Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry/LAC Thurs 3/12 on Entertainment Tonight

becozy

:ty:P.S. I love Gerry

for the heads up...

Hi! I just saw on Entertainment Tonight, that Gerard and Jamie will be featured on the show, tomorrow, Thursday! Be sure and post so everyone can watch! Thanks!

Note from becozy:

This link should be updated by mid-day 3/12: Tonight on ET!

:ty:P.S. I love Gerry

for the heads up...

Hi! I just saw on Entertainment Tonight, that Gerard and Jamie will be featured on the show, tomorrow, Thursday! Be sure and post so everyone can watch! Thanks!

I just was going to announce the same regarding Entertainment Tonight on 3/12!!!! :partytime:

It's Gerry Time!

Is there any possibility that this programme clip can be saved and then put into multimedia for those of us who are unable to see the broadcast? Thanks.

I just put the link to the actual video clip that will be shown on ET tonight in the Pic/Vid thread - may need to go here as well...

http://www.13wham.com/entertainment/entert...E-vNESn0kg.cspx

It's downloadable, at least to Real Player...so we don't have to wait until tonight to see it after all.

Enjoy...

Tense

Is there any possibility that this programme clip can be saved and then put into multimedia for those of us who are unable to see the broadcast? Thanks.

Posted Image

It's captured and ready to convert and add to MM as soon as possible!

Hugs,

Barb

Okay, either I was asleep when I watched this video this morning or it's different. It could go either way, but Alan Siegel talks quite a bit now and I don't remember seeing him at all this morning.

I must be crazy

Okay, either I was asleep when I watched this video this morning or it's different. It could go either way, but Alan Siegel talks quite a bit now and I don't remember seeing him at all this morning.

I must be crazy

It showed. It was kinda just thrown in there - Jamie Foxx's new movie. :tantrum: How nice of them to bother to mention Gerry.

But, can I say this ... Gerry's accent was BACK! Even for the two seconds he spoke, it was there!! :wuv:

Tense, I'm glad you got the clip!! :yourock:

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

YES, it was disappointing on TV. Gerry had two seconds of time and it wasn't from the same video that we have seen all day here. I look forward to the day when you hear, Gerard Butler star of "Robert Burns". I'm so sick of the "also starring" title he keeps getting. He deserves better.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Kathy & Poppy, I agree! He needs top billing! He's costarring but the press always seems to make it seem like a Jamie Foxx movie all by himself. Nothing against Jamie, but hey let Gerry do more talking, I love that voice.

Cheryl

I saw them in action tonight and when I got home and looked at ET, which I had taped it showed hardly anything.I do however like the part where he thumbed his nose about playing the lawyer.He's got jokes, I mean he has a law degree for crying out loud, as if to say take that and rightfully so, and not . I'd rather him play the heavy.He can be rather intense and when he looks at you well you know.. he could have his way with you good or bad.I saw those flashes of maniac at times when I watched some of his older movies.He knows what he's doing.The sweet and lovable Gerry one minute and the presto change-o.He is the consummate actor bar none.Bring on the BURNS(no pun intended).I can't wait to see this other clip.

Tanya P.S. I'm really getting in my bed now this has got to stop.

YES, it was disappointing on TV. Gerry had two seconds of time and it wasn't from the same video that we have seen all day here. I look forward to the day when you hear, Gerard Butler star of "Robert Burns". I'm so sick of the "also starring" title he keeps getting. He deserves better.

~HUGS~ Kathy

I feel your same frustration as well.

But I suppose if you're going to be listed as an "also starring..." it's pretty cool for it to be with an Academy Award winner. :kisswink::yay:

This movie looks like it will be a fun ride in the theater. I'm sooooo looking forward to it's release.

Thanks to all for the heads up about the movie being discussed on ET. It was a short clip so I'm also very grateful for the longer version we got to see here.

:hugs:

I saw them in action tonight and when I got home and looked at ET, which I had taped it showed hardly anything.I do however like the part where he thumbed his nose about playing the lawyer.He's got jokes, I mean he has a law degree for crying out loud, as if to say take that and rightfully so, and not . I'd rather him play the heavy.He can be rather intense and when he looks at you well you know.. he could have his way with you good or bad.I saw those flashes of maniac at times when I watched some of his older movies.He knows what he's doing.The sweet and lovable Gerry one minute and the presto change-o.He is the consummate actor bar none.Bring on the BURNS(no pun intended).I can't wait to see this other clip.

Tanya P.S. I'm really getting in my bed now this has got to stop.

Have his way??? Oh my! Gerry could have his way with me, good or bad! And make it very, very BAD! :angelnot:

I'm sure that being an award winning actor gets you top billing. Jaime's great but I can't wait until Gerry gets HIS Oscar! When he gets nominated, we will have to have an Oscar party! I just get a little miffed when it seems Gerry's part takes second fiddle. :grrr:

D

I also got upset when ET mentioned that this movie was starring Jamie Foxx and said his name multiple times, while Gerry was only mentioned once. Nothing against Jamie Foxx, but Gerry’s role is just as important. Besides, Gerry is playing the “psycho,” and we all know how good he is at that type of role. I don’t know what it is about me and men who go insane in movies, lol, but I do love Gerry when he gets to act insane. I was going totally crazy when I heard Gerry speaking, even though I don’t remember a word that he said. I was giggling to myself and acting like a little school did. By the way, what did Gerry say?

Edited by gerran

I also got upset when ET mentioned that this movie was starring Jamie Foxx and said his name multiple times, while Gerry was only mentioned once. Nothing against Jamie Foxx, but Gerry’s role is just as important. Besides, Gerry is playing the “psycho,” and we all know how good he is at that type of role. I don’t know what it is about me and men who go insane in movies, lol, but I do love Gerry when he gets to act insane. I was going totally crazy when I heard Gerry speaking, even though I don’t remember a word that he said. I was giggling to myself and acting like a little school did. By the way, what did Gerry say?

I just kept rewinding it.It was so short It didn't matter what he said.I think we should have an Oscar party too.