Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Dane

Multimedia clip to itunes/ipod

I just got an Ipod touch and I was wandering if the clips we have in multimedia can be seen on it. If it can how do I get it from multimedia to itunes and on to my Ipod?

Can anyone help? :wuv:

Dane

I just got an Ipod touch

Dane

I love mine!

Jeanette

You usually have to convert the files to .mov {movie} or mp4 extension Thats how I do it for mine

I dont think it accepts wmv files

hope that helps :)

You usually have to convert the files to .mov {movie} or mp4 extension Thats how I do it for mine

I dont think it accepts wmv files

hope that helps :)

how do you do that? :tantrum:

I just got an Ipod touch and I was wandering if the clips we have in multimedia can be seen on it. If it can how do I get it from multimedia to itunes and on to my Ipod?

Can anyone help? :wuv:

Dane

Hi Dane.I got Ipod touch for Christmas and i love it :) The program i use to convert files to MP4 format can be downloaded for free here -

http://www.download.com/WinAVI-3GP-MP4-PSP....html?tag=mncol

Try it out.

Stuart

I got Ipod touch for Christmas and i love it :) The program i use to convert files to MP4 format can be downloaded for free here -

Try it out.

Stuart[/b][/color]

Stuart, Can this be used to convert dvds to mp4 to watch on ipod touch or is there anything you can recommend to make dvds into mp4 so I can watch movies on my ipod touch!

Thanks,

Jeanette

you can try online converters as well they might take forever though lol

I tried to convert a dvd to add to my media files but once you upload the dvd files to your hard drive they come up as vod files

and you need a player installed on your computer like divx to view those files I couldnt view them because I dont have that

kind of player but if you buy a dvd and get a digital copy you can add the movie to itunes and then to your iPod ot buy a movie

from iTunes itself and add it like that. Sorry I cant help on how to convert a dvd to an mp4