(Bea)

Delia

Tina (tlhtx)

Barbara (Beejay)

AnneMarie (Almadenannie)

Alison (Phanphorlife)

Linda (Poppy)

(Deetz)

What time on Sunday are you planning on going? I would love to come as long as it's not in the evening (I have tix to "O").

Thanks ladies,

Raz

Do we order tickets on line, or are we getting a group rate....or has someone already answered that and I missed it?

Suzie

Do we order tickets on line, or are we getting a group rate....or has someone already answered that and I missed it?

Suzie

I think most people bought tickets online.

Shall we pick a time now, or wait until the con?

~Bella

~Bella

Okay, a question here...and I'll probably figure it out on my own right after I post this and then feel silly, but just in case... I just went to the website to buy my ticket, and when they show available times for the exhibit, it only goes up until Saturday, the 27th...how did you guys that already bought your tickets go about getting one for Sunday, the 28th? It doesn't even list Sunday as an option, plus the only available time they show for each day is 10 a.m...I know--I'm probably missing something obvious... :confused:

Alison

~Bella

Okay, a question here...and I'll probably figure it out on my own right after I post this and then feel silly, but just in case... I just went to the website to buy my ticket, and when they show available times for the exhibit, it only goes up until Saturday, the 27th...how did you guys that already bought your tickets go about getting one for Sunday, the 28th? It doesn't even list Sunday as an option, plus the only available time they show for each day is 10 a.m...I know--I'm probably missing something obvious... :confused:

Alison

I was wondering the same thing. I phoned Vegas.com this morning. The exhibit wasn't open yet for me to ask about Sunday. However, I did find out that there is a special on at the moment.... the $27 general admission includes the audio tour.

When has everyone else bought tix for? If you dont mind,I would love to join the group going if possible?

Raz

Raz,

Deetz and I have not bought our tickets for Titanic yet. We'll do it when we get there.

Hugs, Linda

When has everyone else bought tix for? If you dont mind,I would love to join the group going if possible?

Raz

I got my ticket via Expedia at $27 -we collectively will be going on Sunday, but have yet to decide on a time! ~LOL~

I will add your name to my list so that when we discuss this in Vegas noone gets left behind!

~Bella

Edited by bellawolfe

Okay, false alarm there for a moment!

Some online places that sell Titanic tickets -like Vegas.com are sold out of tickets for Sunday. You can buy your tickets at the door and via the Luxor for Sunday's time slot. It's open 10am to 10pm.

It would be great to go at 10am and then do a group lunch or something -we can discuss all this in Vegas though. :)

So if you don't have tickets got to the link above or buy them there. :)

~Bella

Edited by bellawolfe