Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
RamsayGirl

Dressed to Kilt

SIGH. Now you know he ain't doing this when I'M there this year. Of course not ... the one year I go .... :lol:

Oh well. I know there will be many other hot men in kilts, but not THE man ...

Uh-huh. I concur.

In the spirit of getting back to basics, I've been loitering in the DTK gallery. This one hurrrrts me ... would ye look at the "buttery hollow" of that NECK?! And what about the effin' FUZZ on his ear that just SCREAMING "suck me!"

And don't let me get started on The Pink!. The Man works Pink (in all it's forms :cunning:) like nobody's bidness! Would ye look at those calves?!

Posted Image

Preach it sister....OMG, OMG, OMG :thud:

Uh-huh. I concur.

In the spirit of getting back to basics, I've been loitering in the DTK gallery. This one hurrrrts me ... would ye look at the "buttery hollow" of that NECK?! And what about the effin' FUZZ on his ear that just SCREAMING "suck me!"

And don't let me get started on The Pink!. The Man works Pink (in all it's forms :cunning:) like nobody's bidness! Would ye look at those calves?!

Posted Image

I bet he does!! :drool1:

:lol:

Uh-huh. I concur.

Posted Image

I bet he does!! :drool1:

:lol:

:spit::lmao:

Okay Spotty...you just had to send me in there to get lost in the leather...and the pink...and the leather.... :heat:

Now this one is a two-fer...

First we've got that top button just about to pop...I can hear the thread screaming "I'm gonna blow!"

and Second...ya got yer little ole slice a PIE!

Posted Image

"I'm gonna blow!"

hehehe ... she said "blow" *snort*

Did someone say PIE?!

Posted Image

I never paid attention to Kilts until he donned one.He wears them so well and lokk at the boo-boo on baby boy's knee.What a man!I love these pictures.

Piiiiiiiiiiie??

and manfur!

*dives under inthe DTK gallery* Thanks y'all. I was about to cook dinner.... that's what cereal and microwave corn dogs are for. Momma's busy researching kilts for charity.

OK, raise your hand if in honor of Mr. Pinky Day you chose to wear pink and brown??

Piiiiiiiiiiie??

and manfur!

*dives under inthe DTK gallery* Thanks y'all. I was about to cook dinner.... that's what cereal and microwave corndogs are for. Momma's busy researching kilts for charity.

:lmao:

:funnyup: alright...the mods are out of control!!!! AND I'm lovin it!! :yummy:

That darn boo-boo on his left knee does me in every fooking time! OMG!!!! ...and those calves. They are amazing and just soooooooooooooooooooooo...................

:perverted:

Piiiiiiiiiiie??

and manfur!

*dives under inthe DTK gallery* Thanks y'all. I was about to cook dinner.... that's what cereal and microwave corn dogs are for. Momma's busy researching kilts for charity.

OK, raise your hand if in honor of Mr. Pinky Day you chose to wear pink and brown??

:lol: Eggs are good too

That darn boo-boo on his left knee does me in every fooking time! OMG!!!! ...and those calves. They are amazing and just soooooooooooooooooooooo...................

:perverted:

Oh yeah, but it's that little hint of thigh right there .... drives me wild ...

Posted Image

That picture is going to keep my attention most of the night. Maybe if I stare at it long enough, I can actually see all the way up in there. :lol:

I never paid attention to Kilts until he donned one.He wears them so well and lokk at the boo-boo on baby boy's knee.What a man!I love these pictures.

OK.. who wants to lick kiss the boo-boo and make it better :cunning:

Landa

If you look long enough you begin to see Mr Pinky too :funnyface:

Moira

You women are killin' me.....!!!!!

First I get on a Pie kick in the Siggy piggy thread and now I've got Pie here too!! Good God! :ohbaby:

I'll wear pink but I don't think I have brown for Mr. Pinky Day.

I'll kiss his boo boo.

luv the pics

men in kilts has been normal for me since i was young. i had scottish heritage friends, began to attend ren faires in 1996

Jonathan Davis of Korn wears his all black garb consisting of a black utili-kilt & he is of Scottish decent

Gerry wears it best ;)

PS wish i could go

Edited by Sapphyre

I am so considering going to this. I have never been to NYC, while it would be a short trip, it would be a blast to see this...so I just may have to make a long weekend of it!

You all are cracking me UP.

He worked that pink alright, worked it HARD. ;)

I'd love to go, but I'll be in NYC enough this year...but CHRIS MELONI in a kilt..I may die just from that alone.

there's pics of Nathan Fillion at another event in a kilt..between him and Gerry..it's hotman overload..seriously... :thud: gets up...and :thud: again, no matter how many times I see them, I still have the same reaction...causing myself bodily injury from passing out. ;)

Edited by moonglow

Guest DonnaKat

I'm going to be there...I bought my tix as soon as I found out Brendan Fraser was going to be there. I gotta see Brendan and Billy Boyd sporting kilts.

"Dressed to Kilt" is my birthday present to myself.

Okay....I'm really thinking hard about this. I would be going by myself and have never been to New York as I have always been "waiting" to do things until I had someone to go with. Have come to realize life is passing me by while I have been waiting....and things are looking good to get Monday and Tuesday off from work.

So need some suggestion on what areas to get Hotel. Did you get tickets the General Admission Tickets or the VIP to go to pre-show and post party? I have been putting together of list of things I want to do if I go to NYC, just need to narrow it down to things I can do in a couple of days!

Okay....I'm really thinking hard about this. I would be going by myself and have never been to New York as I have always been "waiting" to do things until I had someone to go with. Have come to realize life is passing me by while I have been waiting....and things are looking good to get Monday and Tuesday off from work.

So need some suggestion on what areas to get Hotel. Did you get tickets the General Admission Tickets or the VIP to go to pre-show and post party? I have been putting together of list of things I want to do if I go to NYC, just need to narrow it down to things I can do in a couple of days!

Jeanne, I have a VIP ticket. Try to get a hotel in the city, close to where the show will be so you don't have to go far if you need to get a cab or something to get to and from the place. If you get a VIP ticket, the pre-party starts at 7:30, show at 9:00 and then the after party. So make sure you get a car or something set up before you go, or a number to call to get one.

My friend and I are staying at a friend's house so I have no hotel advice for you. Sorry, honey. As for hotels, look at Trip Advisor to help you out there. Hope you can make it ...

Lisa

Lisa you best be bringing me back a souvenir! ;)

WOw Brendan Frasier in a kilt..don't think I've seen that or Billy Boyd.

Whoa.

I can't believe you are going from one coast to the next. You're crazy but I wuv ya!

Oooo Jeanne, I see you live in Plano. I lived there for 6 yrs when I was younger. Cool.

Guest DonnaKat

I wanna stay there longer. What kind of penalty would I take if I decided not to fly back on the 31st? I'm not working, after all...unemployed, and all...

But seriously...my hotel is right near Central Park. If anyone fancies a shopping trip on Sunday 29 Mar, hit me up. I'll be rambling around NYC otherwise...

Donna

It just depends if you have a non refund non change flight ticket with your package. If you can afford a one way back then go for it and just book extra nights at a hotel

Moira