Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
SouthernGirl28

How I'm justifying my newest Gerry purchase ;)

Some of you know I've been substitute teaching this week. Well with the weather being intereesting and the school I was at yesterday one half of the building was hot while the other half was cold! I've been dealing with a stuffy nose but as of yesterday I have a sore throat! My throat isn't as bad if I'm sitting up or standing! It's horrible laying down! Of course, I'm taking vitamins and such :) So I bought Miracle Match just now! ;) I think I'll curl up with Gerry for awhile!

Have you ever bought something Gerry to make you feel better?

I can't decide if next I'll buy The Jury or some other soundtracks I don't haave(PSILY score and POTO 2 disc)!

Have a great day,

April

Some of you know I've been substitute teaching this week. Well with the weather being intereesting and the school I was at yesterday one half of the building was hot while the other half was cold! I've been dealing with a stuffy nose but as of yesterday I have a sore throat! My throat isn't as bad if I'm sitting up or standing! It's horrible laying down! Of course, I'm taking vitamins and such :) So I bought Miracle Match just now! ;) I think I'll curl up with Gerry for awhile!

Have you ever bought something Gerry to make you feel better?

I can't decide if next I'll buy The Jury or some other soundtracks I don't haave(PSILY score and POTO 2 disc)!

Have a great day,

April

April, sorry to hear your under the weather. Drink camomille tea! It's the best! Cures what ails ya! You'll love the 2 disc POTO! You get to see Gerry getting his Phantom face applied! I would have loved to have been THAT make up artist!

D

April, I'm so sorry you're under the weather. Hopefully you'll feel better soon.

About the Gerry thing...........I probably have done that, but I have just about everything you can readily get now, so it's not as much of a problem.

About your list....to me they are all must haves, so I don't think you can go wrong. That being said, I'd probably vote for The Jury. It really just breaks your heart watching Gerry's performance. So real...I just have tears streaming down my face when I watch it.

Ren

Hope you feel better soon xoxo

You must get The Jury! Amazon is offering it for less than it usually was and at least half of what I paid for it so grab it!

April ,I hope you are feeling better.It's always a dilemma now with this Gerry guy.Do I buy this week?what should I rent,Hey can you order it for me?Well let me tell you I decided to go to the video store to rent Timeline or Shattered.They had Shattered and I ended up walking out of there with it for 3.99 much to my delight I was so happy!!!!I've watched it in its entirety about 5 times now(got it on now).2 weeks ago I ordered The Jury and Fastfood it did arrive at the music store in the mall,but it was bloody expensive so now I'll juat purchase them one at a time.I'm proud of my collection.I'll start the soundtracks after I get these movies purchased.I might sneak in that RNR soundtrack,I really like that one.... Those crazy tough decisions about Gerry purchases make me smile compared to all the other really hard ones like which utility to pay makes it bearable...

April,

Hope you feel better soon! Oh yea....anything Gerry always makes me feel better....LOL

Hugs, Linda

Picked up Miracle Match today. It arrived the other day! Watched it tonight! He looks so well HOT in it ;)

April

Picked up Miracle Match today. It arrived the other day! Watched it tonight! He looks so well HOT in it ;)

April

I want to get Miracle Match next.I purchased Fast Food and The Jury this week.I need another one now.I'm addicted :wuv:

Tanya