Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Babycakes333

What did I do???

Since I haven't been on here for so long, I can't remember what was on my page where there is now the 'photobucket has removed this picture'. I can't figure out how to get to it and I would like to put something else up, but need a little help, please????????

Jacqueline

Hi! Babycakes, :wave:

I'm thinking go back to you PB account and see if it's still uploaded there.

If PB deleted it - then it's gone.

An idea would be to look at the img code and see if it matches an image in your PB.

Let us know how you make out!

I wasn't sure of your exact question. Do you not know which version of code to use? Do you not remember where you change it in your controls?

like zany said check your link info and then go check your photo bucket account as well

good luck :)

If youright clicked on your 2nd Avatar area,

where the Photobucket notice is,

the link shows:

albums/gg319/abcandz/My%20fun/normal_equus07promo_01-1-1.jpg

If you recognize the file name, maybe you can upload it again to Photobucket and then add the new code to your profile.

Good luck!

O.K. so I had started a topic for help with the picture on my page that says it was removed by photobucket. I couldn't figure out how to get to it from my controls. One of the suggestions was to right click on it. One of the girls had done that and posted the link of the picture. Just looking at the words I remembered which picture it was. So I hit right click on the picture and pushed block, figuring that it would just take off the picture, but it removed EVERYTHING!!!!! When I go into edit signature it shows the link for my siggy but it won't so up. I don't know and understand how to make my pictures be unblocked on my page.

Also the picture that had been removed was I think my second avatar, but I couldn't find where I go to add a new one, before I ended up erasing everything. I hope someone can help. I have only had my siggy for the past few days.

Jacqueline

I see your siggy, so maybe you are partially fixed.

To set up your 2nd avatar, go into My Controls, then click on Edit Personal Profile on the left hand side. When you get in there, scroll to the bottom and you will see where you can put in the code for your 2nd avatar.

But I can't see any of my pictures. Where my siggy should be it's just a line..... There isn't even a spot that I can see my gal pal or my new avatar I just added a while ago.

Edited by Babycakes333

Go back to Photobucket and try right-clicking on the image block and then where you hit 'block images from'...there should be an option to 'allow images'...hit that...

you inadvertently chose to block all images so you won't see them...we do...

when you go to photobucket and find the image (after 'allowing images') follow Rendita's directions and you should be all set.

Good luck!

Thanks you guys for your help. In the end I had to make a new account because I really screwed up my photobucket. But it's fix now and my boys are back!!!!!

Jacqueline,

I merged your two topics since they were essentially about the same thing.

Also, you need to reduce the size of your second avatar. Avatars should be no larger than 100x100.

There is a tutorial here.

:hugs:

Katie