (for now) lives here!

We got a little snow Monday night - and yesterday morning when she woke up, she was so excited to see the snow - like a little girl. She has lived in New York and Colorado - and now they are in GA and she misses snow.

Anyway - I'm very busy and loving every minute of it. I hope we get a blizzard Friday night so she can't go back on Saturday. That's not very nice, maybe, but it's the truth!

Cheers, Gals!

Awww that's so wonderful BJ.

I'm sad that the warm weather has left us here. We're staring at the 50's and 30's and even 40's. It's 43 right now and yesterday around this time it was 71! That's nuts!

We're supposed to get rain & possibly flurries. Brrrrrr

This faerie does not like the cold.

I hope ya'll have a wonderful time together!

:hugs:

Sapphyre