Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
RezzRN

Dr. Batista

:wave: Any chance that the :bow: FABULOUS professional photographer, Dr. Batista will be doing another photo shoot for us GALS that didn't get to participate last year?

:thankyou: Naoma

:vegasbaby:

:wave: Any chance that the :bow: FABULOUS professional photographer, Dr. Batista will be doing another photo shoot for us GALS that didn't get to participate last year?

:thankyou: Naoma

:vegasbaby:

Don't know. But doubtful, RezzRN.

At this stage, Annette isn't able to make it to Vegas. She has been without a full-time job for over a year and though her photography business has REALLY taken off, it just isn't quite enough for her to do all the extra things she'd like to do.

If this pathetic economy would pick up, she MAY be able to make it.

Trust me, no one is more disappointed than Annette than she can't make it.

:hugs:

Dayna

The photo she took of me last year is the ONLY photo of myself I have ever NOT hated. I'm sorry she won't make it this year :(

Swannie

I'd offer my services if I was going. I've worked for a professional studio for over 12 years. Unfortunately the convention is at a time of year when it is impossible for me to take time off. And with all the issues going on in my family...I couldn't commit to anything right now.

I can offer some tips on posing if you ladies want to take pictures of each other. There are plent of picturesque places in Vegas to take photographs.

If you want to look thinner...DO NOT WEAR PATTERNS.

Don't stand straight on to the camera...angle yourself a bit. Bring one foot slightly foward and put your weight on your back leg.

If you want more....let me know.

I can offer some tips on posing if you ladies want to take pictures of each other...

If you want to look thinner...DO NOT WEAR PATTERNS.

Don't stand straight on to the camera...angle yourself a bit. Bring one foot slightly foward and put your weight on your back leg.

If you want more....let me know.

Now THIS is some great information. Thank you.

Izzy is exactly right. No one wants to see bowed legs in their picture. My late hubby was a professional photographer and we did lots of weddings. Have someone check for bra straps and cow licks in your hair. Be aware of your background and make sure you are not standing where a candle or light post is growing out of your head.

Suzie