Gerard Butler GALS

Lara Croft Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life Premium Trading Cards

For the GALS who want more info on the 'Trading Cards'

TR2

from inkworks: 81 card Base Set

Complete list of cards: http://www.inkworks.com/products/tombraide...2/tr2cklist.htm

Inkworks

P. O. Box 1160

Morrisville, NC 27560-1160

USA PLEASE NOTE: We follow U.S. Postal Service security and safety recommendations. You MUST include your return address on the outside of any mail that you send to us. If your mail does not have a return address on the outside of your letter or package or the address and postmark do not match, your mail may not reach us or, if it does, we may decide not to open it.

Phone: (919) 786-0070

Fax: (919) 786-9150

General E-mail or Product Questions: <a href="mailto:Info@inkworks.com">Info@inkworks.com

and a search via Google for: Tomb Raider II movie trading cards yielded many results, including

several on e-bay.

Other good 'reference sites for TR2 merchandise:

The Collectors Zone UK

ShopWiki US

Forbidden Planet UK

Timeline

info about limited (500 sets) release:

http://www.scifihobby.com/products/timelin...mmemorativeset/

If you have any additional info, links, etc. please post!

Just bought the base set on eBay for $7.00. I feel pretty good about it. Says they're in mint condition, so we'll see. Next month I'll start getting the extra cards.

Thank you, Barb, for pointing me in the right direction. For some reason last night when I did an eBay search, I only got results from the first movie.

At any rate, I got 'em. :)

Lisa

QUESTON....Does this 81 card base set contain the cards that are in the Gallery? All I can see are the ones with Angelia, and not Gerry. It's a bit confusing. If the 81 card base set contains the ones we have seen, then I definitely want to get them. I found nothing on Ebay, so the seller must have sold out quickly. If anyone has the link to that particular seller/items on Ebay, please post the link to it.

Thanks,

Tense

Yes, the cards in the gallery come from the base set which I bought at WonderCon last weekend. They are by Inkworks. I asked at the booth if they had cards for "300" but none were ever issued. I didn't find any other Gerry movies that had sets. The limited set for Timeline is sold out and because it is both limited and also comes with a card that includes a tiny patch of clothing from one of the characters it would likely have sold for more like $75 or $100 for the set. I've seen the collector sets going for that much, and that was before the run sold out. What was insane were the prices for the Twilight sets - they were way over $100, and even the Twilight binders were over $100 (when most binders sell for about $15).

In fact after seeing that I began to think of how much we could have raised for charity if I'd taken that pair of Gerry's jeans from PSILY and cut them up into little 1" squares (which is actually larger than the snippet that is in the trading cards) and made them into a whole bunch of little cards! It I'm lucky enough to win some item of his clothing in the future I may just do that!

Susan, my check is in the mail!

(Preferably jeans!!! :yahoo: )

Jane

Jane, you're so picky (just kidding) I just say...............anything that touched skin, I'm there........jeans w/b good, though.

Edited by Rendita

Jane

Jane, you're so picky (just kidding) I just say...............anything that touched skin, I'm there........jeans w/b good, though.

Amen, Sistah Girl. But I would have taken the "zipper" part ..... :perverted:

Anyhoo ... I'm sure it's very difficult and expensive to find the Timeline set. The beautiful thing is that now I'm more aware of this stuff, and if and when something else comes out (like I have some LOTR trading cards), I'll be getting them when they are at Walmart. LOL

Jane

Amen, Sistah Girl. But I would have taken the "zipper" part ..... :perverted:

Anyhoo ... I'm sure it's very difficult and expensive to find the Timeline set. The beautiful thing is that now I'm more aware of this stuff, and if and when something else comes out (like I have some LOTR trading cards), I'll be getting them when they are at Walmart. LOL

:funnyup: I'm sure the zipper would go at a premium Lisa. I'm thinking something else, but I'm not going to say it...........I'm just not.

Susan~ I am soooooo fooking glad that that idea did not cross your mind!

Those jeans are safe with me! No scissors will ever come near them!

Now, I'm kinda scared to bring them with me to Vegas....... :escape:

On a happier note, thanks ladies for the info in the TR2 cards!

:funnyup: I'm sure the zipper would go at a premium Lisa. I'm thinking something else, but I'm not going to say it...........I'm just not.

Well, I meant the general zipper "area". :drool1:

Deb, you could make a mint! Probably get more than your $1,000 back!! Think about it! LOL

Deb, you could make a mint! Probably get more than your $1,000 back!! Think about it! LOL

That was a grand well spent! NEVER NEVER gonna part with them! :wuv:

I don't blame you for that, Deb!

I just got the Tomb Raider base set on buy-it-now on ebay a few minutes ago for $9.98. Looks like the price is going up!

I don't blame you for that, Deb!

I just got the Tomb Raider base set on buy-it-now on ebay a few minutes ago for $9.98. Looks like the price is going up!

Whew! I'm glad I got it when I did! I think they're catching on! :lol:

Deb, I don't blame you one bit, either!

Just a warning - one of the cards from the behind the scenes stuff says "director Jan de Bont, Terry Sheridan and Angelina Jolie discuss a scene". Gimme a break - they use the others' real names and Gerry's character name. The front of the card is in the gallery but the text that calls him "Terry Sheridan" instead of Gerard Butler ticked me off. I guess whoever produced the cards didn't bother to take the moment to find out who that actor was playing Terry Sheridan!!

I ordered the 81 card base set from The Collector's Zone last night. They are coming from the UK and came to around 13 pounds with shipping and handling...I think that may be somewhere around $20.00 US, but the seller on Ebay apparently did not have any more, as the Buy-it-Now had closed. When I went into the site for the Timeline cards, they were not available, so they have sold out apparently. Will have to keep checking back on them. Thanks to Becozy and Susan for all the good information on these cards.

Tense

Just a warning - one of the cards from the behind the scenes stuff says "director Jan de Bont, Terry Sheridan and Angelina Jolie discuss a scene". Gimme a break - they use the others' real names and Gerry's character name. The front of the card is in the gallery but the text that calls him "Terry Sheridan" instead of Gerard Butler ticked me off. I guess whoever produced the cards didn't bother to take the moment to find out who that actor was playing Terry Sheridan!!

:humph: They could have easily found his name by looking at the DVD jacket for crying out loud! How lazy can you get! At least the Timeline cards people listed his name...sort of...Gerard Butlet!