Gerard Butler GALS

March 11 Met Gerry again today

frannie

So happy for you, a little (a lot) jealous! Some day maybe, everyone that meets him, says the same thing, he is so gracious and beautiful! Be still my heart!

Ginny (Sassenach)

:wave: Thanks to you again, Frannie for sharing all with the GALS! Your wonderful stories and now the great pics! You are very generous. And thanks to TheBlonde for getting your pics up so quickly for us to see. What a sweetie Gerry is to take the time for fans. He looks so good! :wuv:

Diane

Frannie,

You are very lucky! First of all you are lucky to have a husband who doesn't mind driving you around the city looking for Gerry! That is so awesome for you. Plus of course you are lucky you saw him coming down the street. He looks very happy to be posing in a picture with you. I live across the river in NJ and I can't easily get over there, but if I could do what you did, I WOULD! Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer

Today I decided to go to City Hall to see if I could see Gerry again. I got to City Hall at 1 pm it was very cold and damp .I was the only fan there. At 3:30 I was tired so I decided to get something to eat and my husband said he would pick me up .After eating my husband came to get me but I had a feeling I was making a mistake . So he dropped me off again at City HAll. At that time 4 other fans showed up. About an hour later here comes Gerry walking with his agent . I was sooo excited he looked so adorable in a tight grey tee and jeans. He took pictures with all of us. I made some cards for him with my orginal paintings and he gave me a big smile. He was talkative and he even blushed when I told him Gerry you take my breath away. He also signed my gerry gals hat.After meeting him today for the third time I still want more. He has such a personality. I also got a picture of the director and the other actor that plays a detective in the movie. I hope to post the pictures when I calm down. For all of you that have not met him he is more gorgeous in person and I hope and all all get lucky some day. Frannie

When will the madness ever end! Never ''' When he leaves Phillie I will be soooo sad .I got Gerry fever real bad . Even after three encounters I still want to see him again .I can't explain how nice he is,or how handsome . I live very close to City Hall thats why I have been so lucky. I go mostly ever day when I know he is going to be there . He walks around City hall on his break but you got to be lucky enough to catch him.

:tissues::wall::whiteflag::thud::gah:

D

Well, Frannie my dear, you've been pretty lucky so far! I think filming is gonna continue another two weeks I believe. You still got some time for more! I have to live vicariously through you, ya know! I keep hearing how much more handsome he is in person! That's hard to imagine! I don't think my heart could take it! :omg2:

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience.

D

D :wave:

I'm so jealous, Frannie! My daughter wanted to drive up to Philly for her last college spring break. Don't know why she didn't head for sunshine and warm weather, but her father and I went with her last Sunday. We spent two nights in a hotel two blocks from City Hall and mostly did touristy things. But on Tuesday, they were filming so we hung around and watched a little. Got photos of the trailers and some extras in costume at the costume trailer. Then, Jamie Foxx came out the door right near us. He posed for fans (including us) and goofed off in his navy pinstriped suit as he waited to cross the street. After he left, Sara kept murmuring "Jamie's BEAUTIFUL!" I don't think she'll remember seeing the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall as much as she'll remember that!

But we didn't see Gerry. :unsure: Oh, well. It was exciting to be on his set anyway. (We also ate at Del Frisco's on Sunday night. It was great!) We also saw HughE with his big cameras around his neck, taking the same shots we got. :) Philly's a wonderful city. It was only my second trip up there. And it will be great to pick out the landmarks on the screen when the movie comes out. :)

Thank you . I was just lucky you wll be too.

Wonderful photo frannie! Congratulations on your good fortune. And Mr. Butler certainly DOES look delicious as Rubee said. Yummy!

Hugs, Linda

Frannie,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience and photos with us. You are so lucky to have those strong arms around you. I am so jealous you lucky duck.

Sally

:wave: Thanks to you again, Frannie for sharing all with the GALS! Your wonderful stories and now the great pics! You are very generous. And thanks to TheBlonde for getting your pics up so quickly for us to see. What a sweetie Gerry is to take the time for fans. He looks so good! :wuv:

Diane

Thank you .I appreciate your reply